Yeah.
你的钱可能比我还多
Probably got more money than me.
不 钱我可没有
Nah. Money’s the one thing I don’t have.
你每周都有工资 不是吗
You get paid every week, don’t you?
-是的 -那你把钱都花哪了
– Yep. – So what do you spend your money on?
你在城里买♥♥了为周六夜晚准备的甜蜜小屋吗
You keeping a sweet little place in town for Saturday nights?
天啊 贝丝
Jesus, Beth.
为什么你的大脑
Why is it that your mind always stops
总是停在你最不该做的事上
at the first thing that you should never do?
这有什么不好
What’s wrong with that?
如果我是男人 我就买♥♥一座公♥寓♥楼
If I was a man, I’d buy an apartment complex.
塞满丰乳肥臀的美女
And I’d fill it with buxom little bunnies.
周五从一楼开始
I’d start on the first floor Friday
周日在顶楼结束
and end up on the roof by Sunday.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
你的钱都花到哪去了
What do you spend your money on?
贝丝 今晚很美
Oh, Beth, it’s a nice night.
别用残酷的真♥相♥毁了它吧
Let’s not ruin it with the truth.
告诉我
Tell me.
我在我妈的墓碑上花了两万二
I spent $22,000 on my mom’s headstone.
跟我差不多高
Stands about as tall as me.
大理石的
Marble.
我让人在墓碑上雕了她的脸
I got the guy to etch her face into it.
我弟的墓碑花了三万
I spent 30 on my little brother’s.
更高一点
It stands a little bit taller,
可能我想让他离天堂更近吧
I dunno, guess I wanted him to be a little closer to heaven.
但我这辈子花过最值的一笔钱
But the best money that I ever spent
是给福赛斯的一个掘墓人五千块
was $5,000 to a gravedigger in Forsyth.
雇他干什么
What did you pay him for?
他挖出了我父亲
He dug up my father
把他的遗骨给了我
and gave me his bones.
然后我一路开到北达科他
And I drove from there all the way to North Dakota
把遗骨扔出了窗户
throwing them out the fuckin’ window.
我记得教堂里天堂和地狱的故事
I remember the stories of heaven and hell in church.
很多都是谎言
Lies, a lot of it.
我觉得天堂就在这里
I think heaven’s right here.
地狱也是
So’s hell.
说不定一个人正漫步云端
One person can be walking the clouds
旁边那个人却在承受无尽的诅咒
right next to someone enduring eternal damnation.
上帝就是这片土地
And God is the land.
别说出来
Don’t say it.
我们像嬉皮士一样在星空下的屋顶上
It doesn’t mean anything on a roof,
此时说的话没有任何意义
under stars like a bunch of fucking hippies.
等到…
Tell me…
等到能拯救我时再说
Tell me when it saves me.
好吧 我不说
Okay. I won’t say it.
这里…
There’s a…
这里有个电视遥控器
There’s a remote for the TV some goddamn place.
爸 这里好像没有电视
Dad, I don’t think there’s a TV in here.
不 有的
No, it’s here.
就在这 在床脚的柜子里
It’s here. It’s in that chest at the foot of the bed.
按个按钮 那玩意就升起来了
You hit a button and the fuckin’ thing rises up.
反正我们也不怎么看电视 没事的
We don’t watch a whole lot of TV anyway, so it’s all right.
肯定就在这里
It’s here somewhere.
现在这是你们的房♥间了 你们找吧
This is your room now. You find it.
路边的小屋就可以
The cabin down the road’s fine.
不 这是你们的房♥间
No, this is your room.
你们粉刷一下
You paint it.
想干什么都可以
You can do whatever you want.
把这里变成自己家
You make it your own.
该死
God damn it!
我不是要把它们拿走 儿子
I’m not removing them, son.
只是
Just…
只是挪开一点
just scooting them over.
-给它拿点干草 里普 -好的 先生
– Grab him some hay, Rip. – Yes, sir.
它的一生都交给你了 泰特
His whole life’s in your hands now, Tate.
它的命运完全掌握在你手中
How you treat him is how his life goes.
你准备给它起什么名字
What are you gonna name him?
吉祥
Lucky.
这名字不错
That’s a good name.
泰特
All right, Tate.
它长得不错
He’s good looking.
它会对你有所帮助的
I think he’ll do good for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 有何…
Excuse me. Can I…
办公室求救
不不不
No, no, no!
你们两个废物
Look at you pussies.
来的路上互相撸管了吧
Bet you jacked each other off on your way over.
操 操
Fuck, fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!
我是贝丝 请留言
This is Beth. Leave me a message.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
杰森 杰森 看着我
Jason! Jason, look at me.
杰森 看着我
Jason! Look at me!
他们就想看到你害怕的表情
They want to see you scared.
别满足他们
Don’t give them the satisfaction.
看着我
Look at me!
不要屈服
Don’t give it to them!
我们不在乎他怕不怕
We don’t care if he’s scared.
我们是来吓你的
We’re here to scare you.
祝你♥他♥妈♥好运
Best of fucking luck.
混账
Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
-会有机会的 -操♥你♥妈♥
– In due time. – Fuck you!
我快不行了
I’m fading here.
没错 你个娘炮 流干吧
That’s right, you pussy. Bleed out.
流干吧 混账废物
Bleed out, you fucking pussy!
我听说你的嘴很厉害
I heard you had a mouth on you.
他们说我要么让你闭嘴 要么给你塞上
They told me I should shut it or fill it,
随我心意
whatever I choose.
你以为能塞满这张嘴吗
You think you could fill this mouth?
我都能用你的鸡♥巴♥当牙线了 你♥他♥妈♥…
I could fuckin’ floss with your dick, you fucking…
开什么玩笑呢
Who are you kidding?
在不怕你的女人面前就硬不起来
You can’t get hard for a woman who isn’t scared of you.
你想让我哭吗
You want me to cry?
要我又哭又喊 不停挣扎吗
Need me to cry and scream and try and get away?
说不定我都感觉不到呢
I doubt I’ll even feel it.
来啊 掏出来
Go on. Pull it out.
你♥他♥妈♥掏出来给我看看
Pull it out and let me fucking see it!
让我看看那根伴随你一生的小细针
Let me see that needle God forced you to go through life with.
操♥你♥妈♥ 闭上你的臭嘴
Fuck you and your mouth.
我就知道你不敢
That’s what I thought.
你最想念的会是谁
Who you gonna miss the most?
你能看到他们吗 贝丝
Can you see ’em, Beth?
你能看到他们的脸吗
Can you see their faces?
因为他们再也看不到你的脸了
Because they’re never gonna see yours ever again.
因为你就要面目全非了
‘Cause you ain’t gonna have one.
我他妈要把你的头打爆
I’m gonna fucking blow it off!
打爆吧
Blow it off!
-你♥他♥妈♥害怕了吗 -动手啊
– You fucking scared now? – Do it!
-你♥他♥妈♥怕不怕 -我他妈不…
– Are you fucking scared! – I’m not fucking–
该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
-不 不 -是我 贝丝
– No! No! – Hey, it’s me! Beth!
我来了 你安全了
I’m here now. You’re safe.
看着我 没事了
Look at me. It’s okay.
先生 我需要你 找个医生
Sir, I need you. I need a doctor too,
没人认识的医生
one that nobody knows about.
我在贝丝的办公室
I’m at Beth’s office.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, fuck you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!