我们应该向你妈妈道别
We should say goodbye to your mother.
她不在这里 爸爸
She’s not here, Dad.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for doing this.
你是个好孩子 儿子
You’re a good boy, son.
别让他们抢走土地 儿子
Don’t let them take it away from you, son.
一寸也不行
Not a goddamn inch.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
不 你不会的
No, you won’t.
你会想念很久以前的我
You’ll miss who I was a long time ago.
很可能 我从来都不是你想象的那样
Odds are, I was never who you thought I was anyway.
等你到了我的年龄
And when you get my age…
你唯一想念的就是青春
Only thing you miss is being young.
重头再来的机会
A chance to do it all over.
看到孙子惊奇的眼神
See that look of wonder in your grandchildren’s eyes.
你小时候的眼神
The look in your eyes when you was a kid.
我会想念这一切的
I’m gonna miss all this.
我想你妈
I miss… I miss your mother.
还有你兄弟 靠
And your brother, goddammit.
我以为我不会想念这么多东西呢
Guess I miss more than I thought.
我厌倦说话了 儿子
I’m tired of talkin’, son.
这才花了90年
Only took 90 years.
没事的 这只是威士忌的酒劲
It’s alright. It’s just the whiskey.
只是威士忌的酒劲
Just the whiskey.
你以为没人会知道
You thought nobody ever knew.
知道什么 爸
Knew what, Dad?
每晚溜进来
Sneak in every night…
偷一块饼干
steal a cookie.
你以为没人会知道
And you thought nobody ever knew.
我知道
I knew.
我的一生都在
My whole life is just a long…
失去我的挚爱
series of losing things I love.
但我不能失去这个 里普
But I’m not gonna lose this one, Rip.
这个不行
Not this one.
黄石
第二季 第十集
[季终]
5点47分了
It’s 5:47.
这里很安静
All quiet out here.
睡一会吧
You should get some sleep.
我付你钱 不是让你管我睡觉的
I’m not paying you for your fucking opinion on my sleep habits.
等等
Wait.
我有权在这里生活
I have every right to be here.
我有这个权利
I have every right.
我有权利
I have a right.
这是
This is–
这是美国
This is America.
好
Okay.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
首先
First I…
贝丝 你别搅进来
I need you clean of this, Beth.
没人能置身事外
No one’s clean of this.
你不能知道我们的计划 亲爱的
You can’t know what we do, honey,
得有人在家里等泰特回来
and Tate’s gotta come home to something.
帮我这个忙吧
Give me this, please.
他这么做并不理智
What he’s doing is irrational.
他没有考虑后果
He’s not considering consequences.
也许是因为傲慢或者
Maybe it’s from arrogance or–
原因不重要
“Why” Doesn’t matter.
这将是我们的末日
This is going to be the end of us.
但我们硬着头皮也要干
But we’re going to do it anyway.
现在相信我了吗
Believe me now?
-现在怎么办 -你要选择阵营
– Now what? – Now you choose sides.
约翰 他们手里有我的把柄
They’ve got me over a fucking barrel, John.
我知道 唐尼 但他们抓了我孙子
I understand, Donnie, but they have my grandson.
操 我摆不平啊
Fuck. I can’t clean this up.
这事怎么盖过去啊
How do we hide this?
不管我做什么 你都要相信我
You trust me every step of the way.
他们不会告诉你
They are never gonna tell you where–
他们会的
Yes, they will.
-快选吧 唐尼 -这事盖不过去的
– Choose, Donnie. – There’s no hiding this.
我不是要你掩盖这件事
This isn’t what you’ll have to hide.
你能保密多久
How long can you keep it quiet?
最多一天
A day, tops.
最多了
Tops.
贝克兄弟用的是什么保安
What kind of security do the Becks have?
下班的警♥察♥
They use off-duty officers.
向警局租的
Rent them through the department.
那些警♥察♥是你的朋友吗
Are those officers your friends?
他们是我兄弟
They’re my cousins.
告诉他们别干了
You tell them to stand down.
-约翰 我 -唐尼 我
– John, I gotta… – Donnie, I–
我没时间陪你玩游戏 唐尼
I don’t have time to play this game with you, Donnie.
-让他们别干了 -好吧
– Have ’em stand down. – All right. All right.
好吧
Okay.
如果你要动手 约翰
If you’re going to do this, John,
就得找个正当理由
you gotta do it right:
弄得像是为了牛群 弄张搜查令
you gotta make it about cattle. You gotta get a warrant.
只有这样你才能控制局面
It’s the only way for you to control the narrative here.
有道理
Fair enough.
蒙大拿州
逮捕令
不 出来了 米切 谢谢
No, I can see it coming through now, Mitch. Thanks.
凯斯
Kayce.
别担心 爸
Don’t worry, dad.
我就擅长这个
This is about the only thing I’m good at.
我会接他回来的
I’m going to get him back.
没有他 我也不活了
I will not face this world without him.
你明白吗
You understand me?
我会接他回来的
I’m gonna get him back.
回来以后 你要答应我一件事
After you do, I want you to promise me something.
好
Okay.
答应我杀了他们
Promise me you’ll kill them.
我把他们俩都杀了
I’m gonna kill them both.
我保证
I promise.
我兄弟还在里面
My brother’s still there.
先生
Sir?
靠边 看看他们要干什么
Yeah, pull over. See what they want.
早
Morning.
我的尾灯没亮吗
Is my tail light out?
不 尾灯没问题
No, tail lights are good.
你知道你不能掺和进来 唐尼
You know this isn’t your kind of game, Donnie.
你的秘密太多了
Too many skeletons in your closet.
请把后备箱打开
Pop the trunk for me, please.
你真觉得我有那么蠢吗 唐尼
Do you really think I’m that fucking stupid, Donnie?
这事要和平解决 马尔科姆
This thing needs to come to a peaceful resolution, Malcolm.
而且要快 只有这样…
And soon, it’s the only…
这件事对大家都没有好处
This thing is just going to bring it down for everybody.
你刚才直呼我的名字
You just called me by my first name.
你觉得你是谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你想知道我在想什么吗 唐尼
You wanna know what I wish for, Donnie?
我真心希望你也有孩子
I wish to God that you had children.
快滚 我们走
Now go fuck off. Let’s go.
日安
You have a good day.
妈♥逼♥
Motherf…
操
Fuck. Shit.
我是提尔 请留言
You’ve reached Teal. Leave a message.
快去大瀑布城
Get out of the house. Go to Great Falls.
治安官不是我们的朋友了
The Sheriff isn’t our friend anymore.
孩子不在马尔科姆身边 约翰
The boy’s not with Malcolm, John.
你最好遵守承诺
And you better keep your word to me here,
不然我就死定了
or I’m a fucking dead man.
喂
Yes?
约翰·达顿在一号♥线