我帽子呢
Where’s my hat?
你该让其他人来做 先生
We got people for that, sir.

Yeah.
我不介意动动手
I don’t mind doing it.
这种事我还可以完成 天知道
It’s a task I can complete and God knows I have…
我能完成的事已经没多少了
precious few of those.
有好多事要处理 里普
There’s a lot to fix here, Rip.
你是说传票的事吗
You talking about subpoenas?
那些是烟雾弹 只是还没搞清
Those are a smokescreen, just can’t figure out who’s…
幕后黑手是谁
hiding behind them.
-要我查一查吗 -好
– You want me to look around? – Yeah.
你从詹金斯开始查
I want you to start with Jenkins.
你还有多少时间
How much time do you got left?
不知道
Don’t know.
医生怎么说
Well, what did the doctor say?
我已经不看医生了
Nah, I’m done with doctors.
我很遗憾听到这个消息 先生
Okay. Well, I’m sorry to hear that, sir.
叫约翰
John.
我很遗憾 约翰
I’m sorry, John.
我很遗憾
Yeah, I’m sorry–
我也很遗憾
I’m sorry too.
现在是九美元
It’s at $9.
继续 等它下跌
Keep going. Wait for a down tick.
你 你叫什么
You. What’s your name?
-杰森 -出去 杰森
– Jason. – Get out, Jason.
你公♥司♥有律师吗
Your firm have attorneys?
有很多
A lot of them.
把农场放入信托
I want you to put the ranch in a trust.
受益人写谁
Who do I list as beneficiary?
你觉得呢
Who do you think?
你是执行人
You’re the executor.
绝对不能卖♥♥掉它
Don’t ever sell it.
也不要让凯斯卖♥♥掉它
Don’t let Kayce sell it.
向我保证
Give me your word.
我保证
You have it.
把杰米剔出名单
Get Jamie off the payroll.
我认识格兰特·科尔 他人挺好
Oh, I know Grant Cole. He’s a good man.
我们需要在海伦娜有人脉的人
We need someone with relationships in Helena.

Ah, shit.
我从没想过这天会到来 可是它来了
I never thought this day would come, but here it is.
你要去戒毒所了
You’re going to rehab.
瞧瞧这翘臀 干得好 杰米
Look at those hips. Well done, Jamie.
那些捆绑幻想现在都可以实现了
Now all those strap on fantasies can come true.
他是你的了
He’s all yours.
当这个胆小鬼让你失望的时候
And when his little chicken heart lets you down…
你得留着他
you keep him.
他不会让我失望的
He won’t let me down.
我们要重组一下
We’re doing a little restructuring.
你不再担任首席律师了
You’ve been replaced as chief counsel.
-谁接替我 -我
– By who? – By me.
你又不是律师
You’re not an attorney.
我是代理人
Well, I have power of attorney.
差不多意思
It’s sort of the same thing.
你没有执照就不能在法庭为他辩护
You can’t defend him in court without a license.
你知道要通过律师资格考试才能拿到执照吧
You know you have to pass the bar to get a license.
你都过了 能有多难
You passed it. How hard can it be?
给我你的信♥用♥卡♥
I’m gonna need your credit card,
银行卡和车钥匙
your bank card, and the keys to your truck.
我一生都在为这个家庭而奋斗
I spent my whole life fighting for this family
现在就把我这么赶出去吗
and now I’m just not a part of it?
家庭无法拆散 杰米
Can’t unmake family, Jamie,
但可以拿走他的金卡
but you can take their gold card.
没事的
You’ll be fine.
翘臀小姐看起来是个富婆
Bubble butt looks like she comes from money.

This…
是你遇到过的最好的事
is the best thing that’s ever happened to you.
给我
Come on.

One.

Two.

Car.
可以吗
May I?
我过几个月到庭院旧货出♥售♥
Well, I guess I’ll just pick up another one at a yard sale
花两毛五再买♥♥一个吧
in a few months for a quarter.
这并没有改变什么
This doesn’t change a thing.
改变了一切
It changes everything.
你现在情绪很复杂
Okay, you have a lot of feelings running through you.
别压抑它们
Let them. Just let them.
你想知道
You wanna know…
我现在的感觉吗
how I feel?
我感觉自♥由♥了
I feel free.
想喝点什么
Hey, want something to drink?
来点水
Yeah, water.
-这里低消两杯饮品 -一瓶水
– We got a two drink minimum. – A bottle of water.
走开 别烦我
Go on. Leave me alone.
想不想挣一千块钱
How would you like to make $1,000?
我已经不干了
I don’t do that anymore.
不不不 不是那种生意
No, no, no. It’s not that kind of thing.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
帮什么忙
What kind of help?
有钱赚的
Well, the kind that pays.
既不危险 也不违法
Look, it ain’t dangerous and it ain’t illegal.
为什么不能给我一份真正的工作
Why can’t I have a real job?
为什么总是要和你聊这个
Why does this always have to be the conversation with you?
你需要有人帮你照顾马 帮你弄马具
You need help with horses. You need help with tack.
我都能做 我现在就能开始干
I can do that. Hell, I’m doing it right now.
你准备怎么帮我照顾马
How are you gonna help me with horses?
我能驯小公马
I break colts.
你会驯小公马
Oh, you break colts?
我打赌我比黄石所有牧场工人都骑得好
I bet I could outride every hand on the Yellowstone.
用屁♥股♥骑 谁的臀比得上我
Ridings on the hips. You know better hips?
艾弗丽 我不能让你和一群
Avery, I can’t have you in a bunk house
寂寞的混♥蛋♥一起住在工棚
with a bunch of lonely cow punchers.
那里不适合女人
It’s not a place for a woman.
不用担心我 里普
Don’t worry about me, Rip.
我以抵抗男人为生
I fight off men for a living.
如果有牛仔动手动脚 我就打碎他的下巴
If one of those cowboys gets randy, i’ll break his fucking jaw.
马上回来
I’ll be back.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
临时工
Day worker?
现在是淡季啊
Tough time of year for that.
赶牛结束了
Round ups done and…
造木屋还早着
cabins a ways off.
帮你补贴点吧
To help bridge the gap.
我不需要你的钱
I don’t need your fucking money.
你知道领带是什么吧
You know what a tie is, don’t you?
是你的主人切断的绳索
It’s the leash your master cut…
因为他知道你跑不了
’cause he know you ain’t going nowhere.
那个人和你说什么了
What did that guy say to you?
没什么
Nothing.
什么事 肯德尔小姐
Um, what’s the matter, Miss Kendall?
我姓阮
My last name is Nguyen.
莎拉·阮 你应该查查
Sarah Nguyen, you should look it up.
莎拉·阮 美国记者与作家
《纽约》杂♥志♥政♥治♥记者
过去几周我了解到
Here’s what I’ve learned in the last few weeks.
你是个好人 你父亲不是
You’re a good man. Your father is not.
很快全国人♥民♥都会知道
Soon the entire country will know what I know.
我想问你的是
The question I have to ask you is…
你想成为这篇文章的主角还是消息来源
do you want to be a subject of this article or a source?
听着像敲诈
That sounds like blackmail.
如果是敲诈 我会向你索要回报
Blackmail requires me asking you for something in return.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!