then over the saddle to East River Road.
随后去谷底
We’ll take that up the canyon.
莱恩 你和科尔比打头阵
Ryan, you and Colby got point.
沃克 牛仔 你俩在侧前方
Walker, Cowboy– you’re on swing.
艾弗丽和吉米 你俩在侧后方
Avery and Jimmy you got flank.
里普
Rip.
你和罗伊德收尾
You and Lloyd are riding drag.
出发
Let’s go.
希望你俩戴了面罩
Hope you boys got your wild rag.
会有不少灰尘
It’s gonna be a bit dusty.
怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
一个小提醒 罗伊德
Just a little reminder, Lloyd.
他们也许会让我们待到年老朽败
They may let us stay here and get old and rusted.
但我们只是工具
But we’re just tools.
永远都不会变
And that’s all we’ll ever be …
该死的 吉米
Goddam it, Jimmy!
距离太远了
It’s too big a gap!
守住位置 否则整个牛群都散了
Hold your spot or the whole herd goes.
-我去帮他一把 -我来 妈的
– Here I’ll give him a hand. – I got him, goddammit.
我会让你人仰马翻 你个混小子
I’ll flip that horse right on you, you son of a bitch.
你死了吗
Are you dead?
快了
You’re about to be.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你需要一个借口 现在你有了
You needed an excuse. Now you’ve got one.
不在这 我要在所有人面前解决 凯斯
Not here. I’ll do it in front of everybody Kayce.
我也不会对你手下留情的
And I ain’t gonna it easy for you either.
你还好吗
You all right?
想来有趣 你干了一辈子自己钟爱的事
Funny how you can do something you love your whole life…
只需一个人就全毁了
and it just takes one man to ruin the whole fuckin’ thing.
要我们插手吗
You want us to get in there?
不 这架必须打
No… This needs to happen.
来啊 来啊 凯斯
Go on. Go on Kayce.
打我啊 来啊
Take it. Come on.
这个农场不许打架
There ain’t no fighting on this ranch.
如果你想打
If you want to fight…
就和我打
You come fight me.
我们让他得到尊重了 谢谢
We made him earn it. Thank you.
现在你俩得好好相处
Now I need you two to get along.
他得能依靠你 里普
He needs to be able to depend on you, Rip.
我希望你能依靠他
Well. I hope you can depend on him.
因为我没看到一丝证据
‘Cuz I’ve never seen a shred of proof that you can…
但你可能看到了我没看到的
But I guess you see something I don’t.
他是我儿子
He’s my son.
这就是我看到的
That’s what I see.
杰米也是你儿子 先生
Jamie’s your son, too, sir.
你看中他的什么了
What did you see in him?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
工作不顺吗
Rough day at the office?
不容易 但还行
It was hard. But good.
怎么了
What happened?
吃晚餐时别谈工作
Let’s not talk about work at the dinner table.
你见过州长了吗
Did you meet with the governor yet?
我怎么说的
What did I just say?
那你想聊什么 爸爸
What would you like to talk about, Daddy?
我们该分享什么
What should we share?
他凌晨四点就起来工作了
He’s been up since 4 a.m. Working.
你入睡前还想着工作
You go to bed night thinking about work
一睁眼又继续工作
and wake up doing the same.
如果我们不谈工作
If we don’t talk about work,
我们就无话可说了
we have nothing to talk about.
你是想让我们沉默着吃饭吗
Are you suggesting we eat in silence?
如果你想这样
I mean, Is that what you want–
你在让我闭嘴吗 爸爸
Are you ‘shushing’ me, Daddy?
我已经35岁了
I’m a 35-year-old woman.
当我吃饭时
When I sit at a table,
我想聊什么就聊什么
I will talk about whatever the fuck I want.
看来一切照旧
I see nothing’s changed.
我觉得她从11岁起就没有安耽地
I don’t think she’s made it through a whole meal
吃过一顿饭
since she was eleven.
你明天有理疗
You got physical therapy tomorrow.
我知道
I know.
你不能错过
You ain’t missing it either.
我不会的
I won’t.
现在我算看明白点了
Things are becoming a little clearer to me.
牺牲很大啊
Quite the sacrifice.
这是你父亲的意思
Yeah, well, it’s what your father want.
我记得第一次见你的时候
I remember the first time I saw you.
你很狂野
So wild.
愤怒
So angry…
老天 那时的你太帅了
God, you were beautiful.
我记得你看他的眼神
I remember the way you looked at him.
充满忠诚
Such devotion.
我好嫉妒
Made me so jealous.
而他看你的眼神
And the way he looked at you.
我总是担心有一天他会爱你胜过爱我
I always worried that he’d love you more someday.
但他没有
But he doesn’t.
这点毋庸置疑
That was never in doubt.
不要离开这里
Don’t leave.
这里就是我家
This is my family.
不管你们是否这样看我
Whether any of you all think of me that way or not.
-你去哪 -回家
– Where are you going? – Home.
那是什么
What’s that?
给这个用的
It’s for this.
两室联排别♥墅♥
我们要搬家吗
We’re moving?!
喜欢吗
You like it?
你们要搬到哪去
Where are you moving?
上♥床♥吧 我一会儿去帮你盖被子
Run to bed, buddy. I’ll come tuck you in in a bit.
大学为教师提供住房♥
The university offers housing for faculty.
那凯斯怎么办
What about Kayce?
那里离凯斯更近
This is closer to Kayce.
我说的不是这个
That’s not what I mean.
你一定要三思而后行 亲爱的
You gotta really think about the decisions you make, honey.
我考虑过了
I have thought about it.
感觉不错
Feels right.
对泰特和我都好
For Tate. And for me.
别忘了
Remember this.
你们举♥行♥了结婚典礼
You two were married in ceremony.
不是去法♥院♥领证
Not in some courthouse.
是典礼
Ceremony.
也就是说不论你们这辈子做了什么
That means you’re married to him in the afterlife
来世依然是夫妻
no matter what you do in this life.
你们不可分离
You two are stuck together.
想做决定吗
Want to decide something?
那就决定你们要怎么和解吧
Decide how you two are gonna work it out.
否则你会永远陷入痛苦
Or you’ll be miserable… forever.
现在你是老大 对吗
So, you’re the big man now, huh?
睡工棚的时候他们都不听我的
Couldn’t run the bunkhouse while I was living in it.
那就去睡主屋
So, go live in the main house.
成年人不会和父亲同居
Grown men don’t live with their fathers.
也不会把别人
Yeah they also don’t kick other men
赶出唯一的家
out of the only home they’ve ever had.
他应该谦虚一点
Well he could use some humility.
他就是个恶霸
He ain’t nothing but a bully.
一直都是
And that’s all he’s ever been.
不 他不是恶霸 凯斯
No. He’s not a bully, Kayce.
他变成这样都拜我们的父亲所赐
He’s exactly what our father turned him into.
你觉得他会把你变成什么样
What do you think he’s turning you into?
放弃自己苦心经营的生活
Boy, it sure was easy for you to walk away
对你来说真是太容易了
from a life that you worked so hard to build.
她不想要那种生活了
Well, she doesn’t want that life anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!