This one’s done.
罗伊德 再准备一匹
Lloyd. Ready for another.
再去拉匹马
Go get us another horse.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
The balls on this son of a bitch.
在电视上转变挺大啊
Quite the about-face on the news.
主动承担责任
You accepting responsibility for something.
不像现在的你啊
Not like you these days.
你在和贝克兄弟做生意吗
You in business with the Beck brothers now?
是的 我要在…
Yeah, I’m putting…
我要在谷仓放几台老虎机
I’m putting slot machines in my barn.
这他妈不是笑话
Look, it’s not a fuckin’ joke.
约翰 一旦他们吃定你
Once they get screws in you, John,
就不会松口了
they never take them out.
咱俩可以有分歧
Now, we can have our differences,
但我们不能让他们靠近这个山谷
but we want them nowhere near this valley.
他们是怎么吃定你的
How’d they get screws in you?
约翰 我栽在他们一家赌场了
I got in pretty deep at one of their casinos, John.
然后呢
And?
我没钱还债
I couldn’t cover the debt.
-然后呢 -然后他们想出了我能偿还的办法
– And? – Then they came up with ways that I could.
你现在得听他们的了
And now they own you.
我这是在给曾经的朋友一点建议
I’m giving the man who used to be my friend some advice.
现在他们盯上你了
Now, you’re on their radar.
看在上帝的份上 赶紧脱身吧 约翰
For the love of God, find a way off it, John.
我一直把你当朋友 唐尼
I never stopped being your friend, Donnie.
是你不想跟我做朋友了
You stopped being mine.
我建议你继续做我的朋友
I suggest you start being my friend again,
大兄弟 你也发现了
big fella, because as you can see,
现在是四面楚歌♥啊
the walls are closing in on all sides.
竞技赛的时候是没有马鞍的
When you do this in the rodeo, ain’t no saddle.
只有你 索具和马
Just you, your rigging, and the horse.
但现在
But for now…
先看看你能不能留在马鞍上
let’s just see if you can stay in the saddle.
可以啊 吉米
Hell yeah! Jimmy, there you go.
一 二 三 继续骑
One, two, three, keep riding!
四 五 六 七 喇叭
Four, five, six, seven, honk!
跳下来
Jump off.
你赢了
You’re a winner.
里普 你看到了吗 八秒
Rip, you see that? Eight seconds.
嗯 吉米 我看见了
Yeah, Jimmy. I saw.
他为什么要骑那匹倔马
Why is he on that rank bastard?
他想赚点外块
Needs to make some extra money.
他要去参加竞技赛
Gonna have his go at the rodeo.
罗伊德 他连温顺的马都骑不好
He can barely sit on the broke ones, Lloyd.
你这是要害死他啊
You’re gonna get the fucking kid killed.
他这不是骑得挺好吗
He sit him pretty good.
吉米
Hey Jimmy.
你知道你为什么从未见过老竞技牛仔吗
You know why you never met an old rodeo cowboys?
因为压根就没有
‘Cause there aren’t any.
我就很老啊
I’m old.
你只是看起来老
You just look old.
我保证我不会死的
Yeah, I won’t die, I promise.
这可是你说的啊
I’ll hold you to that.
别让他现在就受伤了
Make sure he don’t get hurt now.
接下来干嘛
What’s next?
我们带你去弓背栏
We get you in a bucking chute.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹·詹金斯的办公室
Dan Jenkins’ office.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
我没问你这个
Not what I asked…
站住
Stop right ther–
操
Fuck!
你知道你把这个山谷里弄得一团糟吗
Do you know what a fucking mess you’ve made in this valley?
我没有杀你的牛
I didn’t kill your fucking cattle.
我知道
I know.
是贝克兄弟干的 他们想陷害你
The Beck brothers did it so I’d turn on you.
他们这么做
They did it because you’re building
是因为你在我家旁边
the biggest casino outside of Vegas
建造拉斯维加斯外最大的赌场
right against my goddamn fence.
如果他们对我下手这么狠
And if that’s what they’re gonna do to me,
谁知道他们会对你做些什么
God knows what they’re going to do to you.
所以咱俩的处境很有意思
So you and I find ourselves in an interesting situation.
那不是我的赌场了
It’s not my casino anymore.
雷恩沃特把我踢出去了
Rainwater is pushing me out.
贝克兄弟想来插一脚
The Beck Brothers are pushing their way in.
迟了点吧
A little late.
在外面等着
Wait outside.
我觉得你
I think you,
雷恩沃特先生和我应该坐下来
Mister Rainwater, and I should all sit down
好好聊聊
and clear the air.
嗯
Yeah.
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
谢谢
Thank you.
那招不错啊
That was a nice move.
算不上
Wasn’t a move.
我只是比你更狠
I’m just meaner than you.
这家伙弓背厉害吗 杰克
So this thing’ll buck, Jake?
柯蒂斯用拖车带它跑了一年
Curtis been hauling him all year long,
还没有人能骑八秒呢
nobody ride him for eight seconds yet.
在这匹马上待八秒
Just stay on this one for eight seconds
我们就带你去参加竞技赛
and we’ll get you to a rodeo.
我就这么爬上去吗
I just…climb on?
我们把索具弄好 你再爬上去
We’ll set the rigging, then you climb on.
这匹马生来就是为了把你摔下来的
Now this horse is bred to get you off his back.
有没有斗牛机
Is there like a mechanical bull
能让我先试试
or something I can try out first? Just–
斗牛机是给县集市的醉酒姑娘准备的
Mechanical bulls are for drunk girls at the county fair.
如果你要参加竞技赛
If you gonna rodeo,
得先知道自己有没有那个胆量
you need to find out if you got the stomach for it.
上马吧
Now, get on him.
吉米 鞋跟一定要夹住它脖子
Keep your heels mashed on his neck, Jimmy.
我会把你的手固定在索具上
I’m gonna fix your hand in that rigging
但你必须死死抓住 好吗
where you have to take it out. All right?
宁愿在竞技场上被吊着拖来拖去
I’d rather you get hung up and dragged around the arena,
也好过被踢到头
than get blown out the backdoor and get your head kicked in.
伊桑 准备好了吗
Ethan, you ready?
挺胸 收下巴
Okay. Stick your chest out and tuck your chin.
杰克 开闸
Jake. Pull it …
天哪
Jeez!
鞋跟记得夹住
Mash your heels in!
这小子很有天赋啊 八秒了
Kid’s a natural. That’s eight.
抓住他 伊桑
Get him, Ethan!
放开 抓住你了
Let go, we got you.
我♥操♥
Shit, f–
太不可思议了
That was incredible!
终于找到你拿手的东西了
We finally found something you can do well.
你很快就会被牛仔浪妹包围了
You’ll be up to your neck in buckle bunnies in no time.
等等 牛仔浪妹是什么
Wait, what’s a buckle bunny?
你很快就知道了
You’ll be finding out soon enough,
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这是哪里
Where the fuck are we?
这废物
This chicken shit.
你先是偏执 然后还来这出
Now, there’s paranoid, and then there’s this.
和我一起在餐厅吃饭
Being seen with me in a diner
不会影响你在社区的声誉 杰米
won’t damn you with the community, Jamie.
我已经完蛋了
I’m already damned.
听着
Okay look,
你不是第一个反悔的线人
you’re not the first source to have second thoughts.
但现在已经来不及了
But we’re way past that point.
莎拉 我是律师
Sarah, I’m an attorney.
我要收回我的话