对吗
do you?
嗯
No.
我没想到
Well, this isn’t the way
我的生活会变成这样
I thought life was gonna turn out.
这是实话 约翰
I gotta tell you, John.
我的生活倒是在我意料之中
Well, it’s worked out pretty much how I figured it would,
除了 失去她
except for the… losing her part.
从没想过会这样
Never saw that coming.
还需要一组品鉴组合吗
Would you like another flight?
管它呢
Fuck it.
-不是说你 -没事 女士
– You didn’t hear that. – No, ma’am.
锁门 把帽子摘了
Lock. Take your hat off.
约翰 约翰
John…John?
很抱歉
You know what? I’m sorry.
我只是…
I just…
你觉得自己还会爱上别人吗
Do you think you’ll ever fall in love again?
不会
No.
我也是
Me neither.
活着本来只是为了爱
And that’s supposed to be the only thing you live for.
直到有了孩子
Then you have children
为自己而活的人生已然落幕
and the living for yourself part’s all over.
我们不做♥爱♥了 对吗
We’re not screwing, are we?
嗯
No.
你可以吗
You all right with that?
我已经63岁了 莉奈儿
I’m 63 years old, Lynelle.
上手或放手
Takes everything a while to wake up
都需要时间来缓缓
and a while to go away.
只要知道方向就行
Just need to know the direction.
年纪大不经吓了 亲爱的
Too old for surprises, sweetheart.
别妄自菲薄
Don’t sell yourself short.
我只是想他了
I just miss him.
本以为十年后就不会再想了
You’d think that, after 10 years, that would fade.
这样你才知道这是真爱
Well, I guess that’s how you know it was true love, honey.
是啊
Yeah.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
喂马
Feeding the horses.
我知道
Yeah, I know what you’re doing.
你为什么要喂马
Why are you doing it?
这是我的工作
It’s my job.
你没让凯斯赢就好了
I wish you hadn’t let Kayce win.
谁说我让了
Who says I did?
我赢了又能怎样 贝丝
What would I have won, Beth?
我希望你痛揍他一顿
I wish you’d beaten his ass so bad
让他别再回来了
that he left and never come back.
这是对你和他最好的结局
It would have been the best thing for him, and you.
你觉得我会纠结吗
Do you think this bothers me?
这是我的人生巅峰
It’s the highlight of my day.
我很高兴能重操旧业
Glad to have this chore back.
我第一次见你
This is exactly what you were doing
你就在这里喂马
the first time I saw you, right here too.
很多事情变了
Well, the more things change.
如果凯斯掌权 事情只会变得更糟
If Kayce’s in charge, things are only gonna get worse.
还有其他农场呢 里普
There are other ranches, Rip.
没有适合我的了
Not for me, there ain’t.
看看忠诚给你带来了什么
Look what loyalty’s given you, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
太糟透了
It’s awful, ain’t it?
问题是雪弗龙已经拿到地了
The issue is Chevron already secured the land.
他们破土动工了吗 马克
Well, have they broken ground yet, Mark?
听说他们签订协议了
My understanding is there’s an agreement to terms.
他们有契约吗
Do they hold the deed?
还不清楚
Ah, it’s unclear.
你打给我之前得搞清楚这些事 马克
Well, these are things you need to know before you call, Mark.
一无所知我怎么阻止他们
I can’t stop them without information
目前为止 你什么也没告诉我
and, so far, you aren’t giving me any.
我们稍后打给你 马克
We’ll have to call you back, Mark.
好的
No worries.
怎么了
What?
一家赌场
A casino!
国家公园旁半小时车程的四百间客房♥酒店
A 400-room hotel 30 minutes from the National Park.
丹·詹金斯是谁
Who the fuck is Dan Jenkins?
氨水 丙酮
来了个警♥察♥
There’s a cop walkin’ in.
操 不要了 放这吧
Fuck! Leave it. Just leave it.
我来拿这些 你去里面买♥♥围栏夹吧
I’ll grab these. You run inside and get the fence clips.
你还给我发号♥施令 蠢货
You just tell me what to do, Gomer?
我只是
Well, I just…
这些很重 你又没带手套
They’re heavy. You don’t have gloves.
这是工作 我会完成的
This is the job. I do the job.
你去买♥♥围栏夹
You get the clips,
再买♥♥条合身的裤子
and some jeans that fit.
你看起来像坐干草车的埃米纳姆
You look like Eminem at a hayride.
我那是为你好
I’m just trying to be nice.
不好意思 先生 你能帮帮我吗
Excuse me. Sir, would you mind helping me?
-滚你妈 老头 -混♥蛋♥
– Fuck you, old man. – Asshole.
看看这是谁 吉米
Look at this! Jimmy!
雷 布莱克
Hey Ray. Hey Blake.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck you been?
工作
Just working.
工作
Working?
嗯 我在黄石工作
Yeah, I work at the Yellowstone.
黄石啊
Oh, the Yellowstone.
连马都不会骑
Can’t ride no fuckin’ horse.
-现在会了 -很好
– Can now. – Good.
可以还我的钱了吧 混♥蛋♥
You can pay me the money you owe me, motherfucker.
要不这样
Better yet,
你帮我去购物吧
you can go on a little shopping spree for me.
没错 你不需要购物单
That’s right. You don’t need a list.
你很清楚要买♥♥什么
You know exactly what to get.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
蠢货
Dipshit.
回去
Go back inside!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
吉米 给我回去
Jimmy? Go back inside!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
快走
We gotta go!
开车 开车
Drive, drive!
操
Fuck!
出来 混♥蛋♥ 快给我出来
Come on, motherfucker! Get out here, you!
操
Fuck!
贱♥人♥ 过来
Bitch, come here!
-吉米 闭眼 -滚出来
– Jimmy, close your eyes! – Get out here.
-我的眼睛 -搞什么
– My eyes! – What the fuck!
不客气
You’re welcome!
走走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
操 你喷那玩意干啥 疯了吗
Fuck! Why did you do that? Are you crazy?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
他死定了
He’s fuckin’ dead!
用力 蹬我的手
Push up. Push on my hand.
很好 很好
Good, good.
好累啊
That is exhausting.
把腿放下
Drop your leg down.
游泳的时候会更累
Wait’ll we start swimming laps.
我能游泳就说明我已经好了
When we start swimming laps, I think I’m healed.
再把腿抬起来
Go ahead and lift it up again.
你在碎岩部落长大
You grew up by Broken Rock?
你呢
What about you?
乌鸦部落 你常去吗
Crow res. You get out there much?
我哪儿也不常去