I promise.
里普 能聊聊吗
Rip, can I have a word?
现在不太方便
Now’s not the time.
我想和你们一起去
I want to go with you.
不 不行
No, you don’t.
我已经脱不了身了
I’m already in this place so deep.
他想让你保持清白 你是有警徽的人
He wants you clean. You carry a badge.
警徽也没保我的清白啊
The badge hasn’t kept me clean.
如果你要加入
If you want in,
就没有回头路了
it’s all the way in.
我知道
I know.
好 拿上外套
All right, go get your coat.
走吧 吉米
Come on Jimmy.
莱恩 莱恩
Ryan. Ryan.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
他没打烙印
He doesn’t wear the brand.
以后会的
He will.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
在这一行活得久
You know the trick
是有秘诀的
to living a long time in this deal
那就是及时脱身
is knowing when to quit an outfit.
如果你有点脑子 也会离开的
And if you had a lick of sense, you’d quit it, too.
现在能吃冰淇淋了吗
Now can I have ice cream?
不行 再吃一口
Nah, one more bite.
好啦
There you go.
等等
Wait a minute.
喂马了吗
Did you feed your horse?
它还饿着 你却吃甜品
You think it’s fair that you have your dessert
你觉得这公平吗
before he has his supper?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
快一点 好吗
You hurry up then okay?
你不希望冰淇淋化了吧
You don’t want that ice cream to melt, do ya?
去吧
Go on.
吉祥
Lucky.
晚安 伙计
Goodnight buddy.
好好吃晚饭吧
Enjoy your supper.
吉米 你要干什么
Jimmy, what are you doing?
快他妈从阳台上下来
Hey, get the fuck off the balcony.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米进去了
Jimmy just went fucking inside.
吉米
Jimmy?
你没有资格就这么睡死过去
You don’t get to sleep through this.
吉米 快走
Jimmy! Let’s go!
快他妈给我下来 要爆♥炸♥了
Get the fuck off the balcony, it’s gonna blow.
后退
Back the fuck up.
吉米 混♥蛋♥
Jimmy! Son of a bitch.
天呐 吉米 你还好吗
Jesus, Jimmy, are you okay?
吉米
Jimmy.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
这是我的 我赢来的
It’s mine, I won it.
-我赢来的 -你♥他♥妈♥逗我吧 吉米
– I won it. – You gotta be fucking kidding me, Jimmy.
你为了一个皮带扣连命都不要了
You risked your life for a fucking belt buckle?
罗伊德 把他扶上车
Lloyd get him in the truck.
莫妮卡
Monica.
莫妮卡
Monica.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
我来看看泰特是不是和你在一起
Just checking to see if Tate’s in there with you.
泰特 没有 他在自己屋里
Tate? No, he’s in his room.
泰特
Tate?
出事了
Something happened.
杰克 出什么事了
Jake? The fuck is going on?
孩子找不到了
Can’t find the boy.
我的孩子
My little boy?
凯斯 我们找不到他
Kayce, we can’t find him.
吉米 把车上的手电拿来
Jimmy. Get flashlights out the back.
-泰特 -泰特
– Tate? – Tate!
泰特
Tate.
-怎么回事 -宝贝 他不见了
– What’s going on? – Baby, he’s gone.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean gone?
他出来喂马
He came down here to feed his horse.
我以为…我以为他回来了
I thought– I thought he came back.
一个人
Alone?
你让他一个人出来
You let him come down here alone?!
农场里很多人的
No one’s alone on this ranch.
这里有十几个牧人
There’s a dozen wranglers down here.
本来应该在的 都去哪了
Or there’s supposed to be. Where the hell have you been?
拜托 以后再吵吧
Oh please. Argue about it later.
先去找他吧
Let’s just find him.
泰特
Tate?
-泰特 -泰特
– Tate! – Tate.
-泰特 -泰特
– Tate? – Tate!
-泰特 -泰特
– Tate? – Tate!
泰特
Tate?
这是什么
What is this?
你们有人开车来过这里吗
Did any of you drive back here?!
没有 先生
No sir.
怎么了
What?
找到什么了
What is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!