凯斯还没从三叉市回来
Kayce’s not back from Three Forks.
我以为他回来了
I thought he was.
情况怎么样
Well how’d that go?
什么都没找到
There was nothing there.
你们家是大瀑布城的 对吧
So your family’s from Great Falls, right?
是的 我家农场就在刘易斯顿城外
Yeah, the ranch is outside Lewiston.
牛仔竞技场附近 你知道在哪吗
Near Roundup, know where that is?
知道
I do.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他得了麦胶性肠病
He has Celiac Disease.
肚子经常不舒服
He gets an upset tummy.
他得了什么
He has what??
妈妈
Mama?
-儿子 -爸爸
– Hey buddy. – Daddy!
我们查了县里所有机场的货单
We’ve checked every manifest in every airstrip in the county.
香草县的也查了 一无所获
Sweetgrass, too– nothing.
他的飞机肯定有出处 你去查查
He got that plane from somewhere, you go find it.
今天你和亨顿探员一起去
You’ll be riding with Agent Hendon today.
他有经验 你多学学
He knows the job. Learn from him.
这里不用我帮忙吗
You don’t need help around here?
你的任务就是找到飞机 儿子
Just find the planes, son.
凯斯
Kayce.
如果有发现 不要起冲突
If you find anything, don’t confront anyone.
打给治安官请求增援
You call the sheriff for backup.
按规矩来
Everything by the book.
我不了解规矩
I don’t know the book.
所以你才要打给治安官 儿子
Well that’s why you call the sheriff, son.
规矩是他们定的
It’s their book.
这是什么时候被烧的
When did all this burn?
-去年 -闪电引起的吗
– Last year. – Was it lightning?
天上掉下一颗卫星
A satellite fell out of the sky.
上帝总会找各种有趣的办法
God sure finds interesting ways
干扰人们的生活
to put people out of business.
108 刚刚接到报♥警♥
108, there’s a depredation report,
恩尼斯附近的鲍尔森农场遭破坏 能转向吗
at the Paulson Ranch near Ennis. Can we divert?
收到
Copy that.
我们正在前往事发地点
It’s on the way. We’re en route.
我们应该去检查机场 不是死牛
We’re supposed to be checking airstrips, not dead cows.
检查机场的原因就是死牛
We’re checking airstrips because of dead cows.
鲍尔森的死牛不比你家少
Paulson’s cows ain’t any less dead than yours.
我装了电线 防止它们接近
Put a wire in to keep them from coming back
把证据都吃掉
and eating all the evidence.
但是鹰被引来了
But then there’s the eagles.
我还没想到赶走它们的办法
Haven’t figured out what to do to keep them away.
这不是狼干的吧
Tell me that ain’t wolves.
联♥系♥鱼类及野生动物管理局了吗
You called Fish & Wildlife?
他们才不愿意来呢
Hell, they ain’t coming.
杰瑞·海斯 他租了我家旁边的农场
Jerry Hayes, he’s got the lease next to me.
那个贼
That thief.
每次他家有牛死了
Every time he has a cow die,
他就把它们大卸八块 怪在狼身上
he hacks ’em up and then blames on the wolves.
现在这里真的有狼出没了
Now we actually have some wolves running around
却因为他的大喊大叫 人家都不来了
and he’s cried wolf so much they ain’t never gonna come out.
你认识杰瑞·海斯吗
You know that Jerry Hayes?
没必要认识他
He’s not worth knowing.
它值1800块 我可损失不起
That’s $1,800 I can’t stand to lose.
我们会给你补偿的
We can get you compensated, we will,
但鱼类及野生动物管理局要来下发损失证明
but Fish & Wildlife has come out to issue depredation tag.
我建议找几个牛仔帮你照看牛群
I’d have some cowboys cover your herd for you.
没有牛仔 只有我一个人
Ain’t got cowboys. All I got is me.
那你就要露宿一段时间了
Looks like you’re sleeping outside for a while then.
-调度中心 -请讲
– Dispatch. – Go ahead.
请波克县治安官立案…
Have Polk County sheriff file a case please…
你应该租几头骡子
What you can do is rent you a couple of mules.
和牛群一起赶 我们就是这么干的
Turn’em out with the herd. It’s what we do.
哪种骡子
What kind of mules?
倔的
Mean ones.
谢了
Thanks.
别纠结了
Let’s just forget this.
你已经给他们打了两个电♥话♥
You have two calls in to them already man,
我们还有事要做 别在这耽误时间了
we got things to do and this ain’t one of ’em.
调度中心 治安警员到哪了
Dispatch, what’s the 20 on sheriff’s deputies?
可恶
Goddamnit.
治安官办公室说暂时缺人
Sheriff’s department says no units available.
我是认真的 伙计 别纠结了
I mean it, man. Let’s forget this.
这是工作
This is the job.
怎么了
What do you want?
听说狼咬死了你家一头牛
Heard you lost a cow to wolves.
听谁说的
Heard from who?
我们能看看吗
May we see it?
鱼类及野生动物管理局已经看过了
Fish & Wildlife already saw it.
-他没问这个 -我来处理
– That’s not what he asked. – I’ll handle this.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Where the fuck are you going?
杰瑞 等一下
Jerry, Jerry, just hold up here a second.
找到你的狼了
Found your wolf.
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
这句话我很久之前就想说了
I’ve been waiting a long time to say this:
你被捕了
you’re under arrest.
转过身 把手放在头上
So I want you to turn around and put your hands above your head
快点
and I want you to do it now.
杰瑞
Jerry.
杰瑞 站住
Jerry! Stop!
杰瑞
Jerry!
有这个必要的吗
Is this necessary?
他在反抗
He’s resisting.
放开他
Let him fucking go now.
别激动
Easy. Easy.
冷静 大家都住手
Calm down. Everybody stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
你♥爸♥要去一下县监狱
Your dad is gonna go to county jail.
他们给你♥爸♥录个指纹 拍个照
They’ll take his fingerprints they’re gonna take his picture,
然后就放他走
and then they gonna let him go.
六个月后他上一下法庭
In six months from now he’s gonna stand before a judge,
法官让他付笔罚款
who makes him pay a fine
周末捡捡垃圾
and then pick up trash on the weekend.
就为了这点事杀我们值得吗
Is it worth killing us over that?
看着我
Look at me.
你觉得这样公平吗
Does that seem fair to you.
卢克
Luke…
-把枪放下 -别这样
– Put it down. – Hey, no.
把枪放下
Down, put it down!
放下 放下 放下
Drop! Drop drop!
我靠
Shit.

Nooo!
天啊
God.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你就这么骗自己吧
Yeah you keep telling yourself that.
真是操了
Goddamnit!
你有选择的
You had a choice.

Goddamnit.

Yeah?
什么
What?
谁开的枪
Who pulled the trigger?
我又没枪
I don’t have a gun.
我没问这个
Not what I asked.
不是我
It wasn’t me.
开枪合理吗
Was it justified?
当时有个吓坏的孩子在用猎枪指着他
He’s got a freaked out kid pointing a shotgun at him.
挺合理的
Yeah, it was justified.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!