John Dutton is on line one.
我听说事情不太顺利
Things aren’t going well, I hear.

No.
我听莫妮卡的祖父说了
I heard from Monica’s grandfather…
我们这些人做的事
It’s always the innocent who pay most dearly
遭殃的总是无辜之人
for the things we men do.
我建议此事结束前 你先待在保留地
I recommend staying on the reservation until this is done.
他杀了丹 也会去杀你的
He got Dan. He’ll try to get you too.
他现在最想杀你
You more than anyone…
我准备好了
I’m ready for that.
我派了一个人去你那里
I’m sending you someone.
如果你和我的想法一致
If you’re doing what I think you’re doing,
就会用上他的
you’ll need him.
这也能让你明白我的立场
And that lets you know where I stand.
在这件事上 我挺你
On this, I stand with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你能找到他 约翰
I hope you find him, John.
希望他平安无事
And I hope he’s safe.
希望如此
Yeah, so do I.
动手
Do it.
房♥子里有几个人
How many in the house?
据我所知 就他一个
Just him. As far as we know.
给我看看搜查令
I need to see the warrant.

All right.
我儿子呢
Where’s my son?
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
有很多地方中弹都不会立刻死去
There’s a lot of stuff I can shoot before you die.
蒙大拿自♥由♥民兵
The Montana Free Militia.
我们雇了他们 你儿子在那里
They’re who we used. They got him.
他们在哪儿扎营
Where do they camp?
在疯子山脚
Base of the Crazies.
疯子 疯子山
The Crazy… Crazy Mountains.
你上去过吗
You ever been up there?
去过 284号♥公路
Yeah. Up 284.
就在钻石城前 那里
Just before Diamond City. There’s a…
一堆破车后面
There’s a little beat up house…
有个破房♥子
…behind a bunch of junkers.

Oh, fuck.
老天 我被打失禁了
Oh, man. I’m shot to shit.
你不知道我的家族吗
Don’t you know about my family?
你以为我们不会反击吗
You didn’t think we’d fight back?

No.
没有人反击过
Nobody ever fights back.
直到现在
Until now.
拜托 求你了
Oh, please. Please.
别在马桶上
Not on the toilet.
我不想死在马桶上
I don’t want to die on a fucking toilet.
我答应我老婆要杀了你
I promised my wife I’d kill you.
大丈夫一言既出驷马难追
All a man has is his word.
很好
Okay, good.
你没事吧
You’re okay, though, right?
谢天谢地 回来吧
Thank God. Come home.
他怎么说
What did he say?
你得修改一下信托条款 贝丝
You need to make an amendment to the trust, Beth.
看看这个 按上面说的做
Read this. Then do what it asks.
我知道谁爱我
I know who loves me.
我知道谁忠诚于我
I know who’s loyal.
我一直都知道
I always have.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
关你屁事
None of your fucking business.
好了 轮到你了
All right, it’s your turn now.
今天只能在这喂马 感觉有点蠢
Feel kind of silly, feeding animals today.
我应该去帮忙的
I should be helping.
无论我们出了什么事 它们都得吃饭
No matter what we’re going through, they still gotta eat.
怎么了 贝丝
What’s going on, Beth?
跟我走走
Walk with me.
你知道我们有马吧 贝丝
You know we have horses, right, Beth?
就… 好了
Just… All right.
这是干什么
What are we doing?
我读给你听
I’m going to read to you.

Okay.
我的曾祖父有个梦想
My great grandfather had a dream.
所有的儿子齐聚一路
All of his sons on the same road.
同一座农场
The same ranch.
朝着同一个目标努力
Working toward the same goal.
这个梦想持续了一百年
That dream survived a hundred years.
却被我断送了
Until me. With me it died.
我的儿子不够多
I didn’t have enough sons.
死的死 走的走
They just kept dying or quitting.
然而就在前些日子
Then one day, not too long ago,
我发现自己的儿子还是挺多的
I realized that I have enough sons after all.
我没听懂 贝丝
I don’t understand, Beth.
他说这是你的了
He’s saying it’s yours.
我的
Mine.
你的
Yours.
我爸的品位真是难以言喻
Well, there’s no accounting for taste.
但最重要的还是心意吧
But I guess it’s the thought that counts.
你能不能
Will you read the…
把信的结尾再读一遍
the end of his letter again?
死的死 走的走
They just kept dying or quitting.
然而就在前些日子
Then, one day, not too long ago,
我发现自己的儿子还是挺多的
I realized I have enough sons after all.
他说我是他儿子
He called me his son.
是的 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
他是说了
He sure did.
我是来帮忙的
I was sent here to help.
去叫里普
Go get Rip.
我不能让你冒险 儿子
I can’t risk you, son.
情况怎么样了 凯斯
What do you know, Kayce?
他在疯子山的民兵那里
He’s with a militia. In the Crazies.
我们没时间了
We don’t have any time.
要我♥干♥什么
How can I help?
帮我个大忙
It’s a big ask:
我们得先了解敌人的火力
can’t attack a fortified position
才能攻击防御阵地
without knowing the strength of our enemy.
在阿富汗 我们会派一辆装甲车进入埋伏圈
In Afghanistan, we’d send an armored vehicle into ambushes.
吸引火力 弄清敌情
Draw fire to know how many we’re fighting.
但我们现在没有装甲车
We don’t have any armored vehicles..
我想自己上 但是
I’d do it myself, but..
我知道 我帮你吸引火力
I know. I’ll draw your fire.
你不用步♥枪♥吗
You don’t want a rifle?
我的手♥枪♥最顺手
I’m best with my pistol.
手♥枪♥打不♥穿♥防弹背心
Pistol won’t pierce armor.
我不瞄胸膛
I won’t be aiming at their chest.
那个还有吗
Got any more of that?
其心机敏
So he sees danger.
其步稳固
So he is sure-footed.
其刀枪不入
So the bullets bounce off.
其迅捷飞速
So he moves fast.
不给我也画点吗
You sure you don’t wanna draw on me some?
对你没用的
Won’t work on you.
我猜也是
Yeah, I figured.
这件事哪天都可以做
You know, of all the days to ask this of you…
偏偏赶上今天
I’m sorry it’s today.
今天最好不过了 先生
I can’t think of a better day for it, sir.
我在右边掩护你
I’ll be covering you on your right.
好的
Yes, sir.
就位
Let’s get in place.
你觉得他们有夜视仪吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!