动静可能会小一点
The scale may be smaller.
可能只是抢你的包 或是你的车
It may only be your purse or your car someone tries to take.
但是暴♥力♥都一样
But they try with the same force.
你敢说博兹曼或者保留地
You going to tell me those things don’t happen in Bozeman
不会发生这些事吗
or the reservation?
不 我不敢
No, I can’t tell you that.
给我们个机会
Give us a chance.
仅此而已
That’s all I ask.
可以吗
Can you do that?
可以
I can do that.
你应该卧床休息
You’re supposed to be in bed.
操 这两天我睡的时间
Shit, I’ve slept more in the last two days
比去年都多
than I did all last year.
慢慢来
Yeah, well, just take it easy.
好的
I will.
我们的共同点好像有点多 大兄弟
We’re starting to have a few too many things in common, big fella.
你还有止痛药吗
You got any more of them pain pills left over?
我要是再吃氟尼辛葡胺 就变成娘炮了
If I take any more banamine, I’m gonna fucking whinnie.
谢谢
Thank you.
真心地
I mean it.
我知道 先生 我知道
I know you do, sir. I know.
你快完事了吗
You close to being done there?
我有事找你
Need a word.
我们才刚开始
Well we were just getting started.
我来驯马吧
You know what, I’ll take care of him sir, all right?
我说你悠着点
I said easy.
好的 泰特会保护我的 是不是
Yeah well, Tate will look out for me, won’t you Tate?
去那边
Go on run over there.
贝克兄弟有自己的飞机
The Becks have their own plane.
这个信息对士兵来说有用吗
Is that useful information to a soldier?
在哪
Where is it?
比林斯的私人机场
Private airfield in Billings.
嗯 很有用
Yeah. It’s useful.
那就好好利用
Then use it.
这件事你想了解多少
How much do you want to know about it?
这件事
For this?
所有的细节
Everything.
约他们见个面
Set a meeting.
找一个让他们开飞机过去的地方
Somewhere too far for a man with a plane to drive.
必须在我们能控制局面的地方
It needs to happen where we can control it.
农场或者保留地
The ranch or the rez.
杰克逊霍尔吧
Set the meeting in Jackson Hole.
他们会从我们农场飞过
They’ll fly right over us.
好的
Alright.
丹·詹金斯手下有个特种兵
Dan Jenkins has an SF guy working for him.
嗯 我见过
Yeah. I met him.
这事需要他帮忙
I’m going to need his help on this.
不好吧 凯斯
I don’t know, Kayce. I don’t know.
让他加入 丹就不能利用这事对付我们
Him involved, Dan can’t use it against us.
我只想赶紧摆平这件事
I just want this whole thing to be over.
我不知道这种事还有完没完 儿子
I don’t know if this game’s ever over, son.
它害怕了吗 所以才一直跑
Is it scared? That why he runs?
不 那是本能
No. It’s instinct more than anything, you know.
这些野马 它们
With these wild horses, you know they…
它们想弄清楚这里谁是老大
they’re trying to figure out who the boss is,
谁能信得过
who they can trust.
一个游客要是看见了
I mean a tourist will look at, you know,
就觉得一匹野马在那绕圈
a mustang that’s running around let’s just say.
认为它们是在玩 但它们不是 泰特
and think that they’re playing. But they’re not playing, Tate.
它们在弄清楚自己的地位
They’re seeing where they stand in the world
看看谁是朋友
and who’s their friend.
来 我帮你拉上拉链
Here. Let me zip you up.
外面开始变冷了
It’s getting cold out here.
好点了吗
Better?
它挺漂亮的吧
He sure is good looking isn’t he?

Yeah.
今天想骑吗
Wanna ride him today?
你觉得你♥爸♥会不会生气
Think your dad would get pissed off?
原来他就是一只大泰迪熊
Turns out he’s just a big teddy bear.
谁能想到呢
Who knew.
这样吧
Tell ya what.
我帮你一起驯马
I’m gonna work with you on this horse.
咱们好好训练它
We’re gonna sort him out.
让它成为农场最优秀的马
Make him the best horse we got around here.
你还真适合铲屎啊
Look how well shoveling shit suits you.
没想到啊
Shocker.
杰米 总有一天
You know one day, Jamie,
虽然我他妈肯定会很惊讶
as much as it fuckin’ astonishes me…
但会有人爱上你
someone will love you.
你也会爱上某个人
And you’ll love somebody.
我都等不及要夺走你的挚爱了
And I can’t wait to take that from you.
哪怕我得亲手抹杀你们的感情
Even if I have to kill it with my bare hands,
我也要夺走它
I will take it from you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我迷路了
I’m all turned around.
这条路能到黄石公园吗
This road lead to the park?
不能 你应该沿着89号♥…
No, should’ve stayed on 8♥9♥-♥-
这恐怕是我第一次
I think that’s the first time
看到你中计
I’ve ever seen you be outfoxed.
我没中计
I’m not outfoxed.
他让我给你们一个机会
He asked me to give it a chance,
泰特当时在和那匹新马一起玩
Tate’s playing with his… new fucking horse.
中计了
Outfoxed.
我不喜欢待在卧室
I just don’t like being in the bedroom.
浴室很不一样
The bathroom’s a whole different story,
女生很喜欢这里
I mean a girl can get used to this.
那我们搬到浴室睡吧
Well let’s just move into the bathroom then.
反正这里的空间够大
Lord knows there’s enough room in here.
房♥子这么大 我想在每间房♥安置一个宝宝
This house makes me want to put a baby in every room.
孩子们跑来跑去
Kids running everywhere.
家里就应该乱糟糟的
It needs chaos to make it a home.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
但他们总会长大 然后…
But then they grow up and…
家里又会安静下来
it’s quiet again.
这里会变成坟墓
This place becomes a tomb.
那我们就像我爸一样把房♥子送人
Then we give it away like he did
让泰特和妻子搬进来
and Tate and his wife move in here
然后他们也继续这样
and then they do the same thing.
那你有不少活要干了 伙计
You’ve got a lot of work to do, buddy.
是吗
Oh yeah?
那就开始吧
Better get to it.
凯斯
Kayce.

Shit.
三代人住在同一座农场
Well then there’s the downside
总是有弊端的
of having three generations on the same ranch.
凯斯
Kayce.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
不知道
I don’t know.
坐后面
Get in the back.
怎么了
What is this?
今晚你的身份是律师
You’re a lawyer tonight.
你以为我要带你去哪
Where’d you think I was taking you?
很明显应该由部落警方管
It’s obviously a tribal matter.
部落领地中的部落成员被害
A tribal employee on tribal land.
他是在县公路上被枪杀的
He was shot on a county road.
这他妈应该由县警管
It’s a fucking county issue.
问问主席的看法
We’ll see what the chairman thinks.
你去问吧
You do that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!