我只想要真♥相♥
I’m just asking for the truth.
而我发现 真♥相♥在西部难以捉摸
Which is an elusive thing out west, I’m learning.
我能单独和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you alone?
请稍等一下
Uh, yeah. Give us a second.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
我需要知道你父亲做的一切
I need to know everything your father’s done
以及所有你帮他干的事情
and everything you’ve helped him do.
他不是圣人 他会违法吗
He’s no saint but does he bend the law?
-偶尔会 -我不是指
– Yes, he bends the law. – I’m not talking…
违法的事情
about bending it.
如果她要深究会发现什么
What is she going to find when she starts digging?
要看她挖得有多深了
Depends on how deep she digs.
如果这事我们不处理得当
That is the end of your career in there…
你的政♥治♥生涯就结束了
if we don’t play this perfectly.
你有什么建议
What are you proposing?
我们写一篇关于杰米的文章
We do a story that focuses on Jamie
着重于新型政♥治♥家
as a new kind of politician.
敢于反♥腐♥败♥的那种
The kind that seeks out corruption.
没有比你父亲更腐♥败♥的人了
And there’s no greater source of corruption than your father.
新旧蒙大拿对比吗
New Montana versus old Montana?
-这是文章主题吗 -差不多
– That the focus of the piece? – Something like that.
我认为你会是个出色的检察长 杰米
I think you’ll be a good attorney general, Jamie.
但没有我 你无法当选
And I don’t think you can win this without me.
-他的竞选没有任何阻碍 -是吗
– He’s running unopposed. – Really?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
-车祸 -摔伤
– Car wreck. – Fell down.
是啊
Yeah.
你的竞选之路没那么容易
You’re not running unopposed.
没有我 你无法当选
You can’t win without me.
我不认为你的父亲会允许
I don’t think your father will let you.
所以我们要建四百个房♥间的酒店
So we’re committing to 400 rooms in the hotel?
没错
Yeah.
我想尽快从空中实地考察一下建筑点
I’d like to survey the build site from the air as soon as possible.
我去安排飞机
I’ll arrange a plane.
我们前途光明 丹
I see good things in our future, Dan.
我们的通力合作
With us working together…
让约翰·达顿毫无胜算
John Dutton doesn’t stand a chance.
等着看我要建的城♥堡♥蓝图吧
Well, wait till you see the blueprints for the castle I’ll build.
就在他家的地盘上
Right where his fucking house is.
对付这个野生动物辩护人
This one here from wildlife defense…
需要找一个精通环境法的律师
is gonna require a litigator who specializes in environmental law.
我们需要一个精通万事的律师
We need to find an attorney who does everything.
这不可能 爸
They don’t exist, Dad.
杰米有点我要承认
One thing I’ll say about Jamie…
他的小脑袋里存着很多知识
his melon head comes with a lot of information.
-这事能等吗 -不 等不了
– Can it wait? – No, it can’t wait.
先生
Sir.
给我们点时间 贝丝
Give us a minute, Beth.
你该听听这个
You ought to listen to this.
他们要建一座赌场
They’re building a casino…
和四百间房♥的酒店
With a 400 room hotel
周围还要开♥发♥住♥宅♥
with a housing development around it.
就在你围栏的边上
Right up against your fence.
雷恩沃特和詹金斯合伙了
Rainwater and Jenkins are working together?
等我死了 他们会吞食这片地
When I’m gone, they will gobble this place up.
雷恩沃特会把这块地纳入保留地
Rainwater will annex that land into the reservation.
但我还没有一个孩子准备好打这场战
I don’t have a child who could fight for this.
我快没时间了 里普 他们还没准备好
I’m running out of time, Rip, and they aren’t ready.
我的孩子们还没能力保护这个地方
My children aren’t ready to protect this place.
你希望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
在我死前解决这些问题
These problems have to go away before I do.
想解决得有多彻底
Well, how far away do you want them to go?
一劳永逸
When they go away they never come back.
彻底解决
Ever.
怎么回事
What was that about?
怎么回事
Hey, what was that about?
不该由我告诉你
It’s not my place to tell you.
如果我不知情 没法帮助爸
I can’t help him if I don’t know.
这事你帮不了
You can’t help him with this.
我正努力地解决所有问题
I’m trying to get a handle on all these messes.
行 别做任何轻率的决定
Okay, so just don’t do anything reckless.
好主意 不如你自己先实践
That’s good advice. Maybe you ought to take it yourself.
男人真是幼稚
Men are such fucking children.
我以为我说明白了
I thought I made it clear.
咱俩
This…
不是彼此唯一的伴侣
it was never exclusive.
贝丝 我不在乎你和谁上♥床♥
Beth, I don’t care who you fuck.
我在乎你
I care about you.
我还以为我们了解彼此
And I thought we knew each other better than that.
如果你有三张十 我们就打拳吧
If you have three tens we’re fist fighting.
我还真有
Actually I do.
-是啊 -我们都知道我有
– Yes, yes. – We all know I do.
河牌圈了[摊牌以前的押注圈]
Here’s the river.
你摸到了吗
Did you get it?
这是你的扑克脸吗 吉米
Is that your poker face, Jimmy?
你看上去要拉屎
‘Cause you look like you got to take a shit.
我不认为你交到好运了
I don’t think your bad luck’s run out yet.
全押
I’m all in.
我觉得你在虚张声势 但我破产了
Ooh, I think you’re bluffing but I’m too broke
玩不起
to take that chance.
可别逞强 吉米
This ain’t Go Fish, Jimmy.
我也全押
I’m all in too.
-翻牌吧 伙计们 -你有什么
– Turn them over, boys. – What do we got?
同花
Flush.
看来你终于交了好运 吉米
Looks like the bad luck’s done with you, Jimmy.
伙计们
Hey, boys.
这是艾弗丽 新来的饲养员
This here is Avery. She’s the new groomer.
像牛仔一样待她
You treat her like a cowboy.
明白我的意思吧
You understand what I mean?
哪张床有空
Which bunk’s free?
左边里面
Back on the left.
你不是之前在
Didn’t you used to be at the–
是的 厕所在哪
Yep. Where’s the pisser?
-浴室也是吗 -除非被人搬走了
– Shower that way too? – Unless somebody moved it.
好吧
Well…
也没必要磨磨蹭蹭的
might as well get this over with.
你们紧张什么
I don’t know why you’re all so nervous.
这房♥里谁没见过我的臀呢
I had my ass in every face in this room.
听好了
For the record…
如果我半夜醒来
If I wake up in the middle of the night
发现哪个混♥蛋♥站在我旁边打飞机
to one of you assholes standing over me beating your root…
我就把你阉了
I’ll cut it off.
等我15分钟 然后给我发牌吧
Give me 15 then deal me in, would you?
天 我没想过会接受这种考验
God, this is not a test I was expecting.
你去哪
Where you going?
我在千奇百怪的地方打过工
I’ve worked for some strange outfits in my day.
就属这里最奇葩
This place beats them all.
这地方有一股邪恶
There’s something evil about this place.
你感受到了吗
You feel that?
仿佛这片土地
It’s like this land…
不欢迎我们
it don’t want us here.
我们却赖着不走
And here we are.
我一直这么觉得
I felt that way my whole life.
这种感受不是很好
Ain’t a very good feeling.

No.
我不想干了
I’d like to quit.
但他们不让我走
They won’t let me.
我不知道该怎么离开这地方
I don’t know how to get away from this place.
很遗憾地告诉你
I hate to tell you this…
你哪也去不了了
but you ain’t going nowhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!