是吗
Is that right?
那你的烙印在哪
Where’s your fucking brand?
我的在心里
Mine’s on the inside.
我也困在这了
I’m stuck here too.
下车
Let’s go.
你的手下全是一群疯狗啊
Pack of wild dogs, your crew.
怎么了
What happened?
有流浪汉拿刀威胁他
Drifter pulled a knife on him.
你儿子反应过度了 出手太重了
Your boy took it too far. He took it way too far.
但我是不会起诉退伍军人的
But I ain’t pressing charges against a veteran.
我不介意给那些流浪汉一个教训
And I don’t mind the message this sends to drifters.
但你的牛仔还是得注意分寸
This don’t change things with your wrangler.
丹·詹金斯不是这座山谷的未来 唐尼
Dan Jenkins is not the future of this valley, Donnie,
你心知肚明
and you know it.
我也希望我能像变魔法一样
I wish I could snap my fingers, John,
让这些海盗消失 但我们没办法
and make all these pirates go away but we can’t.
我们可以的
Yes, we can.
只可惜你没这个胆量
You just don’t have the stomach for it and that’s a shame…
我记得你以前没这么胆小
’cause I remember a time when you did.
和胆量无关
Stomach ain’t got nothing to do with it.
坐吧
Sit down.
你赢了
You win.
我没打算跟你较量什么
I’m not trying to win anything, I’m just…
我只是想维持家业 只想…
just trying to preserve. Just trying–
为你保留一些
you know, I’m trying to leave you something that…
往后你能留给你儿子的
you can leave your son one day.
我一直以来都这个想法 只是
It feels like that’s all I ever say, I just can’t–
你们从来不听
I can’t get any of you to hear it.
我听见了
I hear it.
我想回家
I’d like to come home.
如果你愿意的话
If you’ll have me.
给我…
Just give me, um…
给我几天时间 我搬去
just give me a couple days. I can move into the…
客房♥ 你和莫妮卡住我的…
guest house. You and Monica take my–
她离开我了
She left me.
牛仔就睡工棚吧
Cowboys stay in the bunkhouse.
我们不缺牛仔 凯斯
I don’t need another cowboy, Kayce.
我唯一所剩的
The only thing I got left…
就是给我儿子一个未来
is to make a future for my son.
这是我唯一能给他的
This is the only thing I got to give him.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
好了 该谁下注
All right, all right, whose turn?
快点 轮到谁了
Let’s go, let’s go. Whose turn is it?
肯定是轮到你了
Pretty sure it’s your turn like always.
是我吗 好吧
It’s my turn? All right,
给我点时间 等一下
just give me a second. Give me a second.
管好你们自己的事 牛仔
Hey, you ride your own horse, cowboy.
别管我的 好吧 一 二
I’ll ride mine. All right, I’m–one, two–
你们要把我榨干了 但我有点享受
You’re bleeding me dry here and somehow I kind of like it.
-好吧 -我跟
– All right, um– – I’m in.
-都下好了 -很好
– Everybody’s out. – Okay, great.
-天啊 -我有J和5
– Oh, God. – I got the Jackson Five.
接招吧 婊♥子♥们
Take that, bitches.
-又赢了 -她藏牌
– Again? – She cheated.
她连袖子都没有
She doesn’t even have sleeves.
给我个啤酒
Get me a beer. Get me a beer.
给我也拿一瓶
Yeah, grab me one too please.
-我的天 -够了 冷静点
– Jesus Christ. – All right, settle down.
-好 -哪一张是空床
– Okay. – Somebody point me to an empty bunk.
后面左边的上层
Top, back left.
别把帽子放床上
Don’t put your hat on the bed.
我不信这破玩意
I don’t believe in that shit.
没人跟我说有这选项啊
Nobody told me that was an option.
并没有
It’s not.
继续玩吧
All right, come on. Let’s play again.
-你 侃爷 -嗯嗯
– You, big talker. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你坐庄 来吧
It’s your deal. Let’s deal it.
我想借点小钱
I could use a small but tasteful loan.
给 帮忙收钱
Yeah, here. Just help collect.
好 侃爷
All right, big talker.
谁借我点小钱
Who would like to give me a small loan?
我借了 借他一块钱吧
I just did. Someone just give him $1.
慢点
Easy.
好了
Come on. There you go.
-可以吗 -嗯
– Okay? – Yeah.
-好 -我太慢了
– Okay. – Sorry I’m slow.
没事 慢点来
That’s okay. Little bitty steps.
我们要待多久
How long are we staying here?
等她可以自理
Till she can take care of herself.
还有问题吗
What else you wanna know?
好 可以吗
Okay. You okay?
-谢谢爷爷 -嗯
– Thanks, Grandpa. – All right.
看看谁回家了 妈妈
Look who’s home, momma.
想进屋就跟我说
Let me know when you want to come inside.
我想进屋了
I’m–I’m ready to go inside.
我想进屋了
I’m ready to go inside now.
天啊
Oh, God.
我都干了什么
What have I done?
准备好就可以开始
Whenever you’re ready.
昨晚我意识到一件事
I realized something last night.
只有毁了我父亲
The only way to protect my father’s legacy…
才能保护他的遗产
is to destroy the man.
没想到会这么难
I didn’t think it was gonna be this hard.
慢慢来
Take your time.

Okay.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
你们这群蠢货
You guys are fucking idiots.
你们等着坐穿牢底吧
You’ll rot in prison for this the rest of your fucking lives.
不不不 这事很普遍
No, no, no. It happens all the time.
迷失自我的人走进森林
The lost souls they come out here into the forest and…
活不下去了
They can’t bear to live another day.
决定自我了结
So they decide to end it all.
孩子是最可怜的
It’s really toughest on the kids, you know?
他们想不明白
They never understand why.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
别看我 你个垃圾
Don’t you look at me you piece of shit.
看他
You look at him.
让他知道他面对的是哪种人
He has to understand what he’s up against.
跟达顿先生卡车相撞的半挂车
That semi that ran into Mr. Dutton’s truck…
是个意外吗
Was that an accident?
那是个好机会 很方便
It was a convenient opportunity.
现在不方便了吧
Well, it ain’t so fucking convenient now, is it?
跟他说说土地的事
I want you to tell him about the land.
告诉他你准备怎么拿地 说
Tell him how you get it. Go on.
我们会哄抬地价
We’ll inflate the land prices.
让房♥产税提高
Run up the property tax.
人们付不起 就会搬走
And price people out.
你知道黄石值多少钱吗
You know how much the Yellowstone is worth?
你以为只有我
You think I’m gonna be the last person
想要吗
who’s gonna wanna take it?
现在你父亲有两个选择
Now your father, he has two choices.
要不卖♥♥掉
Either to sell it…
要不输掉
Or to lose it.
这就是事实
And that’s the fucking truth.
现在你知道了 凯斯
Now you know, Kayce.
吉米 把他放下来
Jimmy, go on and cut him down.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you guys. Fuck you.
蠢逼
Fucking idiots.
吊着他
Let him hang.
你该买♥♥张小桌子 爸
You should buy a smaller table, Dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!