从这个我什么也看不出来
I can’t tell anything from this.
你当时站在哪
Where were you standing?
站在那边
I was standing right over there.
-有弹壳吗 -找过了 什么都没找到
– Any shell casings? – Looked, didn’t find anything
因为他根本不是站在那儿
’cause I don’t think he was standing there.
里普
Rip.
把我的枪拿过来
Get my rifle.

Here you go.
-你是站着的吗 -不 我是跪着的
– You were standing? – No, I was kneeling.
-你确定是这吗 -我很肯定 先生
– You sure you were here? – I’m sure, sir.
给我
Give it to me.
拿来
Give it to me.
警长 你忘记你捡到了弹壳吗
Just forgot you picked this up, sheriff?
-这可是证物 -你在哪找到的
– That’s evidence. – Where’d you find it?
这次不许胡扯
This time no bullshit.
就在他说的位置
Where he said.
就是里普说的那个位置
Right where Rip said.
差不多15码
Say it’s about 15 yards.
-真够近的 -对我来说够近了
– Pretty damn close. – Shit, close enough for me.
警长 这个是自卫
That is self defense, sheriff.
我不明白的是
I have no idea why…
为什么你要掩盖这个真♥相♥
you’d want to go ahead and disguise that.
我忘了我捡了 行不行
I forgot I picked it up, okay?
-我的老天爷 -再见
– Jesus Christ. – Gentlemen.
看着我
Look at me.
-你到底想干什么 -我屁都不想干
– What the hell are you up to? – I ain’t up to shit.
虽然现在鱼类及野生动物管理局
Now that shell casing may get him off
或许不会再追查他
the hook with Fish and Wildlife
但我才从谷底捞出两具尸体
but I just pulled two dead bodies out of that canyon
而且我才不相信你手下
and I ain’t taking your muscle’s word
所说的事发经过
about what happened.
听说你在运动俱乐部办了会员
Heard you got a membership at the sporting club.
你警长的工资担得起吗
How much that cost you on a sheriff’s salary?
确实不便宜 约翰
Yeah, well, it ain’t cheap, John.
我正在整理一个名单 唐尼
I’m starting a list, Donnie.
你的名字已经上去了
You just made your way on it.
整个县都在跟我作对 里普
The whole county’s turning on me, Rip.
都在跟我作对
The whole fucking place.
黄石
第一季 第九集[季终]
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
我是
Oh–I’m–
把你的嘴弄干净
Ah, clean your mouth for crying out loud.
爸 他是我的助理
He’s my assistant, Daddy.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
透透气 我需要你保持清醒
Walk it off. I need you focused.
那是个比喻 杰森
Walk it off is a metaphor, Jason.
进房♥去 冲个澡
Go inside, take a shower.
我觉得他这辈子也不会太清醒的
Don’t see much focus in his future.
他没事的
He’ll be fine.
宿醉可以锻炼性格
Hangovers build character.
我们得给农场找个新的律师
We need a new attorney for the ranch.
为什么 杰米做什么了
Why, what did Jamie do?
他选择了自己
Chose himself.
也不奇怪
Well, that shouldn’t surprise you.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我要夺走他的目标
I’m gonna take away the thing he left us for.
他来了
He’s here.
-州长 -约翰
– Governor. – John.
约翰
John.
我们能为你做什么 约翰
So how can we help you, John?
我把话挑明了吧
Well, let me be real clear about it.
我想让杰米撤出竞选
I want Jamie out of the race.
我们已经走得太远了
Well, we’re pretty far down the road on that.
他的竞选很有能量
His campaign has a lot of energy.
现在情况不同了 约翰
Things are different, John.
由你指定官员的时代已经过去了
You know, the days of appointing politicians are over.
真是讽刺
That’s ironic.
你们俩都是我指定的
I think I appointed both of you.
接下来要说的才讽刺呢 约翰
I think the irony lies in what we’re discussing next, John.
我多希望不用走到这一步
I really wish it hadn’t come to this.
你要辞去牲畜委员会委员的职务
We need you to step down as livestock commissioner.
你派人去保留区
You violated federal law when you sent agents
已经违反了联邦法
onto the reservation.
相关的调查马上就会启动
That investigation is forthcoming.
我们怀疑这仅仅是个开端
We suspect it to be the start of many.
听说你还面临着民事诉讼
We also understand there are civil suits filed against you.
听说环保局也在调查你
We heard that the EPA is investigating you
擅改河道的事 约翰
for rerouting a river, John.
从谁那儿听说的
Heard from who?
我不允许一个公职人员被这么多人盯着
I can’t allow a public official under this much scrutiny
从而威胁到州里其他的部门
to threaten the other offices in this state.
包括我自己的部门
Mine included.
你在巨大的聚光灯下
There’s a giant spotlight on you.
你辞职就能帮我们把这聚光灯灭了
You stepping down dims that light for all of us.
一旦你把这些麻烦都解决
And once you get these things behind you…
我们会欢迎你回来的
we’ll welcome you back.
你们想让我辞职
You want me out of the office?
等你们找到能击败我的人再说吧
Find someone who can beat me.
还真顺利
Well, that went well.
结果如我所料
It went the way I thought it was gonna go.
现在我们就开始找人吧
So… now we start looking.
我很怀念波士顿
Yeah. I really miss Boston.
我也是
Ugh, so do I.
快停下
Stop it.
不 不要碰他
No, don’t touch him.
救命 救命
Help! I need help!
警官
Officers!
我绝对不会允许你像我这样走进房♥间 儿子
I never would have let you walk into a room like that, son.
你会是一个好政客的
You’re gonna make a great politician.
可惜了
What a waste.
他一点也不像我 莉奈儿
He’s not the next generation of me, Lynelle.
我们唯一的共同点
The only thing we have in common…
只有我们的姓
is our last name.
能赚钱的时候怎么没见你套得这么好
How come you can’t rope like that when we’re roping for money?
那样的话我想的都是钱 而不是享乐
Then I’m thinking about the money not the fun.
这也不是享乐 这是在练习
It’s not supposed to be fun. It’s fucking practice.
沃克 吉米
Walker. Jimmy.
滚过来
Get your asses in there.
如果按一到十分
On a scale of one to ten,
把帽子放床上的霉运算几分
how bad’s the luck from putting your hat on the bed?
差不多和给马改名字一样
‘Bout as bad as changing a horse’s barn name.
这匹马叫什么来着
Hey, what’s this horse’s name?
吉米 你已经骑了它一个月
Jimmy, you’ve been riding this god damn horse for a month
还不知道它叫什么吗
and you still don’t know his fucking name?
它叫雷
It’s Ray.
-我以为你骑的那匹是雷 -我骑的是欧文
– I thought you rode Ray. – Nah, I ride Owen.
这可不算给马改名字
All right, well that’s not quite the same as changing it.
吉米 我在牢里待了七年
Jimmy, I went to prison for seven years.
你是我见过最大的傻♥逼♥
I say you’re probably the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever met.
这真的能说明问题
That’s really saying something.
-我抓到了 -悠着点 吉米
– I got him. – Belly up, Jimmy.
-我抓到 -放开绳子
– I got… – Let go of the fucking rope!
快放开绳子
Let go of the rope!
这就是我们为什么要保养马具 吉米
That’s why we take care of our tack, Jimmy.
我把帽子放床上了 还把欧文叫成了雷
I put my hat on the bed. And I called Owen Ray.
吉米 你不要再听那些打工仔瞎说了
Jimmy, you need to stop listening to those yahoos in the bunk house.
根本没有霉运这回事
There ain’t no such thing as luck.
但我相信这世上有傻冒
But I sure believe in stupid,
因为你每天都在证明这一点
’cause you prove it every fucking day.
收拾东西走吧 起来
Now get your stuff and let’s go. Get up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!