如神般的感觉
I feel like a god.
枪在谁手 谁就是神
Whoever holds the gun is god.
直到扣动扳机
Until they pull the trigger.
就会变成魔鬼
Then you’re the devil.
有事吗
Can I help you?
詹金斯先生 你好
Mr. Jenkins. Hello.
有枪 把枪放下 把枪放下 听我说
Gun, gun! Put it down! Put it down! Listen to me!
听我说 你不放下武器
Listen to me. I will shoot you in the fucking face
我就朝你开枪了
if you don’t drop the weapon!
我是神
I’m a god.
扣动扳机 你就变成魔鬼了
Pull the trigger and you’re the devil.
我早就是魔鬼了
I’m already the devil.
天呐 你要干嘛
Jesus. What the fuck are we doing?
什么也不干
We’re not doing anything.
待在这里
Stay here.
我看到你家有很多全家照
I saw lots of pictures of family…
但你家人都不在
but no family.
我把他们送走了
I sent them away.
为什么
Why’d you do that?
这样你就杀不了他们了
So you wouldn’t kill them.
你好啊
How you doing?
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你是詹金斯先生吗 我是大空屋顶公♥司♥的
You Mr. Jenkins? I’m with Big Sky Roofing.
屋顶漏水了吗
Got a leak, huh?
嗯 稍等一下
Yeah, just, umm… give me a minute.
不 不 不
Hey! No, no, no…
把手♥枪♥扔到一边去
Toss the pistol over.
快点
Do it.
还有对讲机
Now the radio.
带手铐了吗
Got cuffs?
你懂规矩的
You know the drill.
我是警♥察♥
I’m a fucking law enforcement agent.
我也是
You’re not the only one.
都是来挣点外快的啊
Doing a little moonlighting, are we?
赡养费可不便宜 起来
Alimony’s a bitch. Get up.
-你在逗我吗 -进去
– Are you fucking kidding me? – Get in.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
没人要杀你
Nobody wants to fucking kill you.
我们只想过着一百年来
We just want to live our lives the way we’ve been living
一直在过的生活
for the last hundred years.
而你却一直想夺走这一切
And you keep coming here and trying to take that away from us,
我们只是希望你能停手
and we just want you to fucking stop.
我以为我已经说得很清楚了
Thought I made that clear.
看来我错了
Guess I was wrong.
你说得很清楚了
You made it clear.
你♥他♥妈♥用绳子把我吊起来了
You hung me from a fucking rope.
现在你却坐在我的门廊上
And now you sit on my porch
又他妈威胁我
and you fucking threaten me? Again?!
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck do you want?!
你想干嘛
What do you want?
谁他妈允许你进我家的
What warrants you being in my fucking house!
你把我们的牛弄死了
You killed our cattle.
我什么
I did what?
我不会杀牛
I don’t know how to kill cattle.
你个蠢乡巴佬
You stupid fucking redneck.
我告诉你 我会什么
I’ll tell you what I do know how to do.
我知道怎么搞垮帝国
I know how to crush empires.
我会搞垮你♥爸♥的帝国
And I will crush your father’s.
谢谢你告诉我 你所遵循的规则
Thank you for showing me the rules that you play by.
我期待挑战
I look forward to the challenge.
这他妈什么情况
What a fucked situation this is.
你忘了要我的钥匙
Forgot to ask me for my keys.
看来这里只有我靠谱点
I guess I’ll be the only grown-up in the room.
凯斯
Kayce!
跟我说实话 混♥蛋♥
You’re going to tell me the truth right fucking now, you prick.
快说
Now!
我不会杀牛
I don’t know how to kill cows.
我要是会就好了
I wish I did.
当我看到这给你和你的家人带来的痛苦
When I see the pain it’s caused you and your family.
我真希望是我♥干♥的
I wish it had been me.
你是加州警局的吧
My guess is you’re from a California office.
我要是你 我就回去了
I’d go back to it if I were you.
你有本事来啊
Make me.
这里的规矩不一样
Rules are different around here.
我懂这里的规矩
I know these rules.
走着瞧
Yeah. We’ll see.
不是詹金斯
Wasn’t Jenkins.
肯定是他
It had to be.
不 他的眼神告诉我不是他
No, I looked him in the eye. It wasn’t him.
-怎么回事 -没什么
– What happened? – It’s fine.
不 我是说你看上去不太好
No, I mean you, you don’t look fine.
我也没说我
Didn’t say I was fine.
我是说事情搞定了
I was just saying it went fine.
有时候我看着你
You know, sometimes I look at you, and I…
我都不认识你的眼神了
I don’t recognize the man looking back at me.
你参军时经历了什么 儿子
What happened to you over there, son?
我不想说
I don’t like to talk about it.
你也不想说吧
I notice you don’t, either.
我不说是因为我觉得没有必要
I never talked about it ‘cuz I never saw the point.
你可能不愿承认 但咱俩真的很像
We might be more alike than you wanna admit.
你想听个战争故事吗
You wanna hear a war story?

Yeah.
如果这能帮我了解眼前的这个人
If it helps explain the man looking at me,
那我就想听 儿子
then yes, I do, son.
我们当时在巴基斯坦
We were in Pakistan.
我们不该去那的 但当时也没办法
Weren’t supposed to be there, but that’s where we were.
我们在打击一个重要目标
We’re hitting a high value target.
我们把他家的门炸掉了
We blew the door off his house,
冲进了走廊
making our way down the hallway,
然后这个混♥蛋♥从他卧室出来
and this piece of shit moves out of his bedroom,
拿他老婆当肉盾
using his wife as a shield…
他用皮带把他八岁的女儿绑在身前
and he’s got 8-year-old daughter on a leash, in front of him.
拿着一把AK-47
And he’s holding an AK-47 over their heads,
朝我们射击
and starts sending rounds at us.
因为他的家人 大家都不敢动
And everybody froze because his family…
结果我的武器专家和医疗兵都被杀了
until it got my weapons sergeant and my medic killed.
我得做出决定
So, I had a decision to make…
我立刻做了决定
and in a tenth-of-a-second I made it.
我杀了他们全家
I killed him and his wife and that little girl.
现在的士兵不讲战争故事了 爸
Soldiers don’t tell war stories anymore, Dad.
因为在如今的战争中
‘Cause wars these days…
士兵只想活下来
it’s just about trying to live through ’em.
快递
波本酒
别忘了你是给谁卖♥♥命的
县治安部门
County Sheriff’s Department failed…
未能增援涉案畜牧协会探员
to provide back up to the livestock agents involved,
增加了嫌疑人做出暴♥力♥回应的可能性
increasing the likelihood of a violent response from the suspect.
虽然我们只进行了初步的调查
Though our investigation is preliminary,
开枪理由充分
the shooting was justifiable
并且这也是受生命威胁的畜牧协会探员
and the only action available to the livestock agent,
所能采取的唯一措施
whose life was clearly in danger.
现在我们正在针对调度流程
Now currently we are conducting an exhaustive internal investigation
哈斯克尔治安官就农场枪击案做出回应
以及出警时间
into the procedures of our dispatchers
进行内部彻查
and the reaction time of our deputies
由于本局没有及时增援
and I would like to express our sincerest apologies
增加了蒙大拿畜牧协会探员的执勤风险
to the Montana Livestock Agent involved
在此 我向探员本人
as well as the agency as a whole
以及蒙大拿畜牧协会
for our failure to respond,
致以诚挚的歉意
aggravating the dangers that those agents faced.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!