爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 训练我的马吧
Daddy! You gotta train my horse!
先生 我有什么可以帮你吗
Can I help you, sir?
当然可以
I’m sure you can.
丹·詹金斯
Dan Jenkins,
在你的撤销听证会前 你的售酒许可证被吊销了
your liquor license has been suspended until your revocation hearing.
那是什么时候
And when is that?
酒类管制委员会今年已经放假了
Well, the Liquor Control Board has recessed until next year.
春天的时候应该可以开始
So we should be able to get something on the books by spring.
我们要没收所有的酒
We need to confiscate all alcohol from the premises.
当然了
Of course, you do.
舒瓦茨和梅耶
贝丝
Beth…
我和西山公♥司♥的电♥话♥会议是几点
What time is my conference call with Mountain West?
11点半 贝丝
11:30. Beth…
那是谁
Who’s that?
马尔科姆·贝克
It’s Malcolm Beck.
咖啡
Coffee.
好的
Okay.
不是给他的 杰森 给我
Not for him, Jason. For me.

Right…
我今天没空
I have a full day.
如果你想预约
If you’d like to make an appointment,
我可以让助理安排一下
I’ll have my assistant schedule one.
不会占用你很久的
This won’t take long at all.
你在山谷买♥♥了不少地啊
You’re buying up quite the… swath of land here in the valley.
从比林斯来这挺远啊
You’re a long way from Billings,
不是吗 马尔科姆
aren’t you, Malcolm?
这个州都在我的掌控范围内
I don’t consider any part of this state beyond my reach.
州政♥府♥可不一定这么想 伙计
Not sure the state would agree with you on that, buddy.
你的父亲
Your father is…
不是很通情达理
is not a reasonable man.
我尊重他这一点 我也一样
I respect that. I’m not either.
所以我想说清楚
So I want to be clear about something.
我不会让黄石门口建起赌场的
I will not have a casino built at the gates of Yellowstone.
我们也不想
Oh, we don’t want one either.
但是你们不帮我阻止他们
But you won’t help me stop them.
马尔科姆 回比林斯吧
I’d go back to Billings, Malcolm.
接下来交给我们吧
We’ll take it from here.
你知道我无法…
You see, I just can’t…
我无法相信你们会阻止他们
I can’t trust that you will stop them.
你家有政♥治♥手段
Your family has the political resources
来保证赌场建不起来
to guarantee this build never happens.
但你们并没有提供
And yet you won’t offer them.
我父亲的名誉
I think my father’s reputation
应该值得一点信任吧
should warrant a little trust.
他只在乎他的农场
The only thing he cares about is his ranch.
现在房♥产税翻了两倍
Now when that property tax quadruples,
他唯一能够保护农场的方法
the only way he’ll be able to protect it
就是找到新的收入来源
is find a new revenue stream.
那是我的工作
That’s my job.
我知道
I’m well aware of that.
我还知道赌场很有可能
I’m also aware that the likeliest source of electricity for the casino
要在你们的支流上筑坝供电
comes from damming your tributary.
你父亲可能还没想到这点
Now your father may not have thought about that,
但你肯定已经考虑到了
but I guarantee you have.
我相信你这个大美人已经计算过
And I am positive that pretty face has done the math
把达顿农场变成达顿电力公♥司♥
figuring out how much money you will make
能够获利多少
turning the Dutton ranch into the Dutton Power Company.
你知道苏珊·罗林斯的故事吗
Do you know the story of Susan Rawlings?
汉密尔顿的房♥地♥产♥律师
Real estate attorney from Hamilton.
没错
That’s right.
本来我们互惠互利
We had a mutually beneficial relationship
但她想钻法律的空子
until she figured out a way to bend the law
让自己得的好处比我多
to benefit her business more than my business.
贝丝 耍阴招有个问题
That’s the problem with playing dirty, Beth.
当别人以牙还牙时
Because when someone plays dirty back,
你是无人哭诉的
there’s no one to cry to.
也无法指控
There’s no charges to file.
无处宣泄你所遇的不公
There’s nowhere to scream about the injustice you endured.
因为如果你这么做
Because if you do,
你所有的黑料
all your filthy laundry just spills right out
都会落入公众眼中
in the open for everyone to see.
苏珊最终明白了这一点
Susan finally realized that.
我们把她送去了加利福尼亚
We moved her somewhere in California
找人帮她走出创伤的阴影
where they could help her move past the trauma.
你们长得真是太像了
It’s uncanny how much you look like her.
我以前是个问题少年
You know, I was a pretty bad teenager.
自己排解了一些心理创伤
Working through some trauma of my own.
有人说我喜欢”出格”
One might say I had a tendency to “act out”.
某个周日的教堂
At church one Sunday,
我坐在一个没人喜欢的
I was feeling a little naughty
瘦不拉叽的小男孩旁边 淘气劲上来了
sitting next to this skinny little boy nobody liked.
不知是出于同情还是无聊
Out of pity, or boredom,
我拉开了他的裤链
I unzipped his slacks.
掏出了他的鸡♥巴♥
I pulled out his penis
在后排帮他撸了一发
and I gave him a hand job in the back pew.
你和那个男孩的鸡♥巴♥真是太像了
It’s uncanny how much you look like that boy’s dick.
能说会道啊 贝丝
All that tough talk, Beth.
我有方法对付你
I got the cure for that.
等我出手后 再看看你的嘴有多硬
We’ll see how tough you are after I give it to you.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
再会 女士
Ma’am.
我每天喂它 给它刷毛
I’ll feed it every day, I’ll brush it every day.
给它洗澡
I’ll bathe it every day.
我还会学习帮它编辫子
I’ll even learn how to braid, so I can braid it.
我要骑它上学
I’ll ride it to school,
每天早上都骑
I’ll ride it every morning.
还会帮它清扫马厩
And I’ll muck its stall out.
还会帮它清理粪便
I’ll even clean out his poop.
肯定超有趣
This is gonna be awesome!
可能是匹花马
It might be a paint.
褐马或是阿巴鲁萨马
It might be a buckskin, an appaloosa.
如果它是蓝色的 我就叫它小蓝
If it’s blue, I’ll name it Blue.
如果是红色 我就叫它小红
If it’s red, I’ll name it Red.
-如果是母的 我就叫它… -天呐 儿子
– If it’s a girl, I’ll name it… – Oh, my God, son.
我帮你驯马 好吗
I’m gonna help you train the horse, okay?
我周中驯马
I’ll train it during the week
然后周末教你
and then I’ll teach you on the weekends.
爷爷说我每天都得喂它
Grandpa said I need to feed it every day.
那我只能和你一起住在农场了
So I have to live on the ranch with you.
安静
Quiet.
不能让你妈妈听到
Can’t let your mother hear you talking like that.
不 他说得对 他应该住农场
No, he’s right. He should live on the ranch.
好了 被听到了
Now you done it.
你去哪
Where you going?
看情况
Depends.
看什么情况
On what?

You.
看我♥干♥嘛
How does it depend on me?
你回房♥间吧
Why don’t you go to your room for a minute, okay?
我尝试放下你
I–I’ve tried to move on from you.
做个了结 但是…
Tried to get closure, but…
我做不到 你…
there’s no such thing. You’re…
你已经是我的一部分了
You’re a part of me.
你已经融入了我的灵魂
You’re a part of my soul.
希望你能原谅我
And I just hope you’ll forgive me…
真恶心 别亲了
Gross! Stop!
你们会搞出孩子的 我知道
You’re gonna make a baby. I know it.
里普
Rip!
先生 我觉得他没走这边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!