怎么安装
How do I arm it?
放进去就行
Once you drop it down.
仅限喷气机燃料
我小时候看到这个就会难过
This used to make me sad when I was a kid.
准备过冬
Preparing for winter.
我还是会难过
Still makes me sad.
怎么样了
How’d it go?
最好不要和他们和解
You’d better not make up with them.
已经没有回头路了
There’s no stopping it now.
不可能和解了
There’s no making up.
我记得你说过这个地方发生过激烈的战争
I remember you talking about what a fight it is… this place.
这里经常这样吗
Always like that?
你♥爸♥和你爷爷也打过仗吗
For your dad? And his?
之前还有 儿子
And his before, son.
这是人生唯一不变的旋律
It’s the one constant in life–
只要你创造了值得拥有的东西
If you build something worth having,
就会有人会想办法夺走
someone’s gonna try and take it.
黄石
第一季 第九集
亲爱的 别跑 你会
Honey, don’t run, you’re gonna–
我没事
I’m fine.
放学再见 吉祥
See you after school, Lucky.
淤青很大
It’s a pretty big bruise.
有段时间了 一周吧
It’s old. Week or so.
所以没有关联吗
So, not related?
可能吧
Possibly.
可能是外伤引发的中风
Could be a stroke initiated by the trauma.
他可能在用血液稀释剂
Could be on blood-thinners.
CT扫描会显示颅内出血
An internal bleed will show up on a CT scan.
好吧
Alright.
我们暂时当作犯罪现场 等你的结果
We treat it like a crime scene ’till you say different.
我们在找他的近亲
We’re trying to locate a next of kin.
他的近亲我都逮捕十五次了
I’ve arrested the next of kin 15 times.
如果你不帮忙
Hey if you’re not gonna help,
好歹让开点吧
could you at least get out of the way.
你这个临时工到底是干什么的
Explain this day-working thing to me.
虽然你住在这里
Because it seems to me like you live here now,
但你只帮我们转移牛群
but you only work when we move cows,
但我们已经把牛群转移了
and we already shipped out all the fucking cows,
所以你现在什么都不用做就能拿钱吗
so…what now you get paid to just do nothing.
差不多吧
That about sums it up.
杰米 跟你♥爸♥说我要当临时工
Hey Jamie, tell your dad I’m a day worker now.
我爸应该是忘了他还在这里
I think my father just forgot that he’s still here.
所以你现在要去提醒他吗
So now you’re gonna run remind him.
轮不到我来说
Not my place.
杰米 你跟这群笨蛋在一起
You know Jamie, of all the dipshits in this outfit,
应该能混得开
you just might be alright.
长官
Commander.
他在屋里
He’s up at the house.
我不是来找约翰的
Not here to see John.
我来找吉米·哈德森
Looking for Jimmy Hurdstram.
他犯了什么罪
What’s he being charged with?
他没犯罪
Not being charged with anything.
吉米
Jimmy?
有个坏消息
It’s bad news.
今早我们找到了你爷爷
We found your grandfather this morning…
找到他 什么意思
Found him? What do you mean?
他最近好像受到了袭击
It seems he’d been assaulted recently,
他大脑中的一条血管
and it appears a blood vessel
好像破裂了
in his brain ruptured as a result,
然后中风了
and he had a stroke and…
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
你知道这次袭击吗
Were you aware of this assault?
你知道谁想伤害他吗
Know anyone who would want to hurt him?
他和谁有过争执吗
He have a disagreement with anyone?
你想到什么就告诉我
You think of something, you let me know.
你得去法医办公室签些文件
We need you to go the coroner’s office and sign some paperwork.
节哀顺变
I’m sorry for your loss.
怎么了
What happened?
他们杀了我爷爷
They killed him.
我付了钱 他们还是杀了我爷爷
I paid and they still killed him.
-什么 -我他妈付钱了
– What? – I fucking paid.
他们还是杀了我爷爷
And they still fucking killed him.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?

C’mon.
-你干嘛 -我需要一辆卡车
– What are you doing? – I need a truck.
怎么回事
Hey, tell me what happened.
吉米
Hey, hey Jimmy.
他们杀了我爷爷
They killed him.
他们杀了我爷爷 这是我的错
They killed him and it’s my fault.
谁干的 吉米
Who did, Jimmy?
说话
Talk to me.
罗伊德 散了吧
Lloyd, Lloyd. Go on.
过来 过来
C’mere, C’mere.
怎么回事
Go on and tell me what happened.
怎么了
What happened?
我之前欠了钱
I owed money.
所以他们打了你爷爷逼你还钱
So they beat your old man to make you pay.
是吧
Yeah.
你为什么会欠钱
Why’d you owe money.
你为什么欠他们钱 吉米
Why’d you owe them money, Jimmy.
过去的事了
My past life.
你还欠别人钱吗
You owe anyone else from the past?
好吧 把步♥枪♥给我
Okay. Give me the rifle.
我要了结他们
I’m gonna to finish this.
看着我
You look at me.
你这样了结
You finish it like this,
下半辈子都要蹲监狱
you end up in fuckin’ prison for the rest of your life.
我来教教你怎么解决问题
I’m going to show you how to get rid of problems
不会引起新的麻烦
so they don’t become new problems.
听见没
You hear me?
把步♥枪♥给我
Now hand me the rifle.
过来
Hey, c’mere.
进去 我去跟凯斯说
Go inside. Let me talk to Kayce.
今晚我们要解决这个问题
We need to take care of this tonight.
我们手头上还有很多事
We got a lot going on right now.
这个可能要缓缓
May have to wait.
我可以等 但他等不了
I’m fine with waiting. But he ain’t.
到时候我们还得收拾他的烂摊子
Then we’re gonna have to clean up that fuckin mess too.

Yeah.
今晚动手
We do it tonight.

Hello.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
不是你想的那样
Not what you think.
好吧
Okay.
咖啡店见
Meet me at the coffee shop.
-什么时候 -尽快
– When? – Soon as you can get here.
这就去
I’ll head that way.
要不要找个更隐蔽的地方
Should we go somewhere more private?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.

Have a seat.
你先是有一个机会 杰米
There’s convenience, Jamie.
皮艇事故
然后是这个
And then there’s this.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我这是个意外
Look me in the eye and tell me this was an accident.
我不知道这是什么
I don’t know what it was.
那我会怎么样
So what becomes of me?
她知道的 我也知道
I know what she knew–
没事的
Nothing.
你不会有事的
Nothing is gonna happen to you.
别骗我了 杰米
Don’t lie to me, Jamie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!