Ready for your next step?
-开始吧 -好
– Here we go. – Yeah…
很好
Good, okay.
走下来 很好
Please step down. Great.
去年博兹曼增加了近两千人口
Bozeman grew by almost 2,000 people last year.
近二十年 博兹曼的面♥积♥整整扩大了一倍
In two decades, it’s doubled in size,
其中机遇与挑战并存
presenting opportunities and also challenges.
发展带来变化
Growth brings change.
变化带来矛盾
Change brings conflict.
约翰·达顿
没错 这是你在接下来的竞选中
Absolutely. Are those were some real issues to keep in mind
要考虑的问题吗
for the upcoming elections?
约翰·达顿有些麻烦变成了杰米的负担
Have you ever get concerned that some of John Dutton’s problems
你困扰吗
become Jamie’s problems?
习以为常
Constantly.
你也拿他没办法对吗
There’s not much you can do about that, huh?
尽可能和他保持距离
Distance him as much as I can.
我听到传言
I hear rumors.
这次保留地旁边的枪击案被压下来
This cover-up about the shooting near the reservation…
什么压下来
What cover-up?
调查是由州立部门
The investigation was led by the state
和土地管理局进行的
and the Bureau of Land Management.
-杰米和这件事无关 -你是这么想的
– Jamie wasn’t involved in that. – You don’t think?
我是让你调查问题的
I asked you to research issues,
不是调查你效力于的候选人
not the candidate you’re working for.
其实差不多
It’s sort of the same thing.
他是独♥立♥竞选
He’s running unopposed.
没有人会问这些问题
There is no one to ask those questions.
只是现在还没有 你真的以为
Yet. I mean, you really think
他是蒙大拿唯一有野心的律师吗
he’s the only ambitious attorney in Montana?
你是哪的人来着
Remind me where you’re from.
西雅图
Seattle.
你的女朋友在这里
And your girlfriend’s here…
-在公园攻读博士 -嗯
– Working on her doctorate in the park. – Right.
-我很想见见她 -太好了
– I’d love to meet her. – Oh, great.
一起吃个晚饭
Yeah, we should… we should all grab dinner.
有空的时候再说
I mean, you know, with all our free time.
我会挤出时间的
I’ll make time for that.

Great.

Fuck.
我家也遭殃了
Did it to my place too.
被翻了个底朝天
Tore it to pieces.
谁干的
Who?
寻宝人
Treasure hunters.
应该让我把他崩了的
Should have let me shoot him.
是你带我去看熊吗
You the one taking me to see the bear?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
斯凯尔斯警官 别叫女士
Officer Skyles. Not ma’am.
要骑多远
How far’s the ride?
几个小时
Mm, it’s a few hours.
你是惠勒先生吗
You Mr. Wheeler?
-是你把熊杀了吗 -是的 女士
– You the one who shot the bear? – Yes, ma’am…
斯凯尔斯警官 是我
Officer Skyles… I am, yeah.
-就用这把枪吗 -是的
– Is this the rifle? – Yes.
听过很多关于你的传言 惠勒先生
Heard a lot of rumors about you, Mr. Wheeler.
都不是什么好事
All of them bad.
大部分应该都是真的
Well, most are probably true.
我希望不是
I sure hope not.
为了你好
For your sake.
到我前面去
Hey, ride in front of me, please.
它屁♥股♥上有一只马蝇
He’s got a horsefly on his rump, there.
-我没看到 -我看到了
– I don’t see a horsefly. – Well, I could sure see it.
要我把它拍死吗 别让你的马…
You want me to swat it before your horse…
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我的马 明白吗
Don’t fuckin’ touch my horse, you understand me?
长官 如果马蝇咬了它的屁♥股♥
Ma’am, if that horsefly bites his ass…
不许碰我的马
Don’t you touch my horse…
就没人听过我的话
Nobody ever fucking listens to me.
你的缰绳掉了
You lost the reins!
跳下来
Jump!
天呐
Oh, my God.
我要死了
I’m… I’m gonna die.
不 不
No, no.
你不会死的
You ain’t gonna die,
要是你死了 他们就会以为这也是我♥干♥的
’cause if you die they’re gonna think I did this too.
维戈 派直升机到23号♥草场
Viggo, I need the chopper at Pasture 23,
现在就来
right fucking now.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
把枪给我 我把马打死
Give me your gun. I’m gonna shoot the horse.
听我说
You listen to me.
等那匹马缓过来了
When that horse catches its breath,
就会疯狂地挣脱铁丝网
it’s gonna go berserk against those wires
然后把你拖死
and it’s gonna drag your ass to your death.
-把枪给我 -你…
– Now give me the gun. – You…
不能拿我的枪
do not get my gun.
我割铁丝把马放走浪费的时间
All this time I’m wasting cutting this horse loose
都可以用来救你的
I could be saving you.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
站起来
Okay, come on.
你没事的
You’re all right.
如果我把这根桩子
Okay, now, if I pull this post…
从你身上拔♥出♥来♥ 你就会死
from out of you, it’s gonna kill you,
所以我要把你抱起来
so I’m gonna lift you from the ground, all right?
用手抱着我
Put your arms around me.
我们应该打电♥话♥叫人来
W… we should call… call somebody.
没有别人可以帮忙
There is nobody to call.
你没有理由相信我
Now listen, you got no reason to trust me…
但你别无选择
But you have to.
拜托 用手抱着我
Now, please, put your arm around me.
来吧
Come on.
没事的
Okay, it’s okay.
准备好了吗 来吧
Are you ready? Here we go.

One!
很抱歉 我让马都跑了
I’m sorry I lost the horses.
别担心 马♥会♥自己回家的
Don’t worry, horses always come home.
我肯定得到了教训
I’m sure there’s a lesson in here somewhere.
等你想明白了就告诉我
Well, you figure it out you let me know.
坚持住
Don’t be dying on me, now.
我才不会死在一根篱笆桩上呢
I’m not getting killed by a fucking fence post.
太丢人了
My ego won’t allow it.
如果太疼了
Listen, when the pain gets really bad,
你要努力撑下去
I want you to try and break it.
-好 -明白吗
– Okay. – All right?
我今天失职了
I was bad at my job today.
你做了什么
What did you do?
说了不该说的话
Ran my big mouth.
我想她盯上我了
I think she’s on to me.
很好 那我们就能回家了
Good, then we can go home.
不 我的编辑想要这篇文章
No, my editor wants the story.
我也有工作 如果不回去就黄了
I have a job, too, and I’m gonna lose it if I don’t go home.
约翰·达顿正是这个国家的毒瘤
You know, John Dutton is exactly what’s wrong with this country.
有钱有势的政♥治♥家
He’s a rich, entitled politician that’s…
通过犯规使自己腰包更鼓
breaking the rules he makes to make himself richer.
我定了周五的飞机
Booked a flight for Friday.
不会吧
Uh, no…
你才没有 肯定没有
You didn’t. Absolutely not.
-你脸上是什么 -那天在河上
– What is on your face? – I was on the river
蚊子和蜂鸟一般大 把我生吃了
and mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds ate me alive.
这主意不错
There’s a thought.
等你回家才有甜头
No fun for you till you come home.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我们别
Look, let’s not…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!