Sir, I don’t think he would have walked this way.
你参与了多少
How much of it did you do?
我不能说 这会让你成为共犯的
I mean, I can’t talk about that. It would make you an accessory.
你现在也成律师了吗 里普
Oh, you’re a lawyer now, Rip?
我最多就算个事后从犯
All it makes me is an accessory after the fact.
我愿意冒这个险
I’ll take those odds.
这事不是我♥干♥的
Well, I didn’t do any of it.
我只想平息事端
I just tried to make it go away.
平息不了的
This ain’t ever going away.
是的 先生 我也觉得
No, sir. I don’t think it will.
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
在这等着
Wait here.
你知道自杀…
You know the thing about suicide…
不只是杀了自己
you don’t just kill yourself.
还抹杀了所有关于你的记忆
You kill every memory of you.
大家只会记得这个 杰米
This’ll be all everyone remembers, Jamie.
你在世上的每一秒
Every second you spent on this earth
都会缩减到你选择离世的方式
will be reduced to how you chose to leave it.
没人会为你哀悼 儿子
No one will mourn your loss, son,
因为你没有失去生命
because this isn’t losing your life.
而是放弃生命
This is quitting it.
是的 放弃 我放弃了 爸
Yes, it’s quitting. I quit, Dad.
我不允许
I won’t let you.
为什么 关你什么事
Why not? What do you care?
因为这样很自私
Because it’s selfish!
这是人类最自私的选择
It’s the single most selfish thing a person can do!
没救了
This cannot be fixed.
我…没救了
I cannot…be fixed.
我这辈子就这样了
I’m married to it.
你爷爷以前总说
Your grandfather used to say that you…
你修不好车轮
that you can’t fix a broken wagon wheel.
但你能用零件做一个新的
But you can use the parts to make a new one.
我就不该送你去上学
I should have never sent you off to school.
你应该在这多待一段时间
You needed more time here. I can–
现在依然可以
I can still give you that.
但你得把步♥枪♥给我 儿子
But you need to give me that rifle, son.
过去的你 在你放手的那一刻已经死去
The old you is dead the moment you let it go.
现在我们为全新的你而努力
Now we start working on the new one.
贝丝
Beth?

Yeah?
对你弟好点
You need to go easy on your brother.
我对他一直很好
I always go easy on him.
另一个弟弟
Your other brother.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
贝丝 你得放下成见
Beth, I need you to set aside whatever it is…
爸 你让我留下为这个家战斗时
Dad, when you asked me to stay and fight for this family,
你说要跟所有人开战
you said fight everyone.
我知道你不希望这样 爸
I know you don’t want to see it, Dad,
但他是我们最该对抗的人
but he’s the one we should be fighting the hardest.
他今天打算自杀
He was gonna kill himself today.
给我一周 我让他做好准备
Well, give me a week, and I’ll have him ready to see it through.
我不希望他自杀
I don’t want him to see it through!
看着我的眼睛告诉我 你爱他
Look me in the eye and tell me that you love him.

Love.
你对凯斯的感觉
What you feel for Kayce.
你对我的感觉
What you feel for me.
太蠢了
This is silly.
来吧
Come on.
就给我张好牌吧 就一次
Just do me one hand, just one time…
好吧
Okay. Um…
太好了 就是这样
Yeah! Damn, all right.
找床位吗
Looking for a bunk?
律师要练练牛仔技能 罗伊德
The lawyer’s gonna try his hand at cowboying, Lloyd.
这是你的床 杰米
This is you here, Jamie.
来吧
All right, come on.
杰米 一起来吗
Jamie, you want us to deal you in?
赌注是…
What’s the…
赌注是多少
What’s the buy?
二十
Twenties!
我们就是打工妹 好吗
We’re just working girls here, huh?
也是 你还给睾丸剃毛
Well, I mean, you shave your nuts.
你才剃毛呢 哥们
You shave your nuts, bro.
是啊 用你的剃刀
Yeah, with your razor.
男人就得这么干
That’s what men do.
准备好了吗
Everyone’s good?
看牌
Check.
下注 下注
In, in, in…
开始
Let’s go.
不用说了 杰米
Don’t have to tell you, Jamie.

Sure.
他跟了
He calls?
我也有一张这个
I do have one of those.
第四张公共牌
All right, here comes the turn…
-该你下注了 伊桑 -梭哈
– Bet’s to you, Ethan. – All in.
到你了
Bet’s to you.
弃牌
I fold.
选择很正确
Yeah, you made the right decision.
我知道
I know.
你没问题的 杰米
You’re gonna do fine, Jamie.
来一杯吗
Need one?
不了
No.
你觉得酒精对你来说是个问题吗
You think it’s a problem for you? Alcohol?
不是
It’s not a problem.
我只是不喜欢半路出家
I just don’t like doing anything halfway.
什么意思
I’m not sure what that means.
意思是如果我要喝龙舌兰
It means if I’m drinking tequila,
就会把瓶底的虫子也吃了
I’m eating the fuckin’ worm.
你不会想看到的 爸
I don’t think you want to see that, Dad.
老天 贝丝
Oh, God, Beth.
你原本能成为出色的牛仔的
You would have made a hell of a cowboy.
马尔科姆·贝克今天来找我了
Malcolm Beck came to visit me today.
他想干嘛
What’d he want?
他那样的男人 就希望别人怕他
Men like him, they just want to be feared.
那我们可满足不了
Well, he ain’t getting that.
是的
No, sir.
但他怎么都会试试的
But he’s gonna try.
晚安 老爸
Goodnight, Daddy.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
过来找我
Come to me.
你在哪
Where are you?
你知道我在哪
You know where I am.
我怎么过去
How am I supposed to get there?
爱尔兰的老办法
The old Irish way.
你还是爱尔兰人 不是吗
You’re still Irish, aren’t you?
我够爱尔兰了 亲爱的
I’m Irish enough, honey.
我以为你不喝酒了
Thought you were off of this.
酒瘾没那么大了
I’m off it being a crutch.
但我想和你小酌威士忌看星空 里普
But I’ll sip whiskey and stare at the stars with you, Rip.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
带我去约会吧
I want you to take me on a date.
约会
A date, huh?
一起吃个晚餐
A date with dinner.
或许我们可以去那个音乐节了
Maybe we can go to that music festival after all.
贝丝 我太累了 无法再思考
Beth, I’m way too tired to analyze exactly
你到底想要什么了 但我知道肯定不是约会
what it is that you want. But I know it ain’t a date.
这不是测试
It’s no test.
只是约会
Just a date.
你绝对付得起
Lord knows, you can afford it.
你十年来一直穿着同样的
Been wearing the same three pairs of jeans
三条牛仔裤和夹克
and jacket for a fuckin’ decade.
是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!