Maybe they’ll be dumb enough to do it, and frankly, Dan,
我真希望他们能给你钱
God, I hope they are, ’cause this has been
因为这一切太容易了
too fucking easy.
你会后悔认识我的
You’ll regret ever having met me,
-我向你保证 -错了 丹
– you have my word. – No, Dan,
我的字典里没有后悔
regret is the one thing I just won’t do.
老兄
Hey, man.
能帮个忙吗
Can you help me out?
我车没油了
I… I ran out of gas.
能帮个忙吗 兄弟
Can you help me out, man?
我只需要个十块钱吧
I’m just trying to get, like, ten bucks.
你把油桶放下
You can just set your can there.
我给你装满
I’ll fill it up for you.
兄弟 你要不直接给我现金吧
Nah, man, why don’t you just give me the cash?
这样好点 我们的车停在那边
That’d be better. We’re parked down the way…
我马子在另一个加油站等我
my girl’s waiting near another station…
不然我也不用拿这玩意过来了
that way I don’t have to carry this thing,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
滚开
Fuck off.
你不需要汽油
You don’t need gas.
你怎么这样
Man, why you gotta be like that?
我他妈只是找你帮个忙
I’m just trying to ask you for some fucking help.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -什么
– Fuck you. – What?
我说去你♥妈♥的♥
I said fuck you!
-今天不是时候 -是吗
– Today’s not the day. – Yeah?
或许就是今天了 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Maybe today is the day, motherfucker.
现在把你身上所有东西交出来
Now you can give me everything you got.
兄弟 别打了
Hey, buddy! Knock it off!
住手
Get off, now!
-来人啊 -报♥警♥
– We need help over here!– – Call the sheriff!
传讯
碎岩联邦部落起诉约翰·达顿
-她没事吧 -没事
– She gonna make it? – Yeah.
她和骡子一样顽强
She’s tough as a mule, that one.
他们明天会派另一位骑警
They’re sending another ranger out tomorrow.
看这回你能不能保住别人不落马
See if you can keep this one on a horse.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
看看哪个败家子回来了
I can’t wait to see which disappointment this is.
你去哪了
Where you been?
-我一直在找你 -我在忙竞选
– I needed you! – I was campaigning.
你离开两天了 杰米
You been gone two fuckin’ days, Jamie.
一个电♥话♥都不接
You can’t pick one phone call?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
God knows I’ve been calling you.
-对不起 -对不起
– I’m sorry. – Sorry?
你连自己为什么对不起都不知道
Hell, you don’t even know what you’re sorry for.
对不起 手♥机♥在克里斯蒂娜那
I’m sorry. Christina has my phone.
手♥机♥在克里斯蒂娜那 该死的 杰米
Christina has your phone. God damn it, Jamie.
明天里普带鱼类及野生动物管理局的人出去时
When Rip takes Fish and Wildlife out tomorrow,
-你陪他一起 -好的
– I need you with them. – Okay.
为什么明天鱼类及野生动物管理局的人要来
Why is Fish and Wildlife coming tomorrow?
妈的
Shit.
我明天在海伦娜和大瀑布城那有竞选活动
I have campaign stops in Helena and Great Falls…
没有了 因为明天你要做的第一件事就是
No, you don’t, because the first thing you’re doing tomorrow
退出竞选
is withdrawing from the race.
什么
What?
-我是为了你 -不 你是为了自己
– I’m doing this for you. – No, you’re doing it for you,
现在你不用了
and now you’re not doing it anymore.
我不会退出
I… I won’t quit.
我整个职业生涯都在为这个目标努力
My entire career is based around this.
这是我应得的
I’ve earned it.
你应得什么不是你说了算
It’s not your place to decide what you’ve earned.
不要夺走我这个机会
Don’t take this away from me.
这是我应得的 我为你做了那么多事
I’ve earned this! After everything I’ve done for you,
费了那么多口舌
after everything I said…
你为我做了什么 杰米
What have you done for me, Jamie?
你为我做了什么
What have you done for me
除了帮我建立这个 你日后要继承的帝国
besides help me build the empire that you stand to inherit?
抱歉 儿子 我不觉得你牺牲了什么
Sorry, son, I just don’t see the sacrifice in that.
不要夺走我这个机会
Don’t you take this away from me.
是你自己丢掉的
You took it from yourself.
我为你付出了这么多
After everything I have done for you?
这是我应得的
I have earned this!
你应得的 只有这个
All you earned today… is that.
达顿先生
Mr. Dutton!
我对天起誓
I swear to God,
我从没见过这么欠揍的人
I never met a man more in need of a beating.
杰米 你再碰我
Jamie, you touch me again,
我就好好揍你一顿
and I’ll give you one.
明天这个时候
By this time tomorrow,
斯图尔特检察长将会宣布
Attorney General Stewart’s gonna announce
他不会退位
that he’s not stepping down.
如果你想和我支持的人竞选
So if you want to run against the candidate
随便你
I’m supporting, you be my guest.
在你准备好以这个家为重之前
Until you’re ready to put this family first,
都不准踏足这个农场 明白吗
you don’t step foot on this ranch, you understand?
这里不欢迎你
You’re not welcome here.
听我说
Listen to me…
冷静
Easy now.
这是家事
It’s in between family.
克服一下
You’re gonna fight yourself right out of it.
去找个酒店吧 好吗
Now, go get a hotel, okay?
冷静一下
Go and calm down.
你没事吧
You okay?
不 里普 我不知道我有没有事
No, Rip, I don’t know that I am.
我们家拥有这个农场
132 years this ranch has…
有132年了
been in my family, and…
但却要毁在我手上了
I’m the one to lose it.
说实话
To be honest…
我都不知道在为谁拼命
I don’t even know who I’m trying to save it for, anymore.
有事吗
There any problem?
没有
Nah, no problem.
就是想和你谈谈
Just like to have a word with you.
好 走吧
All right, come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 我见过好农场
God damn. I’ve seen some nice ranches…
但没有这样的
but nothing like this.

Yep.
我听了些传言
Been hearing the boys talk a bit.
他们聊家常来着
Swapping stories and whatnot.
我就过来跟你直说了
I just figured I’d come over here and be up-front.
我不会为你犯法的 里普
I ain’t gon’ break the law for you, Rip.
你烙印前就该想清楚的
You should’ve thought of that before you took the brand.
你说烙印是证明我值得信任
You said that brand was to prove I could be trusted.
没错 沃克
Trust is do what we ask, Walker.
这不是信任
That ain’t what that word means.
沃克 我很高兴你觉得这里漂亮
Walker, I’m sure glad you think it’s pretty here…
因为你已经不能离开这里了
’cause your chance to leave this place has passed you by.
明早见
See you in the morning.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
有麻烦了
We have a real problem.
杰米·达顿竞选检察长
竞选总部
斯图尔特检察长应该不会再连任了
I don’t think AG Stewart has the stomach for another term.
我父亲有州长的把柄
My father’s leverage over the Governor…
不是你想的那样
Is not what you think it is.
州长支持你不是为了讨好你父亲
The Governor isn’t supporting you to appease your father,
而且控制他
she’s doing it to control him.
哪怕不是斯图尔特 他也会找别人
Even if it isn’t Stewart, he’ll find some other candidate.
我怎么跟我爸争啊
How do I run against my father?
你照照镜子
You start… by looking in the mirror.
爱孩子的父亲
Fathers who love their children
不会这么做的
don’t do this.
我只是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!