有意思
Funny.
我没记得允许你出院啊
I don’t remember authorizing your release.
因为我没问你
That’s because I didn’t ask.
就因为你感觉可以出院了
You know, just because you feel like ready to leave
不代表你真的就能出院
doesn’t mean you are.
就应该按我的感觉来
That’s exactly what it means.
我可以要求你留院
You know, I can have you restrained.
让我看看缝合的地方
Just let me look at the sutures.
来吧
Come on.
请坐
Have a seat.
你可以把它放床上
You can put that on the bed.
不行
No, I can’t.
我尽力把切口缝直了
I did my best to straighten the incision…
看起来你的兽医用了把切面包的刀
Looks like your vet used a bread knife.
正在恢复
Well, it’s healing…
应该几天后就可以拆线
Those should come out in a few days
然后你就可以
and then you’ll be free
去康乐中心的游泳池吓小孩了
to terrify small children at the rec center’s pool.
不是开玩笑
Not a joke.
你得在医师指导下 一周游泳两次
I want you swimming twice a week, with an instructor–
我知道怎么游泳
I know how to swim.
你不知道怎样游可以让它康复
You don’t know how to swim to rehab this.
我的诊室会帮你联♥系♥一位理疗师
My office will put you in touch with a physical therapist.
你因为忽略了医生建议 才落得这样的境地
You know, you’re in this situation because you ignored your doctor.
医生在你的CT扫描上看到了胞块
He saw a mass on your CT scan,
他说让你预约治疗 而你没有
he said schedule an appointment, and you didn’t.
所以本来吃药就能解决的问题
And so now you’ve had major surgery
你做了个大手术
for what a pill could’ve fixed.
你上一次看皮肤科医生是什么时候
When’s the last time you saw a dermatologist–
得了吧 基思
Oh, for fuck’s sake, Keith.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You alright?
还好 只是坐着会疼
Yeah. Just hurts to sit.
抱歉
Sorry.
没看见那里
Didn’t see that one.
天呐 儿子
Jesus, son.
你是故意的吗
Are you aiming for them?
如果你知道更好走的路回去
If you know a smoother way back,
你告诉我 我就走那条路
you let me know and I’ll take it!
在这里靠边停吧
Just, pull over right here.
现在回家好像有点早
Maybe it’s a little soon to come home.
我也可以对你说同样的话
Yeah, well, I could say the same to you.
什么意思
What’s that mean?
你不应该打架 凯斯
It means, you don’t fight, Kayce.
明白吗
Understand me?
如果牧人被收拾了 就由牧人自己处理
If wranglers get worked over, then wranglers handle it.
如果我不保护这些人
How am I supposed to sleep in the same room
怎么和他们睡一屋
with men I won’t defend?
你不能睡一屋
You aren’t.
我也要解决这个问题
I’m gonna fix that problem, too.
你要走回家吗
What, you walking home now?
我都不知道这是谁的地盘
I don’t even know whose field this is.
我也不知道
Me neither.
十年前我知道
Ten years ago I did.
我终于理解你了 儿子
I think I finally, finally understand you, son.
如果你想向我解释我自己
Yeah, well if you wanna to explain me to me,
洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
儿子 死亡令人恐惧 知道死亡即将来临
You know, there’s being scared to die, son, and
也是如此
knowing it’s coming.
当你知道它要来临
When you know it’s coming,
做决定时就不会考虑明天
tomorrow stops factoring into your decisions,
因为你知道不会有明天了
because you know you’re never gonna see it.
然后你…
Then you…
你活了下来
Then you live.
意识到自己没有死 也不会死
And you realize you ain’t dead, and you’re not gonna die.
现在你得面对之前所做的决定
And now you gotta face all of them decisions you made.
由此你得搞清楚
And out of all that, you gotta figure out
如何重新开始自己的人生
how to let yourself start living again.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know how to do that.
是啊
Yeah.
该死 我也不知道
Shit, I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我们会搞清楚的
But we’ll figure it out.
黄石
第二季 第二集
蒙大拿高级地♥产♥
这个有多少英亩
This is how many acres?
324英亩
324.
挂牌价是490万
Listing price is 4.9.
卖♥♥家意愿有多强烈
How motivated are the sellers?
他们想在这里过冬
Well, they tried to spend the winter here.
好吧 报价350万
All right. Offer 3.5.
不走第三方 现金交易 七天成交
No escrow. Cash. Seven day close.
你不看看地吗
Don’t you want to see it first?
我正在看
I’m seeing it now.
好吧
Okay…
我回办公室起草我们的报价
I’ll head back to the office and write up the offer–
其实我还想给你看一家
Actually, let me show you one more.
这块地暂不出♥售♥
Now, this one isn’t on the market-
但我很了解它 我觉得…
but I know the property well, and I think–
那你为什么给我看
So why are you showing it to me?
你说过要看县里所有的大块地♥产♥ 对吧
You said every large property in the county, right?
在售中的
For sale.
这里叫鹈鹕农场
It’s called the Pelican Ranch.
为什么叫鹈鹕农场
Why is it called the Pelican Ranch?
也许他们看见一只鹅 以为它是鹈鹕
Maybe they saw a goose and thought it was a pelican,
谁他妈知道呢
who the fuck knows.
-这个有1100英亩 -耍什么机灵
– It’s 1,100 acres- – What’s with the wit?
快速计算了下你的佣金
Doing some fast math on your commission
就让你有点自大 感觉良好吗
make you a little cocky? Feeling good?
给我们看不出♥售♥的地♥产♥
Showing us properties that aren’t for sale?
小子 你兴奋过头了
Boy, you’re on a tear.
是不是还得回家干个老女人泄泄火
You might even go home and lay some pipe to the old lady.
瞧你这样 还做美牙和美黑
Look at you, with your your capped teeth and spray tan.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
我不… 什么
I don’t… What–
滚出我的办公室
Get the fuck out of my office.
起草报价
Go write up the offer.
写好发邮件
When it’s done, email it,
这样我就不用再见你了
so I don’t have to look at you again.
等你拿到佣金
And when you get your commission,
就塞进你打蜡的屁♥眼♥里
I want you to shove it up your waxed ass,
庸俗的混♥蛋♥
you cheesy motherfucker.
操 我真烦房♥地♥产♥中介
Fuck, I hate real estate agents.
支票簿在手边吗 鲍勃
Got your checkbook handy, Bobby?
我们上路开派对吧
Let’s take this party on the road.
你是老师的助手吗
You the teacher’s aide?
不 我就是老师
No, I’m the teacher.
我在色♥情♥网♥站♥上看过这个视频
I saw this video on Pornhub
视频开头就是这样
and this is exactly how it starts.
厌女症 多新鲜啊
Misogyny. How refreshing.
如果你能想一个宝嘉康蒂的笑话
If you can work in a Pocahontas joke
那就中三重彩了
you’ll hit the trifecta.
-你倒是提醒我了 -你叫什么
– Now that you mention it… – What’s your name?
特伦特
Trent.
你能告诉我权力的定义吗 特伦特
Can you tell me the definition of power, Trent?
可以指导或影响他人行为
It’s the ability to direct or influence
或事件进程的能力
another’s behavior or a course of events.
我就有
That’s what I have–
我可以把你逐出课堂 让你挂科
I can remove you from this class and fail you.
我可以因为违反学生行为准则
I can send you before the dean for violating
把你送到校长面前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!