好吧 都过去了
Yeah well, it’s behind you now.
别想了 小子
Keep it there, son.
我在努力
I’m trying.
-他们怎么找上你的 -不
– How’d this place find you? – Nah.
是我找到这里的
I found it.
这个农场…
This ranch…
和你工作过的农场都不一样
it’s ain’t like no place you ever worked.
要不你还是掉头吧
You might wanna think about making a U-turn.
工作还是一样
Work’s the same.
只不过换个农场名字
Just the ranch name that changes.
不 这个农场不一样
No. This one’s different.
这里让我想起了边境附近
Reminds me of that place down on the border.
操蛋的毒贩 民兵组织之类的破玩意
Fuckin’ drug-runners, militia, and all that shit.
这里没有边境 孩子
There ain’t no border here, son.
不 还有
Oh yes there is.
我们看不见罢了
We just can’t see it.
看来你在工头那没交到朋友
Don’t seem like you’ve made a friend in the foreman.
提防点他
Keep an eye on him.
提防所有人
Keep an eye on all of ’em.
你打算待多久
How long you gonna stay?
也许我把牛赶到牧场上
Maybe I’ll just push ’em out to pasture
就去南方了
and then head south.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
你走的时候我和你一起走
When you leave I’m going with you.
离开不需要许可 沃克
You don’t need permission to leave, Walker.
这里需要
Here you do.
你怎么样
How you doin’?
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我…
I’m…
就那样
Doing, you know?
好吧
Yeah.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Can you give us a minute?
见到你很高兴 凯斯
Good to see you Kayce.
我也是
You too.
我还想着能在他睡着前赶过来
I was hoping I made it before he fell asleep.
你没赶上
You didn’t.
我该怎么办 莫妮卡
Tell me how this works, Monica.
我是他父亲 你不能让我远离他
I’m his father. You can’t keep me from him.
我没有让你远离他
I’m not trying to keep you from him,
我只是得保护他免受你所作所为的影响
I just have to shield him from what you’ve done.
我不能让他看见你被麻烦找上门
I can’t let him see it catch up to you.
我今晚没事啊
Ain’t catching up with me tonight.
你把他吵醒就得哄他睡觉
You wake him up, you put him back to sleep.
要不我…
Maybe I’ll…
我就看看他 这样可以吗
I’ll just watch him for a bit. Is that okay?
想看多久都可以
Take all the time you want.
我给你点杯喝的
Let me order you a drink.
不用了
No, I’m fine.
我焕然一新了
It’s a brand new me.
金钱是我的新毒品
Money’s my new drug.
这是我的最爱
It’s my favorite.
你找到办公室了吗
You found offices?
就在主街 全世界都能看到
Right on Main Street. For all the world to see.
你的第一步是什么
So, what’s your first move?
你已经有了詹金斯这样的土地开♥发♥商
You’ve got these land developers like Jenkins.
他们找到原始的休闲地♥产♥
They find pristine recreational property,
建造豪♥宅♥ 贩卖♥♥梦想
build McMansions, and sell the dream.
有些人 比如詹金斯 会走得更远
Some, like Jenkins, they take it further,
建酒店 盖房♥
build hotels, subdivisions.
但他们都夹着尾巴离开了
But they all leave with their tails tucked
因为他们没有流动资金
because they don’t have the cash flow
用土地做真正的生意
to make a real business out of land.
城里是这样
You do that in town.
还有一种选择 成立一个基金
Or you do this– we set up a fund.
用基金收♥购♥土地
That fund buys land,
给这块土地申请保护地役权
puts the land in a conservation easement
减少三分之二的不动产税
which cuts the property tax by two-thirds,
然后去找农业部
then we go to the Department of Agriculture,
将这片土地纳入环保休耕计划
and we enroll the land in a CRP.
环保休耕计划是什么
What the hell is CRP?
联邦政♥府♥付钱给我们不耕种土地
It’s the federal government paying us not to farm it.
政♥府♥为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
控制供给 鲍勃
To control the supply, Bob.
那样他们就不必担心
That way they don’t have to worry about
本地农民稀释市场了
local farmers diluting the market.
很操蛋
It’s pretty fucking shitty.
但对我们很有利
But it’s great for us.
政♥府♥每年按英亩数给予补贴
The government pay per acre, per year.
多少
How much?
视土地情况而定
Depends on the land.
这里
Around here?
每英亩可能有三四百块
Could be 3-400 dollars an acre.
七年内政♥府♥给我们的补贴可以抵消土地成本
The government paid off the land for us in 7 years.
我们就成了不用出租就能获利的地主
We become landlords who get paid not to rent.
听起来像是金字塔骗局
Sounds like a pyramid scheme.
有政♥府♥垫底
With the government at the bottom.
我们先投资一亿购买♥♥土地
We start with a 100 million dollar investment in land.
再用环保休耕计划的资金购买♥♥更多土地
We funnel the CRP funds into more land purchases.
粗略估计我们每年可购买♥♥五万英亩土地
We can buy roughly 50 thousand acres per year
而不用花费一分钱
without spending a dime.
两年后即可盈利
We are profitable by the end of year two
年净收入可达四千六百万
with a net revenue of 46 million per year.
购买♥♥的土地越多 数字就越大
The more land we buy, the more that number grows.
之前为什么没有人这么干
Why hasn’t anyone done this before?
因为他们没有能力承担两年的支出
Because they can’t afford the two years.
他们没有投资体系
They don’t have the investment infrastructure.
哪怕是世界闻名的丹·詹金斯
The Dan Jenkins’ of the world
裤头里也没有这么多货
don’t have this much junk in their shorts.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
你打算怎么办 鲍勃
How are you fixed for junk, Bob?
我明白我的好处
I understand what’s in this for me.
除了你的报酬以外 对你有什么好处呢 贝丝
Beyond your fee, what’s in it for you, Beth?
因为你还有别的心思
Because something’s buried under the skin with you.
我在给你赚钱 鲍勃
I’m making you money, Bob.
也在给我父亲的农场
And I am digging a 200 square mile moat
挖一条两百平方英里的护城河
around my father’s ranch.
把土地放进对冲基金
We put the land into the hedge fund.
让经纪人收♥购♥土地
Use the brokers to buy up the land.
不要讨价还价
Don’t haggle on price.
大量购入
Just start gobbling.
这就是我的安排
That’s how I’m fixed for junk.
我一直都知道你袜子里有货 鲍勃
I always knew you tucked it in your sock, Bob.
谁… 给我再来一杯这个
I need another one of these from… anyone.
对不住 伙计 忍♥不了了
Sorry buddy. I can’t.
出牌
All right. Hit it.
-结束了 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
– That’s game. – You son of a bitch.
周六晚上
It’s Saturday night.
我们就玩这个
This all we’re gonna do?
天呐
Jesus!
你们这群人共用一副睾丸吗
Is it just the one set of testicles y’all share?
除了我身上的这一对
You know, except for the pair I’m wearing,
她是这个工棚唯一有种的
she’s got the only set of balls in this bunkhouse.
我像你们这么大的时候
When I was your age,
都去竞技场玩真正的扑克
we was out in the arena playin’ real poker.
牛仔扑克
Cowboy poker.
-我有个想法 -滚去竞技场吧
– There’s a thought. – Get your ass out in the arena.
不好意思 什么是牛仔扑克
Sorry, what’s cowboy poker?
我们不玩 别想了
We’re not gonna do it so don’t worry about it.
你们确定吗
Y’all sure about this?!
有人能解释下游戏规则吗
Does someone want to explain the rules?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!