我猜猜
Let me guess.
她离开你是因为
She left you because…
她怕你会变成他
she was afraid that you would turn into him.
而你非但没有证明自己
Instead of proving her wrong, you come here,
反而来这里用行动证实了她的猜疑
and you take the crash course in how to do it.
我能给他们的只有这里
This place is all I have to give them.
我只是在保护它
I’m just trying to protect it.
我来保护 我会保护
I’m protecting it. I’m protecting it.
你真的要加入董事会 参加竞选
You’re really going to sit on boards and run for office
应付不得不面对的肮脏斗争吗
and navigate the filthy fights a place like this requires?!
不 你做不到
No you’re not.
凯斯 你会情绪失控
Kayce, you’re gonna lose your temper
把某人打进医院
and put somebody in the hospital
甚至更糟 锒铛入狱
or worse and go to prison
被人起诉 失去这片土地
and get sued and lose this place…
回家吧 凯斯
Just go home, Kayce.
好好控制脾气
Go work on this–
离他远远的
And you stay far away from him.
等他死了
When he dies,
这地方都他妈是你的
you can have this fucking place.
我都给你
I will give it to you.
半小时后大门口见
Meet me out front in half an hour.
我进去找你
I’ll meet you inside.
半小时后 大门口
Out front in half an hour.

Oh, no.
我绝不会错过这么好的机会
I wouldn’t miss this for the world.
太好了
Great.
理疗与康乐中心
我的天
Oh my God.
打水过来
Kick to me.
-不 -来吧
– No. – Come on.
打水过来
Kick to me.
打水过来
Kick to me.
我为什么不能直接游过去
Why can’t I just swim to you?!
别说话 一个字都别说
Not a word. Not a goddamm word.
我们要分解肌肉 不能过度紧张
We need to isolate the muscles without overstressing them.
好吧
Fine.
别后退了
Stop moving back.
你做得很好
You’re doing great.
不许动 你在后退
Stop moving. You’re moving back.
反方向打水回去
Okay, let’s go back the other way.
我不需要浮板
I don’t need the kickboard.
必须用浮板
Need to use the kickboard.
来 再来一次
Come on. One more time…
开始
Let’s go.
慢慢前后踢腿
Just kick your leg up and back slowly.
腿伸直以后
Now that the leg is straight,
动一动脚趾 好吗
I want you to wiggle your toes, okay?
不错
There you go.
它们动了吗
Did they move?
真奇怪 我感觉不到
So weird, I can’t feel it.
神经没问题…
It not your nerves–
而是大脑无法处理
it’s your brain’s ability to process the information
神经所传输的信息…
your nerves are transmitting…
抱歉
Sorry ’bout that.
游泳训练得过去两条泳道
You need to swim your laps two lanes over.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!