I just…
太想得到了
I want it so bad.
错了吗 想得到错了吗
Is that wrong? Is it wrong to want it?
为自己争取点什么不叫自私 杰米
Wanting something for yourself isn’t selfish, Jamie.
我不知道他怎么给你洗♥脑♥的
I don’t know how he convinced you to believe that.
也许我知道
Maybe I do.
你上次为自己争取是什么时候
When’s the last time you did something just for you?
不知道
I don’t know.
希望你能做点
I want you to do something
自己想做的事
just because you want to.
跟我一起自私一点
Be selfish with me.
翻牌了
Here is the flop.
你口袋还有多少钱
How much money do you have in your pocket?
放马过来
Hit me hard.
不
No, and…
你们危险了
Oh, this is dangerous for you, boys.
别掺和
I would advise staying away.
放马过来吧
Hit me hard.
不 这是给你的
No, because that’s to you.
-不 到你了 -嗯 我知道
– No, it’s your turn. – Yeah, I know. Okay,
-我梭了 -我说什么来着
– well, I’m all in. – What did I just say?
-跟了 -亮牌吧
– I’ll call him. – All right, let’s see.
吉米 坐下
Jimmy, sit down.
转得我们要晕了
You’re making us all fucking sea sick.
哪去了
All right, where is it?
什么哪去了
Where’s what?
你知道的
You know what.
你不告诉我们找什么
We don’t know how to help you find
我们怎么帮你呢 吉米
what we don’t know you’re looking for, Jimmy.
我的帽子呢
Where’s my fucking hat?
那个啊
Oh, that.
我们扔了
Yeah, we got rid of that.
脑残稻草人可不帅哦 吉米
Retarded scarecrow ain’t a good look, Jimmy.
花了每人一周的工资呢
Cost us each a weeks’ pay.
丢了就把钱还回来
You lose it, pay us back.
这又不是汤桶 试试吧
It ain’t a damn soup bucket, try it on.
你也有份
You were in on this, too?
瞧他那样
Oh, look at him, honey.
小吉米长大咯
Our little Jimmy’s all growed up.
-谢谢 -嗯
– Thanks. – All right.
-行了 -好
– Yep, beat it. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这才对嘛 -好 我
– That’s I wanted. – Okay, no, I’ll…
别把帽子放床上
No, no don’t put it on the bed!
操了
Jesus fuck.
兆头不好 吉米
That’s bad luck, Jimmy.
就不能送他东西
You can’t give him anything.
有什么方法撤回吗
Is there any way to undo that, or… ?
吉米
Hell, Jimmy…
牛仔穿你这样
if you cowboy into this outfit…
走不了运
you’re already cursed.