Where are these fucking people from?
他们来自得州北部 吉米
They’re form North Texas, Jimmy.
好小子
Attaboy.
完了吧
Shit. There you go.
这不公平 我的马不行
I can’t play this game. I don’t have enough horse.
咱们换马
Well, let’s trade horses.
你骑我的
You take mine.
我的马镫位置很特殊
I got my stirrups set a certain way.
我不会动你的马镫
Oh, I won’t change your stirrups.
他要破产了
He’s gonna go broke.
步法很流畅嘛
Ah, that’s smooth gait.
看着不错 兄弟
Looks good, buddy.
应该在毕夏普的骡子节表演这玩意儿
Oughta be showing this fucking thing at Mule Days at Bishop.
这匹马不喜欢我
This horse doesn’t like me.

Yup.
等等 吉米 我们公平竞争
Wait, Jimmy, I’m gonna make it fair, all right?
不 他不是玩真的
No, he’s not really doing it.
最好有人去看看大门关好没有
Hey, someone better make sure the gate’s closed.
问题不在马 孩子
Ain’t the horse, kid.
来吧
All right. Come on.
来 快点
Come on, come on.
吉米 下马
Jimmy, get off the horse
免得伤到自己和马
before you hurt yourself, the horse, or both.
我没办法了
Look, I don’t have a fucking choice here.
你有 下马
Yeah, you got a choice. Get off the horse.
听罗伊德的 下去吧
Do what Lloyd said, get off the horse.
去吧
Go on.
别担心 我不会跟你要钱
Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna take your money.
不 你得付钱
Naw, you’ll pay him.
过来 吉米
Come here, Jimmy.
希望你今天吸取了教训
I hope you learned a lesson today.
我没看出有什么教训
I don’t see a lesson.
世界上有鲨鱼 也有鲦鱼 吉米
There’s sharks and minnows in this world, Jimmy.
如果你不知道自己是哪个
If you don’t know which one you are,
那你就不是鲨鱼
then you ain’t a fucking shark.
把钱给特拉维斯
Now, go pay Travis.
我的钱包在包里
My wallet’s in my bag.
去拿吧
Go get it.
我不想要那孩子的钱
I don’t want that kid’s money, man.
他会给你钱的
He’s gonna pay you. All right?
赌二十块 看谁先拿到啤酒
Race you to the beer, loser pays twenty.
-你的钱我肯定要 -来啊 二货
– I’ll take your money. – Come on, you son of a bitch.
我能听到你的呼吸声
I can hear you breathing.
我遇到一个很严重的问题
I have a really big problem.
需要一些建议
And I could use some advice.
我的天 你怀孕了
Oh, my God, you’re pregnant.
这事很严肃
This is fucking serious.
我…我…我…
I’m in… I’m in… I’m…
我把自己逼入绝境
I’ve painted myself in a corner,
出不…出不来了
and I can’t… I can’t get out.
没法让我们脱身
I can’t get us out of it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
他把我从家里赶出来
He kicked me out of the house.
他让我放弃竞选…
He abandoned my campaign…
我很愤怒
I was angry.
我被逼到角落
And I was in a corner.
什么角落
What corner?
有一个记者 她假装…
A reporter, this journalist… she pretended to be…
她在我的竞选团队…
And then she was on my campaign staff…
你♥他♥妈♥到底干什么了 杰米
What the fuck did you do, Jamie?
我接受了采访
I gave an interview.
采访什么
About what?
不是什么…
Not what…
是谁
Who.
你这个自私的人♥渣♥
You selfish piece of shit.
不 等等 等等
No, wait. Wait.
贝丝 等等
Beth. Wait.
我说了等等 我让你等等
I said wait. I said wait!
你自己告诉他
You tell him.
告诉他 你这个混♥蛋♥ 自己告诉他
Tell him, you motherfuck, you tell him!
告诉他
You tell him!
接下来就交给我吧 贝丝
I think I can take it from here, Beth.
你有什么要告诉我的
What do you have to tell me?
你这次又干什么了…
What did you do this time…
-告诉他 你这个狗♥杂♥种♥ -贝丝
– Tell him, you motherfucking mutt! – Beth!
交给我吧
I can take it from here.
出去等吧
Go wait outside.
别让他又像以前那样混过去
Don’t you let him “Jamie” his way out of this.
行吗 爸
Okay, Dad,
等他说完 你就来找我
once he tells you, you come find me
我要确保他对你说了实情
so I can make sure he told you the truth.
对于一个擅长管理愤怒的女人
For a woman who has mastered the art of mad,
我从没见过她被气成这个样子
I can’t say I’ve ever seen her that angry.
告诉我 杰米
So tell me, Jamie…
你究竟做了什么 才会让我认识的
what did you do to scare the only person
唯一一个毫无畏惧的人这么害怕
I know who doesn’t get scared?
你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么
What the fuck did you do to me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!