我是凯斯的父亲
I’m Kayce’s father.
里普没有被罚 好吗
And Rip’s not being punished. All right?
我在改变
I’m making a shift.
他做出了牺牲
He’s making a sacrifice.
这事该怎么解决 怎么奖励
How that works out. How I reward that is…
由我来定
is how I see it settled.
希望你能知足
I hope that’s enough for you.
我一向很知足
It’s always enough for me.
好了 宝贝
Okay, honey.
去怼别人吧
Go ruin someone else’s day.
我正有此打算 老爸
That’s the plan, Daddy.
成为一个男子汉需要勇气
Becoming a man requires bravery.
需要他人见证
Witnessed by others.
光说不行 还要行动
Not just words, actions.
达到以下五项成就才能证明你的价值
Five achievements, or coups, to prove your worth.
触碰你的敌人
Touching your enemy,
抢走敌人的武器
taking your enemy’s weapons,
抢走敌人的战马
taking your enemy’s horse,
赢得战斗的胜利
leading a successful war party,
然后从一匹马跳上另一匹
and jumping from one horse to another…
这就是印第安接力的意义
This is what the Indian Relay pays homage to…
我们的行动胜过言辞
Our actions speaking louder than words…
这次换马非常重要
That exchange is everything.
这代表你的战马虽然在战斗中倒下
It signifies getting knocked off your horse in battle,
但仍然要奋勇向前 永不放弃
but continuing on and never giving up.
伟大的领袖始于马背
To be a great leader, comes from atop a horse.
识马即识人
The horse reveals who you are.
这跟克里斯托弗·哥伦布有什么关系
What’s this have to do with Christopher Columbus?
完全没有
Absolutely nothing.
但你们也学到了不少
But look at all you learned.
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
我们真的为你尽力了
We pulled the stops out for ya.
看起来像那么回事 但这只是一次体验
Made it look like the real deal. But practice is just a taste.
如果你想感受实战的话
Gotta come to Sheridan in a few weeks
几周后去谢里丹看吧
if you really want to feel it.
学校应该不会让我带学生去怀俄明的
I doubt the university is gonna let me take the class to Wyoming.
我没有邀请你的学生
I didn’t invite the class.
天啊 这马太会滑停了
Goddamn, that horse can slide like a motherfucker.
如果世界是平的 他能滑到世界的尽头
I tell ya, if the world was flat, he’d slide right off it.
如果特拉维斯来的时候 他还能像刚才那样
If he can stop like that when Travis comes,
你就赚大发了
you’ll be in the money.
别担心 我肯定能赚上一笔的
Don’t worry about that, I’ll be in the money.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
这里还有什么活可以干吗
Is there any extra work I could do around here?
我想赚点外快
Just gotta make some money.
你在这想干什么活都行 吉米
You can do all the extra work you want around here, Jimmy,
但是没钱拿
but you ain’t gonna get paid for it.
你是领死工资的
You’re on salary.
所以没有我能干的活吗
So there’s nothing I can do?
牛仔需要钱的时候 就会去赢钱
When a cowboy needs extra money, he wins it.
怎么赢
Wins it how?
骑野马 套牛 摔牛 截牛
Bronc riding, roping, bulldogging, cutting.
我们的日常
All the shit we do every day.
但你哪样都干不了
But you can barely do it as it is,
你就别想靠这个赢钱了
that ain’t gonna win no money at it.
他俩都是从畜棚出来的
Yeah, so both of them came from the barn.
治安警员确认那男孩的武器有子弹吗
Did the sheriff’s deputies confirm the boy’s weapon was loaded?
是的 有子弹
Yes, weapon was loaded.
武器是对着凯斯还是那个探员
And the weapon was pointed at Kayce or the other agent?
先指着凯斯 然后是警员
No, Kayce first, then the officer.
对吧
Isn’t that right?
能和我们一起讨论吗
Care to join the meeting?
不好意思 当然
Yeah. Sorry I’m… Yes, I mean.
抱歉 那个男孩
Sorry, so the boy was…
他先拿枪指着凯斯 然后是畜牧协会探员
He pointed the shotgun at Kayce, and then the livestock agent.
报告里怎么说的
What does it say in the report?
治安官在报告中没有详说
Sheriff doesn’t specify in the report.
贱♥人♥
Dirty son of a bitch.
接啊 儿子
Just answer it, son.
-好的 对不起 -天啊
– Sorry, yes. Apologies. – Jesus.
-喂 -终于接了
– Yeah. – Finally.
杰米 躲着我并不能阻止文章发表
Jamie, avoiding me won’t prevent the article from coming out.
我不是在躲着你 我只是…
You know, I’m not avoiding you… I’m just…
现在情况不同了
Things are different now.
没什么不同的 杰米
Nothing’s different, Jamie.
在我找你父亲之前
I need to verify some of your statement
我要跟你核实几件事
before I talk to your father.
我父亲
My father.
是的 我得给他一个回应的机会
Yeah, I have to give him an opportunity to respond.
莎拉 求你了
Sarah, I’m begging you.
我已经退出竞选 我…
I pulled out of the race. I…
我要收回我的话
I’m rescinding my permission to be quoted.
不可能
Yeah, doesn’t work like that.
必须收回
It does now.
有几件事我需要你确认
I need you to confirm a few things…
我不会确认任何事
I’m not confirming anything.
如果你敢引用我的话 或是我的说法
If you quote me once or refer to me in any way,
我就告死你
I will fucking sue you into oblivion. Yeah?
好吧 杰米 我让律师打给你
Fine, Jamie. I’ll have Legal call
向你解释你现在别无选择
and walk you through your lack of options.
我认为治安官的报告故意写得含糊不清
It looks to me like the sheriff’s report is intentionally vague,
让人感觉是你的探员没有遵守程序
to give a sense your agents didn’t follow procedure.
真正的问题是他们没有回应
The real issue is their failure to respond.
等我宣誓就职
Once it’s official and I’m sworn in,
就先调查此事
this will be the first thing I dig into.
不 哈斯克尔只关心换届选举
No, the general election is all Haskell’s thinking about.
到时候 这件事早就解决了
This will go away long before then.
谢谢你 卡茜迪
Thank you, Cassidy.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
怎么了
What?
我只是在发呆
I’m just having a moment of sorts.
我需要担心接下来发生的事吗
Should I be worried about what happens next?
不用 这个
No, this one’s…
比较有哲理性
It’s more philosophical in nature.
你有想过我们来之前
You ever wonder what this place looked like
这里是什么样的吗
before any of us were here?
一直在想 亲爱的
All the time, honey.
一直在想
All the time.
手♥枪♥射击不用瞄准
When you fire a pistol, you aren’t aiming.
-直接开枪 -好
– You point. – Okay.
利用感官记忆 反复练习
It’s sense memory. Repetition.

Yeah.
举起双拳 像拳击手那样
Hold your hands up, like a boxer.
双脚呈战斗站姿
Get your feet in a fighting stance.
这样吗
Like this?
你得信任我
I need you to trust me.

Okay.
双脚并拢
Put your feet together.
向我倒过来
Now let yourself fall toward me.
-什么 -向我倒过来
– What? – Fall towards me.
-你会接住我吧 -没这个必要 但我会的
– You’re gonna catch me? – I won’t have to, but yes.
握拳
Make fists.
出拳 但别收回
Now throw a punch in the air, but don’t bring it back.
手心打开
Open your hand.
伸出另一只手
Extend your other hand.
双眼睁开 对
Keep both eyes open. Yep.
注意看前方
Focus on the front sight.
看着你的目标
Cover your target with it.
开火
Now fire.
再来
Again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!