Well this is the opposite.
你想说这个词叫”正义”
The word you’re looking for is justice.
根据我被授予的权利
By the power vested in me,
我郑重宣布
I claim this land as property
这片土地的所有权归破岩地区部落联盟所有
of the Nation of Confederated Tribes at Broken Rock.
他要是不信守承诺 我就一无所有了
If he doesn’t keep his word, I lose everything.
换做是你 你会信守承诺吗
If you were him, would you keep your word?
如果他说的是实话 那就值得冒这个险
It’s worth the risk if he is telling the truth.
相信他可不是商业战略
Trusting him is not a business strategy.

Dan!
来开个彩头吧
Come do the honors.
这下好了 现在他要你自掘坟墓了
Great, now he’s asking you to dig your own fucking grave.
这是宏图伟业的开端 丹
This is the beginning of something very special, Dan.
你会看到我们能做出多大改变
You watch what a difference we make.
任何能提高我们民众形象的努力都是好事
Any endeavor that raises my people’s profile is a good one,
但是我想知道 我们需要多少赌场
but I wonder– how many casinos do we need?
这是我们未来的正确之路吗
Is this the right path for our future?
你是在质疑雷恩沃特主席的领导力吗
Are you challenging Chairman Rainwater’s leadership?
我是在质疑他的眼界
I’m challenging his outlook,
以及对全体人♥民♥来说 什么才是最好的
and what’s best for our people as a whole,
而非少数人
instead of a select few.
在一次历史性的奠基仪式上
In an historic ground-breaking ceremony,
托马斯·雷恩沃特部落主席
Tribal Chairman Thomas Rainwater
将破岩部落联盟
annexed the land purchased
雄心勃勃的酒店和赌场项目
for the Confederated Tribes of Broken Rock’s
所购买♥♥的土地并入了保留地
ambitious hotel & casino project into the reservation.
现在的问题是
There are now questions about what, if any,
该州是否有权管理赌场
authority the state will have over regulating the casino
或者监督该州
or monitoring the construction
最大酒店的建设工作
of what will be the largest hotel in the state.
施工承包商是谁
Who’s the contractor on this build?
我去查查
I’ll find out.
我以为我们已经和詹金斯先生谈得很清楚了
I thought we were pretty fucking clear with Mr. Jenkins.
显然并没有
Well evidently not.
我们不能过于含蓄地表达我们的不满
We need to find a less subtle means of expressing our displeasure.
我们能引他上钩吗
Can we bait that trap?
我觉得是时候出手了
I think it’s time we spring it.
你认为这是蓄意的吗
So you think this was intentional?
我没看到轮胎的痕迹 约翰
I don’t see tire tracks anywhere, John.
围栏又离那么远 谁都扔不过来
The fence is way over there– no one threw it over.
这东西又不能从天上掉下来
And it didn’t fall out of the fucking sky–
就是从天上掉下来的
That’s exactly what it did.
你觉得有人♥大♥半夜的开飞机过来
So you think someone flew a plane over here
往你的牛群里扔苜蓿 约翰
and dropped clover on your cattle in the middle of the night, John?
好好想一想
Think about that.
我们想过了
We have.
有一种为跳伞设计的空中国王机
A King Air designed for skydiving
侧门够大 载重也够
so it has a side door large enough and could hold the weight.
但为什么会有人干这种事呢
Why would anyone do that, though?
谁会干这种事
Who would do that?
你的高尔夫球友
Your golfing buddy. That’s who.
好吧 约翰 你就瞎琢磨吧
All right, John. Fine. You think that.
你叫我来干什么
Now why the fuck am I here?
这不归我管 牛群不是归你们管吗
I have no jurisdiction. Cattle is your department.
我能帮上什么忙
What can I do for you?
我只有六个全职探员和四个预备探员 唐尼
I have six full-time agents, Donnie, and four reserves.
我的人手不够展开调查
I don’t have the manpower for this investigation.
我需要你的警员
I need your deputies–
约翰 我也没有多余的警员
John, I can’t spare any deputies.
县里晚上睡大觉的消防员
County has more firefighters sleeping at night
都比我巡逻警员多
than I have on patrol–
这不就是我的意思吗
You keep making my point.
你要帮忙吗
You wanna help?
给我警员 或者授权我的人
Give me deputies or deputize my men.
我等不了六周 就现在
And not in six weeks– right now.
就在这片牧场
Right here in this field.
哪些人
Which men?
首先是他
Him for starters.
约翰 他刚把一个流浪汉揍得不成人形
John, He just put that drifter on a soup diet
你还要我允许他携带武器
and you want me to license him to carry a weapon?!
你是说那个拿刀抵着他喉咙的流浪汉吗
You mean the one who held a knife to his throat– that drifter?
你是说他的拳头
You gonna tell me that beating was worse
比你的警员出手还要重吗
than some of your officers have doled out? Hmm?
我跟你一起上了多少次台 唐尼
How many times have I stood on a podium with you, Donnie?
帮你背书
Stood for you.
不是我 你当得上治安官吗
Think you’d be sheriff if it weren’t for me?
或许你还没发觉
Maybe you haven’t noticed,
但这个山谷正在经历战争
but there’s a war going on in this valley.
你今天得选好阵营
Today’s the day you choose sides.
我给他发携枪许可 但他得明白…
I’ll issue the permit, but he’s got to understand—
-他受过训练 -“棒”极了 约翰
– He’s trained to use it. – That’s just great, John.
现在你得教他不要开枪
Now you train him not to use it.
孩子 如果要拔枪
If it comes out of your holster, son,
你最好有正当的理由 明白吗
you’d better be an ironclad reason, understood?

Yeah.
如果他打给调度中心请求增援
If he calls dispatch for support,
希望你能答应
I expect you to give it to him.
听见没 唐尼
Did you hear me, Donnie?
听见了 约翰
I heard you, John,
整座山谷都听见了
The whole goddamn valley heard you.
过来
Come here.
我们都很清楚这是谁干的
We all know who did this.
你去找证据
You find the evidence.
找到证据后
And when he does,
你抓着他的头发拖来见我
you drag him by the hair back to me.
我觉得我们应该要求修改协议
I think we should ask for an amendment to the agreement.
-比如 -比如什么
– Something that– – That what?
要他跟我拉钩保证不会耍我吗
Should he pinky promise he won’t fuck me?
在三叉市有个跳伞的地方
There’s the skydiving place in Three Forks.
我们正在路上
Yeah. We’re headed there now.
还有两个
And then there’s other two
担♥保♥契约
米苏拉市和白鲑市
Missoula and Whitefish.
太远了
That’s too far.
黄石达顿农场家庭信托协议
你为什么没说信托的事
You didn’t want to mention the trust?
信什么
Trust who?
信托 我们农场放入信托了
The trust. The ranch is in a trust.
是吗
It is?
是的 别跟我装傻 凯斯
Yeah, don’t play dumb with me, Kayce,
我看到你的签名了
I’m looking at your signature right here.
我没签过啊
I ain’t signed shit.
到了三叉市给我电♥话♥
All right. Call me when you get to Three Forks.
我的家人 真是操了
My fucking family, man …
操 搞什么 贝丝
Fuck. What the fuck, Beth?
莎拉·阮
杰米 我是莎拉
Jamie, It’s Sarah.
我想跟你确认几件事
I just wanted to confirm some facts with you–
莎拉是谁
Who’s Sarah?
紧张兮兮的
Jumpy, jumpy, jumpy.
什么事让你这么紧张
What’s got you so nervous, I wonder.
你吓到我了
Well, you scared the fucking shit out of me.
我来告诉你 我在紧张什么
And I’ll tell you what makes me nervous.
这个 为什么会有信托
This. Why a trust?
你是律师 杰米
You’re an attorney, Jamie.
不用我跟你解释吧
I shouldn’t have to explain it to you.
好吧 那为什么里面没有我
Okay. Why am I not in it?
这个也要我告诉你吗
Do I really have to tell you that too?
有几件事我压根就不信
Here’s all the things I don’t believe,
我不相信你能放下所有的自尊
I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride
为这个家打拼
and contributing to this family.
我不相信我们的父亲会再次信任你
I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!