所以我觉得你对这个家应该没什么用了
which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.
你想知道我有什么用
You want to know what my role is?
我觉得你把农场放进信托
Well I think you’re putting it in a trust
担♥保♥契约
就是为了控制资金 这样你就能签这个
so you can control the money. So you can do this.
这个 还有这个
And this. And this.
担♥保♥契约
没错 这个农场是个投资机构
The ranch is an investor, yes.
资金有多少
How big an investor?
财务归我管 贝丝
I manage the finances, Beth.
告诉我 有多少
I need to know– How big?
五百万
Five million.
我知道 杰米
I know, Jamie.
你担心会有风险
You’re worried about the risk.
两件事 一
Two things, one–
风险降低了
the risk is mitigated;
二 要不是你的胆子跟鹌鹑蛋一样小
two– if you didn’t have balls the size of quail eggs,
你几年前就把这笔钱投出去了
you would’ve invested this money years ago
他就不必每年秋天都徒劳无功了
and he wouldn’t be chasing his fucking tail every fall.
干得漂亮
Good work.
贝丝
Hey, Beth.
这笔钱已经超过农场资金流的半数
That is over half the ranch’s cash.
十一月牛价跌了怎么办
What do we gonna do in November if cattle prices go down?
你觉得农场一年能挣多少钱
How much money do you think this ranch makes in a year?
扣除工资和税款
After payroll and property taxes
还有干草钱和无数其它开支
and hay and countless other expenses?!
不赚钱
Nothing.
这个农场已经六年没有盈利了
This ranch has not turned a profit in six years.
或许你不明白
And maybe you don’t understand the impact
死了几百头牛的影响
of a few hundred dead cattle,
但这相当于五十万烂在了牧场里
but that’s half a million dollars rotting in the field.
我们都被你玩完了
You fucked us.
玩完了
Fucked us.
把农场从信托撤出来 今天就撤
I want the ranch out and I want it out by today.
没这么简单 杰米
It doesn’t work like that, Jamie
你自己想办法
You make it work like that.
操 我明白了
Fuck, now I see.
你以为让他不信任我
You think you’re gonna get him to trust you
就能让他信你吗
by making him not trust me?
希望你和你的鸟蛋好运
I wish you and your bird balls the best of luck.
下午好
Afternoon!
有事吗
Can I help you?
你能给吉米传个话吗
Could you get a message to Jimmy?
什么话
What’s the message?
这个
This.
垃圾
Piece of shit.
让他赶紧还钱
Tell him I want my fucking money.
他有一周时间
He’s got a week.
一共多少头
How many total?
到目前为止 我们发现了360多头
So far we’ve found 360 more.
他们把草一直撒到了山谷
Yeah they dropped bales all the way up the valley.
如果我们从这赶牛
If we push the heard down here,
它们就会吃到苜蓿
they’re gonna get into that clover.
我建议把牛赶过隘口 到山的那头去
I say we move them up the pass. Through the mountains.
这路可不好走
That’s an awful rough trail.
里普说得对
Rip’s right.
我们得把它们赶过隘口
We’ll take them over the pass.
这些苜蓿要生根了
You know, that goddamn clover’s gonna take root.
等春天到了会更糟
Next spring it’ll be worse.
我们得烧了这片农场
We’re gonna have to burn that field.
但得小心别引起森林大火
Just gotta be careful we don’t start a fucking forest fire.
把水罐车开来
We’ll bring up water trucks.
我会让消防局在这待命 以防万一
I’ll have the fire department out here, just in case.
没办法了
I don’t see any other way.
烧吧
Burn it.
遵命
Yes sir.
科尔比
Colby.
不骑马
No horses.
我太讨厌这个了
I hate this fucking thing.
里普
Rip.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
我♥操♥
Oh, what the fuck.
你欠多少钱
How much do you owe?
多少 吉米
How much, Jimmy?
八千吧
Around eight thousand.
我没那么多钱
I ain’t got it.
我知道你也没有
I know you don’t.
我会筹到的
I’ll get it.
他们说给你一周
They said a week.
否则我再挨打
Or I get this again.
我会筹到的
I’ll get it.
他挨打是因为我们干的事吗
Cause of what we did, they beat him?
不 是因为我
No, they beat him for what I did.
有人听说过”海水”吗
Has anyone heard the term “Ocean Water”?
它是消毒剂和水的混合物
It’s a mixture of Lysol and water.
-吉纳维芙 -那是用来干什么的
– Yeah, Genevieve. – What do you do with it?
喝的
You drink it.
为什么
Why?
因为酒精在保留地是非法物品
Because alcohol is illegal on the reservation.
因为便宜
Because it’s cheap.
因为当人们的生活一团糟时
Because when people’s lives are miserable,
他们寻找逃避痛苦的方法
they seek ways to escape the pain.
海水就是其中之一
Ocean water is one way.
可以暂时逃避
It’s a temporary escape.
只是后果及其不堪
With painful repercussions.
当生活悲惨到无以复加时
When the misery’s bad enough,
人们几乎不会考虑明天会如何
tomorrow is rarely factored into decisions.
把自己当作夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Uh, so think of yourselves as Sherlock Holmes.
你们的职责就是调查过去
And your job is to investigate the past,
来理解现在
to understand the present.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我找约翰·达顿
Looking for John Dutton—
谁找约翰·达顿
Yeah, who’s looking for John Dutton?
我们不认识你
We don’t know you.
这家伙干什么
What the fuck is this guy up to…
后退
Hey, step back.
来啊 混♥蛋♥ 开枪啊
Come on, motherfucker, shoot me.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
你说得对 放下
You’re fucking right. Put it down.
操 该死
Oh fuck. Shit.
达顿先生
Mister Dutton,
看上去我听闻的故事都是真的
seems all the stories I’ve heard are true.
大家冷静
Everybody calm down.
-爸 这位是… -马尔科姆·贝克
– Dad. This is– – I’m Malcolm Beck.
这是我兄弟 提尔
This here is my brother, Teal.
抱歉引起了骚乱
I apologize for everything that’s happened here.
撇去误解 我们得谈谈
Misunderstandings aside, we need to speak.
看起来我们有共同的麻烦
Seems there’s a problem that we share.
我的麻烦只是我一个人的
My problems are squarely my own.
这次不是
Not this one.
能坐下谈吗
May we sit?
去那棵树下吧
We can talk under that tree.
这是什么情况
What in the Sam-Hell was that about?
抱歉 他们十五分钟前刚来电
I’m sorry. They called fifteen minutes ago,
我不知道他们指现在就来
I didn’t know they meant now.
我一个人去
I’m taking this meeting alone.
我说了一个人 杰米
I said alone, Jamie.
你不希望自己的律师在场吗
Don’t you want to have your lawyer present?
应该不需要
This don’t feel like a lawyer meeting.
我见过你儿子在参议院抨击皮博迪能源
I saw your son go against Peabody Coal before the Senate.
真是个厉害的律师
He’s one hell of a litigator.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!