贝丝
Beth.
我爱你 我爱你
Hey, I love you. I love you.
如果不能把他送到医院
If I can’t take him to the hospital,
就要把他带到我办公室
I gotta get him to my office.
这些伤口需要灼烧止血
I need to cauterize these wounds.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
我不知道这种事怎么能瞒得住 约翰
I don’t know how this stays hidden, John.
会瞒住的
It’ll stay hidden.
我要和他一起去
I want to go with him.
贝丝 他们…
Beth, did…
他们有没有…
Did they…
我要和他一起去
I want to go with him.
去吧
Go.
这不是普通的犯罪 爸
This wasn’t a crime, Dad.
-这是… -我知道是什么
– This was… – I know what it is.
我来处理
I’ll take care of this.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
畜棚周围有狼
There were wolves down by the barn.

Wolves?
这里到处都是 宝贝
They’re everywhere here, baby.
物归原主
莫妮卡对昨晚的事有没有疑问
Monica raise any issues about last night?
没有
No.
我告诉她畜棚周围有狼
Told her there were wolves down by the barn.
她相信了吗
And she believed you?

Yeah.
你还真是不了解女人
You got a lot to learn about women.
我们要怎么对付贝克兄弟
What are we gonna do about these Beck brothers?
杀了他们 儿子
We’re going to kill ’em son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!