这些是真正能够改变国家的文章
Look, these are the kinds of stories that affect real change.
等不及拜读了
Can’t wait to read it.
你这个邪恶的女人
You’re an evil woman.
-这不是关键 -这正是关键
– That’s not the point. – That’s exactly the point.
你为什么非要拥有土地
Why do you have to own the land?
因为部落赌场
Because tribal casinos
只能建在保留地信托土地上
can only be built on reservation trust land.
相当于把我的筹码卖♥♥给你
That would mean selling you my leverage.
你有酒店所有权 丹
You own the hotel, Dan.
我们向你租赁并管理
We lease it from you, and we manage.
你的筹码很安全 丹
Your leverage is safe, Dan.
你要明白 如果部落拥有土地
Understand, if the tribe owns the land,
就不再有土地规划问题
there are no more zoning issues,
不需要办许可证
no more permits.
如果愿意我们可以建一座城
We can build a city if we want.
而且一旦我们宣布建造计划
And once we announce the build,
这个山谷的地价就会立即翻倍
the property values in this valley will double that very day.
这也意味着约翰·达顿农场的地税会加倍
And that doubles the property tax on John Dutton’s ranch
大约每年一千一百万美金
to approximately $11 million a year.
-他可付不起 -没错
– He can’t afford that. – No.
但我们可以
But we can.
这是我承诺过的一切
This is everything I promised.
把土地卖♥♥给我
Sell me the land,
我就把黄石给你
and I’ll give you Yellowstone.
让我们的律师来协商一下
Let’s get our attorneys on there to work it out.
不 不行
No, no.
不要律师
No more attorneys.
那我可得非常信任你才行
That requires a lot of trust on my part.
我能信任你吗 雷恩沃特
Can I trust you, Rainwater?
你不能相信任何人 丹
You can’t trust anyone, Dan.
你干这行这么久 应该知道这点
You been doing this long enough to know that.
但这件事你可以信我
But you can trust me on this.
我想让你为我建造那个
I want you to build that for me.
那个
That…
只适合做盥洗室
will fit in the powder room.
期待见到你的盥洗室
Can’t wait to see your powder room.
天堂谷资本开♥发♥
建造计划书概况
这计划书上我只看到一个正经银行
I only see one legitimate bank on this proposal sheet.
高盛和大通银行不会理他
Goldman Sachs and Chase won’t go near him.
-他在09年破产了 -见鬼了
– He had a bankruptcy in ’09. – What a fucking hack.
-阿克伦资本银行 -艾西诺一家风投银行
– “Akron Capital”? – VC firm out of Encino.
原来如此
That’s how he does it.
来自加州的傻钱 那可是取之不尽
Dumb money in California, of which there is an endless supply.
显然也不是
Evidently not.
看看他的负债 下一个文件
Look at his credit. It’s the next file.
他的房♥子有两笔贷款
He has two mortgages on his house?
杰森 这家伙把所有家当都投进去了
Jason, this guy has leveraged everything.
所有钱都被这个开♥发♥项目套牢了
Every penny is tied up in this development.
移♥动♥河道真是把他整惨了
Moving that river really fucked him.
看看文件三
Look at file three.
他在卖♥♥公♥司♥股份
He’s trading on the OTCC.
我真是太幸运了
Ah, I am not that lucky.
天堂谷资本开♥发♥
才三美元一股
It’s at three bucks a share.
周一我就能进他们董事会了
I’m gonna be on his board by Monday.
停车
Pull over.
你好啊 小妞
Hey, stranger.
喜欢你的新发型
Love your new look.
是你给了我灵感
You were the inspiration.
这可真新鲜
Well, that’s a first.
这位小鲜肉是谁
Mm, who’s this strapping lad?
是我的助手 但我愿意租给你
This is my assistant, but I’m willing to rent him out.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
可惜我戒酒了
Unfortunately I’m on the wagon,
但这对你是个好消息
but that’s good news for you.
我可以开车送你回家
You have a designated driver.
有作业吗
You got any homework?
有啊
Boy, do I.
你找到我的骨头了吗
Did you get my bones?
被他们拿走了 儿子
They took ’em, son.
我就说吧
Told you.
真的很抱歉 小家伙
I’m really sorry, buddy.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama.
-宝贝 -他们偷了我的骨头
– Hi, baby. – They stole my bones!
我的恐龙骨头
My dinosaur bones.
没有了
They’re gone.
你跟外公先进去好吗
Hey, why don’t you run inside with your grandpa?
我跟爸爸说句话
I gotta talk to your dad, okay?
走吧 孙子
Come on, grandson.

Your, uh…
记忆回来了吗
memory’s coming back?
我没有忘记你 只是
I didn’t forget you, I just…
只是我现在看事情角度变了 凯斯
I just see differently now, Kayce, that’s all.
怎么变了
Different how?
看看你重新接纳你父亲的后果
Look what bringing him back into our lives did.
感觉像我们又回到18岁
I mean, it’s like we’re 18 again
你跑去参军
and you’re running off to the Navy
因为你认为我需要被拯救
’cause you think I need to be saved.
但那不是为了我们
But it’s not for us…
是为了你自己
it’s for you.
你制♥造♥一些状况 然后逃避它
You invent situations to run from…
然后你重蹈覆辙
and you did it again.
我已经不想再求你留下了
And I’m done begging you to stay.
相反地
In fact, the opposite.
我要你离开
I’m telling you to go.
我们总是不看清现实 很可笑
It’s funny how we choose not to see things.
我现在看清了
But I see it now.
但我要听你亲口说
But I need to hear you say it.
如果这是你最后能给的 就给我真♥相♥吧
If it’s the last thing you ever give me, give me the truth.
他杀了我哥哥
He killed my brother.
还打算杀我 我别无选择
He was gonna kill me. I had no choice.
你可以选择留下来
The choice was not to go.
但你却选择离开
That’s not what you chose.
保护儿子是我的责任 而最好的方法
My job is to protect our son, and the best way to do that
就是让他远离你父亲
is to keep him from your father…
-远离你 -莫妮卡
– and keep him from you. – Monica…
不代表我不爱你 凯斯
It doesn’t mean I don’t love you, Kayce,
我还爱你
’cause I do.
全心全意
I love you with my whole heart.
但我得更爱我们的儿子
I just love our son more.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我不想在你家客厅抽烟 丹
I’m not gonna smoke in your living room, Dan.
我还是有底线的
I do have boundaries.
我老婆呢
Where’s my wife?
我以为你要戴绿帽了
I took you for a cuckold.
看来我错了
I guess I was wrong.
这是你自找的 丹
You brought this on yourself, Dan.
我要毁了你
I’m gonna ruin you.
我会毁了你
I’m gonna ruin you
和你整个烂家族
and your entire fucked-up family.
你伤害我父亲 我以牙还牙
You hurt my father, I hurt you back.
但我这不是在伤害你 丹
But this isn’t hurting you, Dan.
这只是
This is just…
娱乐
Fun.
会伤害你的 是明天上午
No, hurting you is gonna be tomorrow morning,
我买♥♥下你在市场上流通的所有股票
when I purchase every share you’ve put up for trade.
我会告诉你也是因为你无法阻止我
I’m only telling you this ’cause I know you can’t stop it.
我建议你向你
So I recommend begging your friends
加州的朋友多要点钱
in California for more money.
或许他们人傻钱多 说实话 丹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!