最后坐着的赢
Last one at the table keeps the pot.
壮壮胆
You want some courage?

Yeah.
干了 蠢货
Drink up, dipshits.
你们都被这个老混♥蛋♥卖♥♥了
Y’all are getting horse traded by this ol’ bastard.
吉米 不管怎样 给我坐好了
Jimmy, stay seated, no matter what.
公牛一般都是第一个朝着桌子冲过来
Bull always goes for the table first.
丧心病狂
This is fucking nuts.
这样确实不明智
Yeah, there’s not a lot smart about it.
开始了 女士们
Here we go ladies!
好了 开闸
Okay. Let it rip.
天啊
Oh geez.
去他妈的
Fuck that!
这是我♥干♥过最蠢的事
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.
让开
Move.
太操蛋了
Well, I’ll be damned.
天啊 看见没
God, did you see that.
钢铁猛♥男♥
Balls of steel.
你没事吧
You okay?
你需要这个
You’re gonna need this.
我发誓 我输得心服口服
Swore, there was plenty to take my money.
把钱给我
Give me my money.
你这牛仔挺厉害啊 妹子
That’s some cowboy shit, girl.
她丢了帽子 欠我们六瓶酒
She lost her hat, she owes us a six pack.
欠你妈
The fuck I do.
你们这些蠢货在干什么
What are you dipshits doing?!
今天是周六
It’s a Saturday.
我知道今天周几 吉米
I know what fuckin’ day it is, Jimmy.
别招惹那头公牛
Don’t be messing with that bull.
如果你们想喝个大醉
If you guys want to get drunk,
就他妈去酒吧
you go down to the fucking bar.
离开这里 快滚
Get out of here. Go on get out of here.
快滚 快滚
Get the fuck out of here. Get out of here.
快走
Go on.
快滚
Get the fuck out of here.
谁赢了
Who won?
你的骑兵
Your trooper.
她纹丝没动
She never moved.
-是吗 -是的
– Is that right then? – Yup.
而你嘛
For you, on the other hand,
我可以自掏腰包请你喝一杯
I might be able to find me wallet to buy you a drink.
哥们
Hey, man.
哥们 给我…
Hey man, can I–
哥们
Hey man.
搞得好像我是幽灵似的
It’s like I’m a fucking ghost.
你在哪学当牛仔的
So, uh, where’d you learn to cowboy?
我家都是搞接力赛的
My family ran relay races.
印第安接力赛
Indian relay races.
你见过奥♥运♥会上的人跑接力赛吧
You ever seen people running relays at the Olympics?
跟那差不多 不过是骑着马跑
It’s like that, but on horses.
我爸让我管所有的马队
My dad had me break all the colts
他说女人内心宁静
’cause he said that women have quiet souls,
能让马安静下来
makes the horses quiet.
你家人呢
Where’s your family now?
死的死 被抓的被抓
Dead or in prison.
我们有共同点了
We got a lot in common.
你看着像白人饶舌歌♥手的巡回乐队管♥理♥员♥
You look like the roadie for a white rapper.
绑在马上可是骑不了马的
You couldn’t ride a horse if you were strapped to it–
其实我被绑也骑得挺好
Actually, if you strap me to it, I do pretty good.
不 我是说我们的家人
No, I was talking about our families.
我都说了 我没有家人
Told you. I don’t have one.
这就是我们的共同点了
That’s what we have in common.
打扰一下 你想跳舞吗
Excuse me. You wanna dance?
抱歉 我们在聊天
Sorry man, we’re having a conversation.
我又没请你跳 我请她呢
I didn’t ask you to dance. I asked her.
我挺好的 兄弟 谢谢
I’m good, buddy. Thanks.
这是拒绝吗
So that’s a no?
是的 拒绝你了
Yeah, that’s a no.
吉米
Jimmy.
我不跳 兄弟
Answer’s no, buddy.
我们正在谈正事
We’re having a serious conversation.
那就滚吧
So, uh… fuck off.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我说什么
What the fuck did you just say to me, huh?
对不起 滚蛋
Sorry. Fuck off.
行 混♥蛋♥
All right. Motherfucker.
我们去那边谈谈
Let’s fuck off over here.
我就在那等着 混♥蛋♥
I’ll be right over here, motherfucker.
你真得学学怎么息事宁人
You need to learn the art of de-escalation.
我们是黄石的人 没人敢惹我们
We’re with the Yellowstone. No one’s gonna mess with us—
-莱恩 -混♥蛋♥
– Ryan! – Motherfucker!
干什么 狗♥娘♥养♥的
What the fuck, you son of a bitch.
尝尝我的厉害 混♥蛋♥
Take that, motherfucker!
这就是为什么你们去酒吧得带上我
That’s why you don’t go to the bar without me.
你们就不该去酒吧
Shouldn’t go to bars at all.
那里就没有好事
Not a good thing happens there.
一次都没有
Not a one.
这里好像断了
This feels broken.
这就是逞英雄的下场
What you get for trying to be a hero.
怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
怎么了
What’s goin’ on?
一帮牧人锻炼过头了
Bunch of the wranglers got worked over.
什么叫”锻炼过头”
What do you mean “worked over”?
被人一顿胖揍
Had the hell beat out of them.
交给我吧
I’ll take care of this.
我说了交给我
I said I’ll take care of it.
你没权力指挥我了
You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore.
天啊
Holy shit!
吉米 帮我认人 听见了吗
Jimmy, you fuckin’ call ’em out, you hear me?
认人 吉米
Call ’em out, Jimmy.

Him.
不 对 那个
No, yes…right there!
快 抓住他 抓住他
Run, get his ass. Get his ass.
那个 那个
Right there, right there.
抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 过来
Get that son of a bitch. Come here.
那个 那个
Right there, right there!
绿衣服 绿衣服
Green shirt, green shirt!
-那个 -抓住他 沃克
– Right there. – Get him, Walker!
抓住他…
Get his fucking–
贱♥人♥ 来啊
Bitch, let’s go.
你要对得起烙印
You’re going to live up to the brand
要不然我就把它收回来 听到了吗
or I’m gonna fuckin’ take it back, do you hear me?

Motherfu–
里普 先解决正事
Rip, first things first.
开门
Open the fucking door.

Fucking Christ.
过来
Come on.
好了 行了
All right, okay.
搞什么 里普
What the fuck, Rip?
下次有人
Maybe next time someone puts their hands
敢动黄石人
on someone from the Yellowstone,
你♥他♥妈♥记得给我打个电♥话♥
you’ll think to give me a fucking call.
或者让你们保安劝架
Or have your bouncers break it up.
或者双管齐下
Or both.
或许下次我就把这烧了
Or maybe next time I’ll burn it down.
卡拉 你好吗
Carla, how are you today?
跟清醒的时候差不多 长官
This is about as good as sober gets, Commissioner.
好吧
Okay.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.

Here you go.
早啊 丹
Morning, Dan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!