它是怎么出去的
How did she get out?
别抓那匹马
Don’t catch that one.
为什么
Why not?
我不想让它被抓
Don’t want him caught.
那匹马杀死了我妈妈
That’s the horse that killed my mother.
为什么不杀了它 或是卖♥♥掉它
Why not put him down? Or sell him?
你的逻辑用在了不该用的地方
You’re applying logic to a situation where it isn’t wanted.
什么意思
I don’t know what that means.
你是爸爸的新宠物
So, you’re Daddy’s new pet.
我不是宠物
I ain’t no one’s pet.
你是
Yeah, you are.
我一直也想养一只宠物
Been thinking about getting a pet of my own.
是吗 那祝你玩得开心
Yeah? Have fun with it…
你可以目送我离去
It’s okay to watch me walk away, you know.
这就是我们养宠物的原因
That’s why we do it.
小美女 你的臀部越来越翘了
You’re startin’ to get some swish in them hips, young lady.
滚开 该死的乡巴佬
Eat shit, you fucking redneck.
小孤儿今天爱上了农场主的女儿
Little orphan boy fell in love today with the farmer’s daughter.
小孤儿
Little. Orphan. Boy…
小孤儿
Little. Orphan. Boy.
热恋中的小孤儿
Lovestruck little orphan boy…
拦住他
Get him off me!
老子剁了你 小崽子
I’ll cut you up, boy!
你这是活该
You had it coming.
再动这小子 我就趁你睡觉宰了你
Touch that boy again and I’ll gut you in your fucking sleep.
里普 回畜棚睡觉吧
Rip. Go to the barn. Go to bed.
好了 行了
All right. All right.
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我先问的
Asked you first.
没心情跟你玩游戏
I ain’t playing games with you.
你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
有时候我特别生气
Just… I get so mad sometimes…
就会哭
And this is how it comes out.
我也是
Yeah, I do that too.
你为什么生气
Why are you mad?
我杀了我的家人
I killed my family.
怎么回事
How?
因为我不够强大
By not being bigger.
我杀了我妈妈
I killed my mother.
怎么回事
How?
因为我害怕
By being scared.
我不想害怕了
I don’t want to scare anymore.
我们迟早肯定会变得很强大
We’ll be plenty big some day. I’m sure.
吻我
Kiss me.
为什么
What for?
这样我们会更好受
It’ll make us feel better.
我不会
I don’t know how.
我也是
Me neither.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
随便看看
Just watching.
-为什么皱眉 -没有啊
– Why the scowl? – No scowl.
有时我做的事
I do things sometimes…
怎么解释呢
How do I explain it…
只要我看到别人的闪光点
I see things in people,
就想着如果我能触碰到
and I feel like if I can touch it…
哪怕这个人剩下的部分已经没救了
even if the rest of the person is rotten,
我仍然可以学到好的东西
I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
贝丝 你身上有很多闪光点
There’s plenty of good in you, Beth.
那混♥蛋♥可没有一点好
And none in that son of a bitch.
相信我
Trust me.
抱歉 里普
I’m sorry, Rip.
很抱歉我那么对你
I’m sorry I did that to you.
不是你的错
You didn’t do it to me.
但我的确会中你的招
But woman, you sure can.
随叫随中
Anytime you want.
而且你永远也不用对我说抱歉
And “I’m sorry” is two words you never have to say to me.
我去收拾一下[奔向日落]
Now I’m gonna ride off into the sunset.
那是日出
That’s the sunrise.
你知道我的意思
Shit. You know what I mean.
黄石
第二季 第五集
亲爱的 你走路都带着怒气
Even your walk is angry, sweetheart.
我生气的理由很充分
With good reason.
我去看看鹿屋的机场
I’m gonna check the airfield in Deer Lodge.
我开始怀疑那架飞机是从别的州飞来的
But I’m starting to think that plane’s from another state.
如果我能拿到搜查证
Yeah if I can get a warrant,
我就可以在博兹曼空中交通管制中心查飞行记录了
I can check flight logs out of air traffic control in Bozeman.
我得筛选很多数据 但
It’ll be a a lot of data to sift through, but…
晚餐桌上不谈工作吧
I thought we’re not supposed to talk about work at the dinner table.
贝丝 现在是早上 这是早餐桌
In the morning, it’s the breakfast table, Beth.
我们可以在早餐桌上谈论工作
We can talk business at the breakfast table.
这不是早餐桌
This is not a breakfast table.
这是餐桌
This is a dining room table.
我为什么会知道这是餐桌
How do I know it’s a dining room table?
因为它在餐厅
Because it’s in the fucking dining room.
早餐桌在厨房♥
Breakfast tables are in the kitchen.
我们连早餐桌都没有
We don’t even have one there…
厨房♥只有个吧台
We have a bar in the kitchen.
爸爸 关键是
So, I guess the point is, Dad,
你可以在晚餐桌上谈论任何事情
that you can discuss whatever you want at the dinner table.
但我们得附和
It’s just us who have to navigate the algorithm
并按照你的方式来讨论
of ways in which you control what’s discussed.
亲爱的 我都不知道你在说什么
Honey, I don’t even know what the fuck that means.
爸 我就是这个意思
This is what it means, Dad.
儿子 别浪费时间了 直捣黄龙吧
Stop wasting your time, son. Just go to the source, all right?
我想让他了解我们知道些什么
I want him to know what we know.
你觉得这样好吗
You think that’s a good idea?
如果我觉得不好
If I didn’t think it was a good idea,
我就不会建议这样做了
I wouldn’t have suggested it.
凯斯 今天把警徽带着
Wear your badge today, Kayce.
叫上莱恩
Take Ryan with you.
正式点
Keep it official.
莎拉·阮
杰米 我们得聊聊

You.
你暂时失去了向我提问的权利
You’ve lost the right to question me for a while.
早餐桌
Breakfast bar.
为什么你不直接说 “爸
Why don’t you say, “Dad,
我想跟你谈谈”
I need to talk to you about something.”
你为什么每次吃饭都来个下马威
Why do you have to take a giant wrecking ball every meal
然后才开始说你起初想说的话
before we have the conversation you wanted to have in the first place?
我得先让你们了解我对这个话题的重视
It’s important that you understand my passion for the subject
然后我才能开始说
before the subject is introduced.
宝贝 我觉得我明白
I think I understand it, honey.
你希望我说什么
So what is it you want me to say, hm?
洗耳恭听 你想让我♥干♥嘛
Floor is yours. What’d I do this time?
里普为什么住在工棚
Why is Rip living in the bunkhouse
还要打扫马圈
and cleaning out horse stalls?
他是成年人了
He’s a grown man.
宝贝 他们都是成年人
They’re all grown men, honey.
因为农场的工头不住工棚 他才得住
He’s living in the bunkhouse because the ranch foreman doesn’t.
凯斯是农场的工头
Kayce’s ranch foreman.
他要住工头的房♥子
He gets the foreman’s house.
那他为什么不住我们家的卧室
So why isn’t he sleeping in the bedroom in this fucking house?
他不想住这里
He doesn’t want to stay here.
只要你想克服 里普住工棚这种事
Rip living in the bunkhouse is an obstacle you can overcome
对你来说根本不是问题 贝丝
if that’s what you choose to do, Beth.
不要扯上我
Don’t you dare make this about me.
他把你当父亲一样看待
He looks at you like a father.
但我不是他的父亲 宝贝
But I’m not his father, honey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!