怎么了
What’s going on?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Are there problems?
儿子 我去哪都有麻烦
Everywhere I turn, son.
你要去哪里
So where you headed?
我唯一能关注当下的时候
You know, the only time I’m solely
就是骑这匹马
focused on the present is on this horse.
我要骑骑马来提醒自己 我们在为什么而战
Just need a long ride to remind myself of what we’re fighting for.
要我陪你吗
Want some company?
恐怕你有几个问题得先解决
You have a few problems that need fixing first, I’m afraid.
问题不就是这样吗 爸
Well, ain’t that the thing about problems, Dad?
不管你走了多久
No matter how long you’re gone,
回来以后依然要面对问题
they’ll be right here when you get back.
找匹马
Grab a horse.
我去找个人看着泰特
Well, I just got to find someone to watch Tate real quick.
我在外面等你
I’ll wait for you out here.
你不用等我 我能赶上
You don’t got to wait on me. I’ll catch up.
想的挺美啊
You think, do you?
告诉我你朝哪个方向骑就行
Just tell me what direction you’re headed.
经常来这里吗
Come here much?
一有机会就来
Every chance I get.
20年了
It’s been 20 years.
不 21年了
No. 21.
21年 转瞬即逝
21 years and it feels like yesterday.
我仍然能感觉到她 闻到她的味道
I still feel her, smell her.
没有她感觉生命都不完整
Been half a man without her.
这不是借口
It’s not an excuse.
只是有她的时候 我这个父亲能当得更称职
I was just a better father when she was with me.
希望你永远也不知道这是什么感觉 儿子
I hope you never know what that feels like, son.
我已经知道了
I already know what it feels like.
黄石
第二季 第七集
太恶心了
That’s disgusting.
把窗帘拉开 格雷厄姆 把他叫醒
Open that curtain, Graham. Wake his ass up.
泰特 你在这里干什么
Tate, what are you doing here?
爸爸和爷爷走了
Dad went off with Grandpa.
他告诉我留下来
Told me to stay here.
看来你♥爸♥忘了这里是什么样子了
I guess your dad forgot what here’s like.
走吧
Let’s go. Come on.
我很自责
I blame myself.
某种程度上吧
To a degree.
你知道你为什么危险吗 杰米
You know what’s so dangerous about you, Jamie?
你做事前会替自己找好理由
You justify every act before you commit them.
你被世界对你的看法所吞噬
You’re consumed with the world’s perception of you.
你从来不问自己”我是什么样的人”
What kind of man I am, that’s not a question you ever ask yourself.
你只会问自己”世界是怎么看我的”
What does the world think of me, that’s the only question you ask.
道德 忠诚
Morality, loyalty,
与你无关
not part of the equation for you.
但你终于做了点什么
But you’ve finally done something
让你看到了自己的样子
that makes you see yourself the way the world does.
我看你的样子
The way I see you.
他看你的样子
The way he sees you.
你再怎么用力擦洗也无法改变这一点
And no amount of scrubbing is going to change that.
因为我爱你 所以我想告诉你一件事
I got to tell you something and it comes from a place of love.
你真的应该自杀
You should really consider killing yourself.
我从来没有见过这样的场面
Never seen anything like it.
这就很说明问题了 本
That’s saying a lot, Ben.
知道受害人的身份吗
Got an ID on the victim?
戴夫·布莱克布尔
Dave Blackbull.
赌场的吗
From the casino?
怎么回事
What happened?
你得去看看
You got to see it.
死因是什么
What’s the cause of death?
勒死的
He was strangled.
你见过啊
You’ve seen that before.
数不胜数了
More times than I care to count.
为什么会有血
Why is there blood?
这一点是我没见过的
Yeah. This I haven’t seen.
你知道我怎么看吗
You know what that looks like to me?
一条信息
A message.
我爸原来经常这么做
My dad used to do this.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他驯服小马的时候会这样
When he breaks colts, he does it.
-是吗 -你为什么这么做
– Yeah? – Why do you do it?
我他妈想让它发泄一下
Well, I want to get all the shit out of his system
这样才好骑
so I can get on him.
你欠我一块钱
You owe me a dollar!
我才不给你呢
I ain’t paying you a fuckin’ dollar.
你不直接骑上去驯马吗
So you don’t go ass over teakettle?
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
吁 吁 吁
Here, here, here, here… Here.
看到了吗 泰特 它认输了
See that, Tate? That’s him submitting.
什么意思
What does that mean?
说明它准备好工作了
That means he’s ready to go to work.
等等
Hold on.
慢慢来 你可以抚摸它的脸了
Go nice and easy. You can pet his face now.
好 摸这里 好
There you go. Right up…there you go.
好孩子
That’s a good boy.
怎么着
All right, what do you say?
-再找一匹马吗 -好啊
– Should we get another one? – Yeah.
帮我把门打开
Go get the gate for me.
照顾小孩也算是我的本领了
You can add babysitting to my list of talents.
老实说 我还真没想到
Got to say, I didn’t see that one coming.
我也是
Me neither.
-我们聊聊 -好的
– We need to talk. – Yes, sir.
爷爷 我要先跟你聊
I need to talk to you first, Grandpa.
非常严肃
It’s very serious.
好的
All right.
需要我加入吗
Do I need to be part of this conversation?
你又没钱 只能是他
You ain’t got any money. Gotta be him.
不错啊 来吧
This should be good. Come on.
谢谢帮我照顾他
Thanks for watching him.
他很聪明 眼神就很机灵
He’s a smart kid. You can see it in his eyes.
遗传他妈的
Got that from his mother.
看出来了
Yeah, kind of figured.
孙子 说吧
All right, grandson, let me have it.
我做了一个决定
So I’ve made a decision.
是吗
Is that a fact?
我要当牛仔
I’m going to be a cowboy.
好事啊
Well, that’s a good thing.
这个农场需要你
This ranch needs you to be one.
总有一天 这里的一切都是你的
Someday this is all… all gonna be yours.
所以我的问题来了
Well, that brings me to my problem.

Okay.
我没有马
I don’t have a horse.
没有马 我就当不了牛仔
I can’t be a cowboy without a horse.
是啊 牛仔没有马是有点惨
Yeah. Pretty tough to cowboy without a horse, that’s for sure.
你可以给我买♥♥一匹吗
So can you buy me one?
要是我买♥♥了 你打算怎么补偿我
Well, if I buy it, how you gonna pay me back?
我会清理马厩 或者清扫谷仓
I’ll clean out the stalls or sweep out the barn.
这是个开头
Well, that’s a start.
你♥爸♥还得训练它
Your dad’s gonna have to train it.
因为我没时间驯马了
Because I don’t have time for that shit anymore.
谁来喂食呢
Who’s gonna feed it?
我啊
I…I will.
如果你不喂它 它就没得吃
Okay. You don’t, it don’t eat.
如果你不喂它水 它就没得喝
You don’t water it, it doesn’t drink.
到时候我不想听到你的借口
I don’t want to have to hear otherwise.
明白吗
You understand?
所以你同意了吗
So is that a yes?
你父亲同意 我就同意
If it’s a yes from your father, it’s a yes from me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!