我记得原来
I remember a time when…
这桌子能坐满的
Every seat at this table was filled.
并没有 爸
No, you don’t, Dad.
你记错了
That’s not a memory.
那是梦想
That’s a dream.
你说凯斯回来了
I thought you said Kayce came home?
是的
He did.
他人呢
Where is he?
他在学习
He’s learning.
桌旁坐多少人
It doesn’t matter how many…
并不重要 宝贝
people sit at the table, honey.
只要他们有地方坐就好
What matters is they have a place to sit.
桌子才重要
The table’s the only thing that matters.
你得明白这点
I need you to understand that.
我做的一切不是为了桌子
I’m not doing this for a table.
是为了你
I’m doing this for you.
等你走了
And when you’re gone…
我就把桌子卖♥♥了
I’ll sell the table first.
好吧
Well…
我哪都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
希望如此
I sure hope not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!