你这么快就能吃固体食物了
Impressed you’re eating solid foods so soon.
牛仔笑话怎么都听不厌
That cowboy wit. Never gets old.
我估计你会很怀念的
Yeah, I bet you’re gonna miss it.
走之前的最后一餐
Your last meal before you hit the road?
恰恰相反 约翰 我为什么要走
On the contrary, John, why would I leave?
我爱上蒙大拿了
I’ve come to love Montana.
大家都很热情
Everyone is so welcoming.
你脑子之前装歪了
Yeah, well, your head wasn’t screwed on straight.
我们帮你摆正了 不用客气
We straightened it. You’re welcome.
又说笑了
There goes that wit again.
我去见治安官了
Oh, I went to the sheriff.
约翰 你的早餐好了
John, your breakfast’s ready.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
但我在半路掉头了
But on the way, I turned around.
我不想看到你锒铛入狱
I don’t want to see you taken away in handcuffs.
那有什么意思呢
Where’s the fun in that?
让你在牢房♥里读到我夺走黄石的消息
Where’s the fun in having you read about me
又有什么意思呢
taking over the Yellowstone in some jail cell?
我想在你面前夺走它
I want you on the Yellowstone when I take it.
我想看着你被拖出前廊
I want to watch you dragged from your front porch.
每个人都需要梦想 丹 但梦想需要勇气
Every man needs a dream, Dan. But dreams take courage.
你儿子死后 我就一直没见到你
I haven’t seen you since your son died.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
俗话说白发人送黑发人
You know, they say there’s no greater failure
是最大的失败
than a parent outliving a child.
因为这是你永远无法克服的失败
Because it’s the one failure you just can’t ever overcome.
永远
Ever.
你应该去找治安官的 丹
You should’ve gone to the sheriff, Dan.
下次你就没这么好运了
You ain’t getting cut down next time.
因为下次我会亲自动手
Because next time, I’m doing it myself.

Fuck.
你终于上三垒了 吉米
You finally got to third base, Jimmy.
你让他很紧张
I think you make him nervous.
他怎么样
How’s he doing?
我们终于发现了他的热情
We finally found his calling.
真的吗
I mean, really?
他愿意干一整天
He’s willing to get after it all day.
也算不错了
I guess that’s worth something.
吉米
Hey Jimmy.
别着急 只剩60头了
Don’t worry, there’s only about 60 left.
Sixty?
这就像看一只猴子干橄榄球一样
It’s like watching a monkey try to fuck a football.

Dad…
爸 爸
Dad! Dad.
-快打911 -等不及了
– Call 9-1-1! – We can’t wait on them.
脱下他的马甲 脱下他的马甲
Get his vest off him. Get his vest off him!
把他扶进我的拖车
All right. Move him into my trailer.
抬上桌子
Put him up on the table.
-好了 -慢点
– All right. – Easy.
把他的头转向一边 以免被血呛到
Turn his head to the side so he doesn’t choke on his blood.
你的脚边有一个桶
There’s a bucket at your feet,
可以接他的呕吐物
you can use that for his vomit.
把X光机推上来
I need the x-ray machine wheeled right up here.
拿上机器后面的扫描板
And grab the paddle on the back of it.
很好 谢谢
That’s good. Thant’s good. Thank you.
给我扫描板 插到他的背下
Hand me that paddle, slide that paddle under his back.
别担心 爸
Don’t sweat, dad.
很好 停 约翰 我得给你做个X光
That’s great, stop. John, I have to take an x-ray
看看能否发现问题
and see if I can figure out what’s going on.
是癌症 大肠癌
It’s the cancer. Colon cancer.
如果是大肠癌 你会拉血
If it was colon cancer, you’d be shitting blood,
而不是吐♥血♥
not spitting it up.
别动 马上就好
Stay still. Just a second.
怎么样
What is it?
这不是大肠癌 约翰
It’s not colon cancer, John.
你得了溃疡 而且已经破裂了
You have an ulcer and it’s ruptured.
快送他去医院
Let’s get him to the hospital.
他20分钟就会失血过多而死 我们得灼烧止血
He’ll bleed out in 20 minutes. We’ve got to cauterize it.
你有麻醉剂
You got anesthesia…
我的麻醉剂是给牲畜用的
My anesthesia’s for cattle.
这会害死他 我不知道要减少多少剂量
It’ll kill him and I don’t know the algebra to reduce the dose.
只能局部麻痹
He gets a local and that’s it.
开始吧
Just do it.
我需要一个人按住他 两个人协助我
I need one of you to hold him, I need two to assist.
你们有医疗经验吗
Does anybody have any medical experience?
我有 我是海军 受过医疗训练
I do. I’m Navy. I’ve got medic training.
很好 你呢
That’ll work. What about you?
没受过训练 但我什么都能缝
No training but I’ve stitched up about anything that can be stitched.
这就够了 解开他的衬衫
All right, good enough. Unbutton his shirt. I need his shirt open.
把碘倒在他身上
Iodine, just pour it on.
快 快 快 直接倒在皮肤上
Go, go, go. Directly on his skin.
快 准备好了吗
Come on, ready?
你还好吗 约翰
You all right, John?
一点也不好
I’m not fucking all right.
拿着 铺在他身上
Take that, that goes across him.
就这样
That’ll do.
没事的
You’re gonna be all right.

Damnit.
别动
Hold still.
按住他了吗 按住了
All right, you got him? Hold him tight.
这会特别疼 你不能动
This is gonna hurt like hell and you cannot move.
快点吧
Just fuckin do it.
按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him.

Come on.
别动 按住他
Stay still. Hold him.
按住了
Hold him tight.

Okay.
呼吸 好
Breathe. All right.
他的溃疡处会像间歇泉一样喷出来
The ulcer’s gonna spew like a geyser.
-你得压住了 -明白
– You gotta get pressure on it. – Got it.
你们准备好了吗 好
You guys ready? All right.

And…
很好 别动
Doing great. Hold still.
好了
There you go.
压住
Get pressure on it.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see, let me see. Let me see, let me see.
你们得按住他
Okay, I need you guys to hold him tight.
好吗
All right?
你表现很棒 约翰
You’re doing great, John.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟
What a fucking mess.
往好的方面想 你没得癌症
Yeah well, the bright side, you don’t have cancer.
还不会死
Not dying yet.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe not.
但我一直生不如死 这可能更糟糕
But I’ve been living like it. That might be worse.
有太多事要撤销
So much to undo…
有太多事要撤销
So much to undo.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!