你怎么了
What happened to you?
它们在灌木丛里
They’re in here.
你看到了吗
You seen ’em?
闻到了
Smell ’em.
枝叶那么密 马♥会♥被划伤的
We’ll get these horses gored in that thick shit.
我不能把价值十万的牛留在灌木丛里
Well I’m not leaving $100,000 worth of bulls in that thicket.
放狗进去
Send in the dogs.
特拉维斯 你不如带匹马过来
Hey Travis, why don’t you come on over, bring a horse,
我们骑马去溜溜 赶几头牛
We’ll go for a ride, maybe chase some cows.
你跟我讨价还价够多了 特拉维斯
You’ve horse traded me enough, Travis.
该我提条件了
Time I horse traded you.
你觉得好笑吗
Oh, you think that’s funny?
没有什么比这种事
Boy, if this don’t pucker your red eye,
-更烦人了 -走吧
– I guess nothing will, huh? – Here we go.
都别逞英雄
All right. Nobody be a hero.
统一行动
Turn together.
走吧
Let’s go.
散开
All right, let’s split up.
守住那边
Take that angle!
它们向这边来了 小心
They’re moving this way. Watch out!
靠 它们被激怒了
Goddamn they’re angry.
快离开这里
Get the fuck out of here!
把它们从这边赶出来 快
Push ’em out this way. Hurry up!
它们来了
Here they come!
快 快 快
Go go go go!
凯斯
Kayce!
出去
Get out of there.
老板 刚才真是太鲁莽了
Goddamn boss, that was awful reckless.
坚持不下来才是鲁莽
It’s only reckless if you can’t see it through.
这一早上闹的
Hell of a morning, huh?
黄石
第二季 第一集
黄石
达顿农场
上吧 凯斯 快去
Get yourself, Kayce, go on.
多少头了
What’s the count?
目前800头
800 so far.
牛群里可能还有200头
Probably another 200 in the mix.
糟了
Shit.
不要让公牛接近奶牛
Keep those bulls away from the cows!
走开 走开
Move, move!
公牛
Hey bulls!
吉米 过来
Jimmy, get up here!
准备关栅栏
Get ready to close that fucking gate.
快过去 吉米
Get in there, Jimmy.
过去 去关门
Get in there. Go get that gate.
-它们都发怒了 -它们当然会发怒
– They’re fucking angry! – No shit they’re angry.
它们生来就是为了性♥交♥ 吉米
Their job is to fuck, Jimmy.
它们有6个月没有发泄了
And they ain’t fucked in six months.
对付这些混♥蛋♥的时候最好背后长眼睛
Better grow eyes in the back of your head with these bastards.
把这些放到牢靠架旁边
These go over by the squeeze chute.
这是莱恩四代振动棒
And this is the Lane Pulsator IV
电动牛取精器 用于人工授精
Electronic Bull Ejaculator for Artificial Insemination.
你要怎么用它
What are you gonna do with it?
我不用
I’m not doing anything with it.
你们来用
One of you are.
对 这是下人的工作
Yeah. That’s a low-man’s work.
下人是谁
Who’s low-man?
胡说[牛屎]
Bullshit.
你也会全身沾满牛屎的
Yeah, you’ll be covered in that, too.
我不是牧人 我是美容师
I ain’t no fucking wrangler. I’m the groomer.
让吉利根去做
Make Gilligan do it.
我正有此意 但你和他一起
Oh, I plan to. But you’re doing it with him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
谁是这里的老板
Who runs this outfit?
我想打工 你这里有工作吗
Looking for some day-work, if you have any.
我想挣钱去亚利桑那
Trying to make my way to Arizona.
可以根据要求提供推荐信
References available upon request.
你去和那边那个人谈吧
Well you can make your case to that fella right over there.
-你好 -你好
– Howdy. – Hi.
人们叫我牛仔
They call me Cowboy.
那位先生说你可以给我安排工作
Gentleman tells me you might have some day work for me.
你们这里地方真大…
Nice spread you got here…
你今晚要参加筹款晚宴
You have a fundraiser dinner tonight.
明天在海伦娜也有一场
Another one tomorrow in Helena,
周四在哈密尔顿的斯托克农场还有一场
then Thursday at the Stock Farm in Hamilton.
这周末我父母要来米苏拉
My parents are gonna be in Missoula this weekend.
他们很乐意和你见面
They’d love to meet you.
别有压力
No pressure.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡 你要吗
I’m gonna grab some coffee. You want some?
什么
What?
咖啡
Coffee.
我家没有了 你能去买♥♥点吗
Oh, I’m out. Do you wanna grab us some?
好主意
Great idea.
我要两杯咖啡 谢谢
Could I have two coffees please.
从黑板上选一款
Choose a selection from the board.
你帮我选吧
You know what. You choose one.
可以用咖啡机的
You know they have machines for this.
是啊 但是这样新鲜多了
Yeah, but this is like, a way fresher brew.
比一般的滴漏要好
Better than a regular drip.
我明白为什么排队这么长了
Well I see why the long line.
整天都有人为这个排队
Oh yeah, people wait all day for this stuff.
我建议静置一会儿
Hey, I would let that rest for like…
谢天谢地 咖♥啡♥因♥
Thank God. Caffeine.
手冲 上帝保佑你
A ‘pour-over,’ God bless you.
城市进步的最佳衡量标志就是一杯好咖啡
The best measure of progress in a town is decent coffee.
当然多年租赁可以减免租金
And obviously, there’s a rent reduction for a multiyear lease.
如果明年的这个时候我在博兹曼
If I’m in Bozeman this time next year,
杰森会按照指令毒死我
Jason here has instructions to poison me.
先签六个月吧
Let’s start with six months.
租六个月需要提前付款
Six-month leases do require payment in advance.
可以
That’s fine.
把账户信息发给我
Get me account information
明天就把钱汇给你
and I’ll have the money wired tomorrow.
装♥修♥一下
Furnish it.
舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥进驻博兹曼
Schwartz and Meyer in Bozeman.
我们变成真正的城市了
I guess we’re a real city now.
我以为联合进入博兹曼已经是
And I didn’t think Bozeman could grow any more
-最好的发展机遇了 -联合是什么
– after the co-op moved in. – What’s the Co-op?
有点像全食超♥市♥
It’s kinda like a Whole Foods.
这里有全食超♥市♥
There’s a Whole Foods here??
谢天谢地
Thank you.
地方够大吗
How’s the space?
还行 我找到人了
It’ll do. I found one.
是吗 谁
Yeah? Who?
库斯特县检察官
State Prosecutor in Custer County.
她在2014年做过斯图尔特的书♥记♥
She clerked for Stewart in 2014.
得过牛仔竞技女王 很漂亮
Former rodeo queen. Pretty girl.
漂亮不顶用
Pretty doesn’t matter.
会派上用场的
Yeah, it does.
老天 她看上去和你一模一样
Jesus, she… She looks like you.
杰米会恨死她的
Jamie’s gonna fucking hate her.
是啊
Yeah.
主席 我有问题
Here’s my issue, Chairman.
我有不少问题 但首先是
I’ve got plenty, but my first one,
我们已经有了一家赌场
is we already have a casino.
感觉改进现有的赌场更合理
It would seem to me improving it makes much more sense
而不是在保留地以外90英里再建一个
than building one 90 miles off the reservation.
我们的保留地不是终点
Our reservation is not a destination–
而是中途加油的地方
it’s a gas stop on the way to destinations.
老人乘坐卡车和巴士
Truckers and buses filled with senior citizens
去花点小钱去玩老虎机
putting nickels in slot machines

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!