*Watch me turn the tables til we eatin’ like some kings*
*楼里的大佬 人人都想取代你*
*Big chief in the building Everybody take your place*
*想和我同行 就请丢掉自己的感情*
*Remove your feelings if you wanna ride with me*
*开战在即 自己人别闹情绪*
*We about to go to war right now No petty ass beef*
*当一切尘埃落定 谁会跟我同行*
*When it all go down Who’s gonna ride with me*
*这里容不下弱者*
*No room for the weak*
*容不下打击我们的言论*
*and the type of speech that brings us down*
*战士们请坚强*
*Need them soldiers to be strong*
*当坏人进城来*
*When the bad man comes to town*
*当一切尘埃落定 谁会跟我同行*
*When it all go down who’s gonna ride with me*
*当一切尘埃落定 谁会跟我同行*
*When it all go down who’s gonna ride with me*
*当一切尘埃落定 谁会跟我同行*
*When it all go down who’s gonna ride with me…*
*当一切尘埃落定 谁会跟我同行*
*When it all go down who’s gonna ride with me…*
*像这样举起你的拳头*
*Put your fists up like this.*
*亲人 如果你为今天的自己感到骄傲请大喊*
*Make some noise if you’re proud to be who you are today, fam*
我真希望…
God I wish…
他们能起死回生
they would come back to life
好让我再杀他们一回
so I could kill ’em again.
要是那样就好了
That would be what you wish.
莫妮卡
Monica…
这样不行
This won’t do.
哪样不行
What won’t do?
你不跟我说话
You not speaking to me.
就像我们回到了原点一样
It’s like we’re right back where we started.
你姐怎么了
What happened to your sister?
我父亲以前总跟我说
My father used to tell me stories
有人想夺走这里
about people trying to take this place.
说他拼了老命才能保住这里
About all the wars he had to fight to keep it.
我一直不相信他
I never believed him.
现在我信了
I believe him now.
有一些人 他们
There’s people who…
他们只在乎更多
All they care about is more.
如何索取更多
How to get more.
拿走更多
Take more.
他们不择手段
And they’ll stop at nothing.
就为了得到更多
As long as it leads to more.
这里不是家 凯斯
This place isn’t a home, Kayce.
而是一座巨大的要塞
It’s a giant Alamo.
你是这里的囚犯
You’re a prisoner here.
你姐也是
So is your sister.
你父亲也是
So is your father.
现在我们也是囚犯
Now we’re prisoners, too.
这不是我们的生活 凯斯
This isn’t us, Kayce.
我亲戚住的屋子比这个房♥间还小
My relatives live in smaller houses than this room.
如果你想住在城里 我们可以住在城里
If you want to live in town, we can live in town.
好吗
Okay?
我可以像别人一样开车上班
I can drive to work just like everyone else.
我不在乎住哪 只要我们在一起
I don’t care where I live so long as we live together.
那你父亲呢
What about your father?
他现在这么多麻烦
Of all the problems he has right now,
这根本不算事
this is the smallest.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我们夜夜笙歌♥
We’re gonna need to get a bigger apartment
就得找间大点的公♥寓♥
if we keep doing this every night.
那你赶紧找吧
You better start looking…
疼吗
Does it hurt?
疼得要命
Like hell.
但我生来就为了玩命的 贝丝
But I was built to go through hell, Beth.
是啊
Yeah, you were.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回工棚
Back to the bunkhouse.
免得我不舍得离开这里了
Before I get too used to this.
医生说要卧床休息
Well the doctor said stay in bed.
工棚里也有床
Theres’s beds in the bunkhouse.
我能借辆卡车吗
Can I borrow a truck?
干嘛
What for?
支票应该能兑现了
Check should’ve cleared by now.
看把你猴急的啊
That money’s just burning a hole in yer pocket ain’t it?
我是为了爷爷
It’s for my grandpa.
等等 吉米你会开车吗
Wait, Jimmy can you drive?
罗伊德 你这个赌徒
Lloyd, you are a gambling man.
你还是骑自行车吧
Feel like you’d be better off taking a bicycle.
我们可以给你安几个辅助轮 吉米
We can throw some training wheels on it for ya there, Jimmy.
哈哈 真好笑
Hardy har har.
-这他妈什么意思 -这他妈什么意思
– What the fuck does that mean? – What the fuck does that mean?
嘲讽的笑声
It’s like a sarcastic laugh.
你还好吗
You alright?
不好
No.
银行
您需要信封吗
Would you like an envelope for that?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
雷在吗
Is Ray here?
有烟吗
Got any cigarettes?
没烟 雷在吗
No. No cigarettes. Is Ray here?
看看
Well, well, well.
看看谁来了
What have we here?
我们能让他去买♥♥烟吗
Can we send him for cigarettes?
想去商店吗 吉米
Up for a store run, Jimmy?
雷在哪
Where’s Ray?
闻上去你们的新制毒师
Smells like your new cook
不怎么靠谱啊
doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing.
我就是新制毒师
I’m the new cook.
我很靠谱的 逃兵
And I know exactly what I’m doing, quitter.
东西呢
Well? Where is it?
天啊 吉米
Jesus, Jimmy.
操山羊的油水这么多啊
I didn’t know goat-fucking paid so well.
我们两清了
We’re done.
别烦我爷爷了
Leave my grandfather alone.
咸鱼翻身了啊
Look whose balls finally dropped.
钱是两清了 吉米
We’re square on the money, Jimmy,
但你那小婊♥子♥
but your bitch still owes me
上回用防熊喷雾喷我了
for that little bear spray stunt.
你要多少钱
How much is that gonna cost?
这玩意很难定价啊
It’s hard to put a price on it.
要不你带她过来
Maybe you bring her over.
我们商量一下
We’ll figure something out.
吉米生气了
Jimmy’s mad.
那你替她还债吗
Maybe you want to repay her debt?
你吹♥箫♥功夫怎么样
How good do you suck?
我逗你玩呢 吉米
I’m just fucking with you, Jimmy.
再给一千 就没事了
Another grand and she’s off the hook.
我把所有的钱都给你了
I just gave you all the money I have.
这个看着挺值钱啊
That looks like it’s worth something.
你今天会骑它吗
Are you gonna ride him today?
今天可能不行 伙计
Probably not today, buddy.
明天呢
Tomorrow?
驯马急不得 伙计
Can’t be in a hurry with horses, buddy.
后天呢
The day after tomorrow?
我成天都在想自己究竟在图什么
Spend most of my days wondering why I bother,
直到我看见他们
then see something like that.
一切都值了
And it all comes back to me.
你不喜欢这里吧
Don’t like it here, do you?
我很喜欢这个
I love this.
但就像你说的
But like you said…
这个情景不常有
how often is it this?
如果每天都有争斗
If every day is a fight–
真枪实弹的
literally a fight…
我不想让我的家人搅和进去
I don’t want my family to be a part of it.
在城里就不会发生这些事
These things don’t happen in the city.
城里肯定也有 莫妮卡
Of course they do, Monica.
每天都有
Every day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!