What happened?
难受了吧
Now we’re getting somewhere.
你不是天生金发 没想到啊
Well, you’re not a real blonde. What a surprise.
住手
Stop.
羞辱她并不能弥补她对我的羞辱
Doing it to her doesn’t undo what she did to me.
我没有偷你东西 你是知道的
I didn’t steal from you. And you know it.
你只是歧视我的肤色 承认吧
You judged my skin. Just say it.
我歧视你的肤色
I judged your skin.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你真幸运 她还有良心
You’re lucky she has a conscience.
我本来要让你干那个人体模型的
I was gonna get you to fuck that mannequin.
这种事我可以玩一晚上
I could’ve done this all fuckin’ night.
好吧
Oh, well.
以后还有机会嘛
Guess there’s always tomorrow.

Shit.
我们找个地方
Why don’t we go somewhere.
喝一杯 放松一下
Get a drink, wind down for a bit.
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
那你可以看着我喝 走吧
Then you can watch me. C’mon.
他们都在盯着我们
They’re all staring.
随便
Let ’em.
你不会在意他们的想法吗
Doesn’t bother you– what they’re thinking?
他们可能以为是哪个混♥蛋♥
They’re probably thinking some asshole
把我狠狠揍了一顿
worked off his twelve pack on my face.
他们也没错
And they’re not wrong.
我现在明白
You know, I certainly understand
为什么他会为了你这么拼命
why he fought so hard for you.
你的心很善良
You have a kind soul.
天地可鉴
The whole world can see it.
有些人会因此讨厌你
Some of the world’s gonna hate you for it.
今天可能主要就是这个原因
Today was probably more about that than anything.
她觉得你比她
She looked at you, and she…
更年轻 更漂亮
Younger, prettier…
更优秀
Better.
她就开始讨厌你了
And she fuckin’ hated you for it.
不惜为此伤害你
Willing to hurt you for it.
现在受伤的人是她
Well, she’s the one hurting now.
而你几周后就把她给忘了
And you–you’ll forget about her in a few weeks,
但她却永远都忘不了 你原谅了她
but she’ll never forget you forgiving her.
那贱♥人♥一辈子都忘不了
That’s gonna haunt that bitch for the rest of her days.
我没打算这样
Haunting her wasn’t my goal.
所以她才会困扰
That’s why it will.
凯斯不像你
You know, Kayce isn’t like you.
他还没定性
His center isn’t set,
你明白我的意思
you know what I mean.
他有变成我父亲的潜力
He has the potential to be just like my father.
你要尽力阻止他
And you owe it to Kayce and your son to do everything in your power
这是你欠凯斯和你儿子的
to prevent that from happening.
我妈曾经
My mother was the…
我妈曾经是这个家的顶梁柱
My mother was the spine of this family.
她是中心
She was the center.
她走了以后 他
Without her, he’s…
他最善良的那部分和她一起消逝了
Well, the best of him died with her.
如果你再离开凯斯
And the same thing will happen to Kayce
这一幕就会重演
when you leave him again–
我知道你还会离开他
and you will leave him again.
这里配不上你
You’re too good for this place.
这个家配不上你
You’re too good for this family.
但是下次你离开的时候
But the next time you leave,
带上凯斯
you take Kayce with you.
行吗
Okay?
因为这里也配不上他
‘Cuz he’s too good for it, as well.
达顿先生在吗
Mr. Dutton?
嗯 那边
Yep, over there.
为什么要骑着它们绕圈
Why do that? Why ride them in circles?
让它们保持身材
Just keeping ’em fit.
冬天把它们关起来之前
Last little bit of training
最后训练一下
before they’re turned out for winter.
我的女儿们想买♥♥马
My daughters want horses.
有句老话
There’s an old saying out here:
“你女儿骑马
“If your daughter’s riding a horse,
就没人骑她”
no one’s riding her.”
真美
So beautiful.
每个角度都美
Every direction.
像幅画一样
It’s just like a painting.
我只是想让大家看看这里
All I wanted was give people an opportunity to see it, you know.
在纽约 无论往哪个方向看
In New York, pick the direction no matter where you look,
都看不到地平线
you can’t find the horizon.
到了晚上 天是紫色的
At night, the sky is purple.
没有星星
No stars.
噪音不断
The noise is constant.
没有人是蒙大纳土生土长的 约翰
Nobody’s from Montana, John.
我们都是移♥民♥
We’re all immigrants.
我和你一样 都有权在这里生活
I have just as much right to be here as you.
雷恩沃特也是 其他人也是
As Rainwater. As anybody else.
权利不是赋予的
No one has a right.
权利是自己争取的
You have to take the right.
或者防止被别人夺走
Or stop it from being taken from you.
把我买♥♥断吧 约翰
Buy me out, John.
把俱乐部买♥♥了
Buy the club,
变成垃圾填埋厂 随便你
turn it into a landfill. Whatever you want.
我没有钱
I don’t have the money.
大家都以为我有钱 其实我不是有钱人 丹
I’m not a rich man, Dan. Contrary to popular belief.
我要是有钱就买♥♥了
I would if I could.
对咱俩都好
For both of us.
但是我买♥♥不了
But I can’t.
但我也不能让你卖♥♥掉
And I can’t let you sell it either.
不然别人会在那里建别的东西
Then it’s someone else building something else.
这么一看 你就是魔鬼
At this point, you’re the devil I know.
咱俩是一根绳上的蚂蚱
And I’m stuck with you.
你不能阻止我出♥售♥ 约翰
You can’t stop me from selling, John.
丹 你就是不长记性 是吧
Dan, you haven’t learned a goddamn thing, have you?
那咱俩周一又成敌人了呗
So… enemies by Monday again, huh?
我们现在就是敌人
We’re enemies now.
也是
I suppose we are.
泰特睡觉了吗
Tate in bed?
他在跟爷爷玩吧
I think he’s being grandfathered.
我发誓他一天得到的宠爱
I swear he gets more affection in one day
比我们整个童年都多
than we got in our entire childhood.
这不好笑 凯斯
That’s not funny, Kayce.
你应该密切关注一下
That’s something you should examine. Closely.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
还有点事要做
I got some more work to do.
我也在农场长大
You know, I grew up on a ranch, too.
天黑之后好像没什么活吧
I don’t remember so much of the work being done after dark.
宝贝
Baby.
我现在不能跟你说
I can’t do this right now.
你要干的活 会让你高兴吗
Does it make you happy, this work you’re going to do?
不会
No.
但你不得不做
But you have to.
为了保护农场嘛
To protect the ranch.

Yeah.
你知道自己需要什么吗 换一个农场
Know what you need, baby? You need a different ranch.
我负担不起
Can’t afford a different ranch.
你继续在这里工作也负担不起
I don’t think you can afford to stay on this one.
你的良心
In here.
我们能明天再说吗
Can we talk about this tomorrow?
前提是真的会说
If we’ll really talk about it.
会的 好吗
We will, okay?
我们会说的
We’ll talk about it.
我保证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!