让它们去十二号♥草场吗
You want ’em in pasture 12?
我是这么想的
Well, that’s what I was thinking.
你觉得呢
What do you want?
那条河周围没有电线
Well, there’s no hot wire around that river.
它们在那能待一个月左右
We could leave them there a month or so,
但之后它们可能会过河
but then they might cross.
谁知道它们会去哪
And God knows where they’ll go.
九号♥草场有条小溪
In pasture nine, there’s a creek
溪边有围栏
and a fence all the way around it.
它们在那可以待到十一月
We could leave ’em there until November.
那就九号♥
Well, nine it is.
你就没想让它们去十二号♥草场 对吧
You never wanted ’em in 12, did you?
全世界都是一场考验 儿子
Well, all the world’s a test, son.
不要让它改变你的想法
Don’t ever let it trick you into thinking different.
它们出发以后
Why don’t you meet me at the Livestock Association office
你来畜牧协会办公室找我吧
once you get ’em moving?
我要帮着赶牛呢
I was gonna help them push ’em out.
可不嘛
Oh, I’m sure.
你马上就会知道牛仔和牧场主
You’re about to learn how little cowboys and ranchers
干不了啥事
actually get to do.
只有牧人欢乐多
It’s the wranglers that have all the fun.
把牛群赶到九号♥草场
Taking cows up to pasture nine.
穿过东部峡谷 上防火道
Go through the east canyon and up the fire road.
有问题吗
Any questions?
防火道上没有门
There’s no gate along the fire road.
我们得剪开围栏
We’d have to cut the fence.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
然后再修好
Then we’ll fix it.
我们让牛群过河 然后顺着小溪
We push ’em across the river and we could follow the creek…
我们还得让一百头牛游过河
Then we’d have to swim 100 cattle across the river.
牛会游泳
Cows can swim.
我不会 我不会游泳
Hey, I can’t. I don’t know how to swim yet.
你知道怎么闭嘴吗
Do you know how to shut the fuck up?
他不是在问你的意见
He didn’t ask you your opinion.
他问有没有问题 没问题就完事了
He asked if there was any questions, and they’re ain’t!
快滚去牧场
Now get your asses out in that field.
让牛群穿过峡谷
And start moving them cows up the canyon
照他说的做 快去
like he told you. Go on.
你还问他们问题 凯斯
You ask them questions, Kayce,
问题是没完没了的
questions will never stop.
跟我说你要干嘛 我来搞定
You tell me what you need and I’ll take care of it,
但别质疑我
but don’t question me.
是你说他们得尊重我
Well, you said they need to respect me.
让我来搞定牧人
You let me handle the wranglers
你会两者兼得的
and you’ll have both.
这是我的工作
That’s my job.
好吧
All right, well,
等我们到九号♥草场
when we get up to pasture nine,
你来挑路线
you choose the way.
我不挑了
I don’t choose the way.
你得确保没人♥质♥疑你
Make sure no one questions yours.
你在这干得够久了 你知道这事该跟谁说
You’re a hand long enough, you know who to talk to.
我只是想换个方式
Just trying to do it different.
没用的
Different never works.
黄石
第二季 第三集
丹 我差点以为这一天不会到来了
Dan, I was beginning to believe this day may never happen.
蒙大拿让我很不爽
Montana’s got under my skin.
支票
Check?
碎岩部落同盟
付天堂谷资本银行 一千六百万美元
大支票
Big check.
这对我们来说都是个大日子
It’s a big day… for both of us.
让他们进来 老莫
Let’s bring them in, Mo.
赌上我们未来的老办法已经过时了
The old ways of gambling with our future are over.
与新伙伴合作
Working together with new partnerships
标志着我们国家以及整个蒙大拿州
marks a new era for our nation
进入了新时代
and for all of Montana.
州长办公室
杰米 抱歉让你久等了
Jamie, sorry to keep you waiting.
把那个打开 谢谢
Will you pull that up, please?
好的 女士
Yes, madam.
给你看点东西
Need to show you something.
你有对手了
You’re no longer running unopposed.
不管你有多卖♥♥力 我会比你更卖♥♥力
No matter how hard you work, I’ll work harder.
这次竞选只是开始
This campaign is just the beginning.
这是我的竞选宣言
That’s my announcement speech.
嗯 不得不说父亲很聪明
Yeah. Your father’s smart, I’ll say that.
你今天上了一堂政♥治♥速成课
You’re getting the crash course in politics today.
永远记住 杰米
Always remember this, Jamie.
竞选和掌权
Running for office and holding the office
是两件完全不同的事情
are two very different things.
掌权需要荣誉 正直
Holding the office requires honor, integrity,
用智慧调控大局
tempering every act with wisdom.
竞选不需要这些品质
Running for office requires none of those things.
竞选是零和博弈
It’s a zero sum game
胜者为王
and winning is the only thing that matters.
过来
Come here.
你好 达顿检察长
Hello, Attorney General Dutton.
逗我呢
You gotta be kidding me.
欢迎你正式参加竞选
Welcome to really running for office.
走出那扇门
Walk out that door…
你肯定会输的
and you lose, most certainly.
留下
Stay…
你就会大胜而归
and you win, convincedly.
作为独♥立♥候选人
As an Independent,
没有党派资助你竞选
you have no party to fund your campaign.
卡茜迪·里德是个好人选
Cassidy Reed is a good choice.
她刚偷走了你的平台
She just stole your platform.
与他合作 你就能得到偷不走的
With this, you get funding and a new platform,
资助和新平台
one she can’t steal.
我只是坐坐 我还没同意
I am sitting, not agreeing.
我没有阴谋 杰米
There’s no secret agenda, Jamie.
我只希望部落问题
I want tribal issues
能在你当选后得到应有的重视
to get the attention they deserve from your office.
她也一样
I want the same of her.
这不叫欺骗 杰米
That’s not deceptive, Jamie.
优秀的政客就是这样
That’s being a good politician.
这不是你的愿望吗
Isn’t that what you want to be?
我需要点时间考虑一下
I’m gonna need some time to think.
给我一天时间
Give me the day?
不好意思
Excuse me.
约翰·达顿
牲畜委员会委员
-帮我扫描一下指纹 -我来
– I need a fingerprint scan? – I got it.
请把手指平放在设备上
Place your fingers flat on that device.
请出示你的驾照
Let’s see your driver’s license, please.
要想当探员 得先上警校
To be an agent, you gotta go to the police academy first.
这个倒是不着急
We can drag that out for a bit.
不过没有警徽你可接替不了我的职位
But you can’t hold my office without the badge.
我不想接替
I don’t want your office.
十五年之内还轮不到你
You can’t have it for about 15 years.
赢得民心需要花很久的时间
And it’ll take you that long to earn everyone’s trust.
凯斯 你要知道 这个职位才能保护农场
Understand, Kayce, this office is how you protect the ranch
以及其他类似的农场 开免提
and every ranch like it. Put him on speaker.

Sure.
我们马上就能知道你在这个家
We’re about to find out how big a role you play
分量有多重了 儿子
in this family, son.
国家犯罪信息中心
NCIC.
我是蒙大拿畜牧协会的汉顿探员
Yeah, this is agent Handon, Montana Livestock Association.
授权编号♥
Authorization number?
MTLA139259
Mike, Tango, Lima, Alpha, 139259.
名字
Name?
达顿 凯斯·约翰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!