也别骗自己了
And stop lying to yourself.
你觉得你是个好人吗 杰米
Do you think you’re a good man, Jamie?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在努力
I’m trying.
再努力一点
Well, try harder.
前提是你想陪伴我们的孩子
If you want to be a part of our child’s life.
我们的
Our.
我能帮你做点什么
What can I do to help?
我准备独自面对
I’m going to face this on my own.
我需要你尊重我
I need you to respect that.
我会的
I will.
你还有九个月的时间搞清楚
You have nine months to figure out
自己是什么样的人
what kind of man you are.
以及如何做一个称职的父亲
And how to be a father worth having.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina…
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait.
别走
Don’t go.
我暂时不会说我当爸爸了
I wouldn’t tell anyone the child is mine just yet,
请让我…
just let me–
我不知道我父亲会作何反应
I don’t know how my father’s gonna react.
什么意思
Meaning what?
我不知道
Meaning… I don’t know.
你要做出选择 杰米
You’re going to have a choice, Jamie.
忠于你父亲的家族
Serve your father’s family
还是忠于自己
or serve your own.
不管喜欢与否 你都要做出选择
Like it or not, that choice is coming.
天啊
Jeez.
该死的学生
These fucking students.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我只是想找几件
Oh, just looking for something
适合在学校穿的衣服
that’s more appropriate for school.
说得好像真的一样
As if you factor in appropriate.
不好意思 留步
Excuse me. Uh, excuse me.
逗我呢
You have got to be kidding me.
我需要看看你的钱包
I need to look in your purse.
那去弄张搜查令吧
Then get a warrant.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
我不是第一次和你们这种人打交道了
This isn’t my first rodeo with you people.
我这种人是什么人
And what exactly are my people?
警♥察♥马上就到
Police are on their way.
你有麻烦了 小贱♥人♥
In for it now, you little bitch.
我从没见过这种玻璃碎过
I’ve never seen this glass break.
你用什么东西砸它了吗
Did you throw something through it?
是的 我的脸
Yes. My face.
我需要帮助
I need help.
为什么打给我
Why are you calling me?
怎么不打给你丈夫
Why aren’t you calling your husband?
因为如果我丈夫来了
Because if my husband came in here,
会搞出人命
he’d kill somebody.
你在哪
Where are you?
主街上的一家精品店
On Main Street. Some boutique.
不好意思 这个破地方叫什么
Sorry, what’s the name of this shithole?
你连招牌都不看吗
You didn’t even bother to look at our sign,
小贼
you little thief?
在主街上
On Main Street.
找一家店外停着警车的
Just look for the police cars out front.
我这就去
I’m on my way.
《美国历史》
想要就都拿去
Feel free to keep those, if you like.
你是师范学校的学生吗
You’re a student at the teacher’s college?
我是师范学校的教师
I’m a teacher at the teacher’s college.
可不嘛
Yeah, right.
你多大 20岁
What are you like, twenty?
26岁
Twenty-six.
这个年纪当教授太年轻了
Pretty young to be a professor.
我能说什么呢 可能我是天才吧
What can I say, I’m an overachiever.
包里没有发现
I don’t see anything in her purse.
我看见了
I saw her.
她肯定是塞进裤子或者上衣里了
She either stuffed it down her pants, or up her shirt.
能看看摄像头的监控录像吗
Can we see the footage from these cameras?
摄像头坏了
They don’t work.
我们可以去警局搜你的身
We can go to the station and search you there
或者你同意的话 我们可以在这里搜
or if you agree we can search you right here on the premises.
可以用你的试衣间吗
May we use one of your dressing rooms?
请便
Be my guest.
请进试衣间
Step into the dressing room, please.
如果我拒绝呢
If I say no?
你将因为商店行窃被逮捕
You’ll be arrested for shoplifting.
不是有”无罪推定”这一说吗
What happened to “Innocent until proven guilty”?
如果你是无辜的 就会提供证明
If you were innocent, you’d be offering ways to prove it.
请脱掉鞋子
Remove your shoes, please.
双手放到墙上 把腿张开
Place your hands against the wall and spread your legs.
她身上什么也没有
She doesn’t have anything.
我看见了
I saw her.

Look.
你偷戒指了吗
Did you take a ring?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
转过来面对我
Turn around and face me.
请你脱掉上衣
Will you remove your shirt, please?
请把裤子脱掉
Remove your pants, please.
转过去 面对墙
Turn around, face the wall,
脱掉你的内衣
and remove your underwear.
贝丝 我们打烊了
Beth, we’re closed at the moment.
-她在哪 -谁
– Where is she? – Who?
我的弟媳
My sister-in-law.
我不是律师 但我觉得《宪法第四修正案》
I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the 4th Amendment
是针对非法搜查和扣押的
that deals with unlawful search and seizure.
这是她自愿的
This search is voluntary.
我可不这么觉得
Sure doesn’t look voluntary to me.
出去
Leave her alone.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
我和你一起上过高中
I went to high school with you.
还有你 你给她丈夫做过保姆
And you, you babysat her husband.
她驾照上的姓是朗
On her driver’s license, her last name is Long.
这可救不了你 兄弟
I doubt that’s gonna save you, buddy.
走吧
Let’s go.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 别走
Wait. Don’t go.
不然你会错过乐子的
You’ll miss all the fun.
我既然来了
Well, I’m here.
不如也逛一逛
Might as well shop.
这个不错
Oh, that’s nice.
不适合我
Nah. Not for me.
还有你
And you.
你这个贱逼
You fucking cunt,
我记得你当初为了午餐钱
I remember when you gave out hand jobs
给人撸管 维罗妮卡
for lunch money, Veronica.
那还是在隆胸和祛疤手术之前
That was before the boob job and the dermabrasion
后来那个医生蠢到和你结婚
and the doctor dumb enough to marry you.
挺好看啊
That’s lovely.
穿给我看看 好吗
Model it for me, would you?
不用去试衣间了吧
Oh, I think we’re well past dressing rooms, don’t you?
在这里试
Try it on here.
也不是非得试 维罗妮卡
You know, it’s not a “Have to,” Veronica.
我可以继续砸东西
I can just keep smashing shit.
试吧
Try it on.
塑身衣
Spanx.
不是吧
What a shocker.
你以前屁♥股♥翘得像高中12岁小男孩似的
You know you had an ass like a 12-year-old boy in high school.
怎么搞的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!