嗯 他能与那帮人中最厉害的角儿辩论
Yeah, he can argue with the best of them.
说吧 什么麻烦
So, what’s this problem?
在这座山谷开赌场
A casino in this valley
会对我们的生意 你和其他人的农场
will have a negative affect on our business,
造成负面影响
your ranch and the others.
五年后 还有多少像这样的农场
In five years, how many ranches like this
能够维持生存
can afford to exist?
要不要听听我们的猜测
Wanna hear our guess.
一旦那家赌场开业
Soon as that casino opens,
他们会向林务局申请租赁土地
they’ll approach the Forest Service a land lease.
他们会建一座滑雪度假村
And they’ll build a ski resort.
你比任何人都清楚
And you know as well as anyone,
滑雪度假村对这样的地方就是致命的伤害
ski resorts are daggers to the heart for places like this.
十年后 这里将成为度假别♥墅♥的天下
It’ll be an ocean of second homes in ten years.
-我很清楚 -我相信你清楚
– I’m aware. – I’m sure you are.
我的部门对印第安赌场没有管理权
Look, my office has no authority over an Indian casino.
你的部门对土地没有管理权
And yours has no authority over the land.
你那位新任检察长无法约束他们
And your new AG can’t restrict them.
因此我们要用非常手段对抗此事 达顿先生
That’s why we need to fight this outside the lines, Mr. Dutton.
我们觉得他们没胆子那么干
We just don’t think they’ve got the stomach for that.
他们当然有
Yeah, well they have the stomach for it.
我不需要合作伙伴 伙计们
I don’t need partners, fellas.
丹·詹金斯有合作伙伴
Dan Jenkins has a partner.
很厉害
A big one.
把我们当成盟友
Think of us as allies.
我们会是彼此完美的盟友 约翰
We’d be the perfect allies for each other, John.
因为你的生意对我们没有任何利益可图
Because there is no part of your business that benefits ours.
反之亦然
And vice versa.
我们一旦开战 不成功便成仁
And when we fight, it’s a zero-sum game.
我们会不惜一切代价取得胜利
We will win. At any cost.
好吧
Yeah.
约翰
John…
我们只是想让你考虑一下
We just want you to consider it.
每条路我都会考虑 马尔科姆
I consider every option, Malcolm.
我会选择对我家人最好的那条路
And I choose the one that’s best for my family.
如果帮到了你们 那只是巧合
If it helps you, it’s a coincidence.
这东西可不是这么戴的
That’s not the way you wear one of those.
和他们合作就像和魔鬼做交易 爸
Working with them is a deal with the devil, Dad.
天使都不见了 儿子
All the angels are gone, son.
现在只剩下魔鬼
There’s only devils left.
至少他们够坦诚
At least they admit it.
刮目相看
I’m impressed.
你讲课很用心 非常棒
You’re really preaching. That’s good.
来温习你的历史吗
Brushing up on your history?
只是好奇 想看你上课的样子
Just curious. Wanted to see you teach.
还好我来了
Glad I did.
不过要小心
Be careful, though.
如果你只教悲剧 他们只会觉得我们很悲惨
If you only teach the tragedy, they are just gonna see us as tragic.
你应该向他们展示文化
You should show them the culture.
展示我们一直在抗争的东西
Show them what we’re fighting for.
我该怎么做呢
And how do I do that?
不知道 实地考察
I dunno. Field trip, maybe?
带他们去保留地
Bring ’em out to the rez.
大家肯定都喜欢看接力赛
Everyone’s getting ready for the relay races.
你还能想出更好的办法展示我们的身份吗
Can you think of a better way to show them who we are?
这个主意很好 我会…
That’s a really great idea, I’ll um…
我会和主管谈谈
I’ll talk to my administrator.
十五分钟后你要做康复
Rehab’s in fifteen.
一起去康乐中心吗
Feel up to walking to the rec center?
不行
I-I can’t.
我要去参加教员会议
I’ve got a faculty meeting.
我到时候打给你再约时间 好吗
I’ll just call you and reschedule, okay?
好的 莫妮卡
Okay, Monica.
不知道那个混♥蛋♥从哪搞到的飞机
No telling where that son of a bitch got a plane.
但肯定不是从跳伞的地方
But it wasn’t from skydivers.
我们这样是找不到的
We’re never going to find it this way.
他没那么笨
He’s smarter than that.
靠边停车 好吗
Pull over, would you?
你好吗
How are you?
我很寂寞 凯斯
I’m lonely, Kayce.
这个问题我能解决
I can solve that problem.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
Yeah, I miss you too.
要我过去吗
You…want me to come over?

Yeah.
但你来不了 我只是…
But you can’t. I just–
只是想听听你的声音
just wanted to hear your voice.
我爱你 莫妮卡
I love you, Monica.
天啊 真希望只要有爱就够了
God, I wish that was all it took.
都还好吧
Everything alright?
不好
Nope.
我们想让你调查的第一件事
The first thing we want you to look into
是这家天堂谷资本开♥发♥公♥司♥
is this Paradise Valley Development Corporation.
他们把地卖♥♥给了碎岩部落
They’ve sold property to the Broken Rock Tribe,
碎岩部落企图将这块地并入保留地
which is attempting to annex it into the reservation.
我们希望你可以申请禁令
We’d like you to file an injunction against it–
我们可以对此提出异议吗
Can we contest that?
很明显他们企图避开本州的纳税义务
I mean, they’re clearly attempting to avoid state tax obligations
以及法规要求 我觉得我们很有机会
and regulatory requirements. I’d say we have a good chance.
这次关于畜牧协会违反管辖权的
What about this Senate hearing regarding the jurisdiction violation
参议院听证会呢
by the Livestock Association?
我问你个问题 检察长当选人
Let me ask you a question, Attorney General-elect.
你觉得杰米在袭击前就已获知
Do you find Jamie’s knowledge of the raid
算不算有罪呢
prior to it happening inculpatory in any way?
如果他出庭作证 不知道会有什么后果
I’m concerned about what happens if they ask him to testify.
律师与委托人间的保密特权
I think attorney-client privileges
可以让他避免出庭作证吧
recuse him of that.
哪怕他在犯罪发生前就已经知晓吗
Even if he’s aware of a crime before it’s happened?
你是说这是蓄意犯罪吗
Are you saying that a crime was intentionally committed?
没有犯罪
There was no crime.
现在讨论这个不合适
Not the time. Not the place.
问题是
The concern is…
媒体对听证会的负面报道
the negative press surrounding the hearing
会引起连锁反应
can create a ripple effect–
可能会使更多人站出来
emboldening others to come forward with accusations
提出有法律依据的指控
that may hold legal merit.
我们应该力争避免听证会的举♥行♥
Our goal should be to avoid a hearing altogether.
你有什么计划吗
How do you plan to do that?
我正在想办法 委员
I’m working on it, Commissioner.
好像该吃晚饭了
Feels like suppertime.
卡茜迪 你和我们一起吃吗
Cassidy, would you care to join us?
-不用了 我… -必须的
– Oh, no I– – We insist.
我带你去
I’ll show you the way.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
这女人思维敏捷
Sharp as a tack, that one.
还赏心悦目
And what a looker.
天呐 她会成为出色的检察长
My God. She’s going to make a great Attorney General.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
吊销你的律师资格
I’m going to get you disbarred,
你这没骨气的垃圾
you spineless piece of shit.
你根本就不该回家
You should never have come home.
是你让我回家的
You told me to come home.
你为什么要听我的呢
Why on Earth would you ever listen to me?
可以了 谢谢
That’s fine, thank you.
那是凯斯的位子 卡茜迪
That’s Kayce’s seat, Cassidy.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
没事 你可以坐那
It’s fine. That one’s fine.
你敢
Don’t you fuckin’ dare.
过来 挨着我坐
Here, come sit next to me.
坐吧 儿子
Have a seat, son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!