1997年7月14日
傻婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch!
你个蠢婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch!
我把他锁在里面
Got him locked in here.
看来他惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Looks like he fell in a mulcher.
跟他就像和美洲狮搏斗一样
It’s like trying to wrestle a damn mountain lion.
-不知道两个人够不够 -够了
– Not sure two’s enough. – Eh, two’s enough.
他当时想偷马吗
Was he trying to steal a horse?
不 我发现他睡在厩楼
Nope, found him sleeping in the hay loft.
想把他赶出去 他像野猫一样扑向我
Tried to toss him out, went all wild-cat on me.
这是非法入侵 斯坦
That’s trespassing, Stan.
叫警长来
Call the sheriff.
警长让我找你
The sheriff told me to call you.
把棍子放下 孩子
Put the stick down, son.
你要吗
You want it?
过来拿啊
Come fucking get it!
让我用下你的手电筒
Let me see your flashlight.
把棍子放下 孩子
Put the stick down, son.
你可遇到麻烦了
You’re in a fair bit of trouble.
废话
No fucking shit.
动不动就有流浪汉
Get these drifters through every now and then.
你这揍得挺狠
You sure roughed him up pretty good.
我找到他时就这样了
He was like that when I found him.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
不像流浪汉的手
Those don’t look like drifter hands.
看起来感染了
That looks infected.
感觉是感染了
Well, it sure feels infected.
在迈耳市附近有个养猪场
There’s a pig farm down near Miles City.
有个前夫想打死♥全♥家♥
Ex-husband showed up and beat the whole family to death
但有人用平底锅拍碎了他的头骨
before somebody cracked his skull with a frying pan.
警方还没找到长子
They still haven’t found the oldest boy.
你知道吗
You know anything about that?
我只知道
All I know is this…
我几年前早该杀死那个混♥蛋♥
I should have killed that motherfucker years ago.
孩子 你叫什么
What’s your name, son?
-里普 -里普
– Rip. – Rip.
你饿吗 里普
You hungry, Rip?
你会骑马吗
Can you ride a horse?
以马代步可以
I can from “A” to “B.”
你会用套索吗
Can you rope?
我会
I can rope.
放下三明治 孩子
Put the sandwich down, son.
你要是想为我工作
If you’re gonna work for me,
就把经历过的一切都留在这里
everything you ever been through stays right here.
不许带到我的牧场
I won’t have it on my ranch.
不准打架
No fighting.
-如果你偷 -我不偷东西 先生
– And if you steal… – I don’t steal, sir.
我这辈子就没跟人打过架
I ain’t never started a fight in my life.
你想要机会 就得证明自己
You’re gonna have to prove yourself if you want a chance.
想为我工作就得付出代价
You gotta pay a price if you wanna work for me.
我身无分文
I ain’t got no money.
不花钱 只是有点痛
Don’t cost money, just a little pain.
先生 我早就习惯疼痛了
Well, sir, pain I’m used to.
能让我吃完三明治吗
May I finish my sandwich?
黄石
第一季 第八集
真是一团糟 约翰
What a fuckin’ mess, John.
你觉得这些游客会认识到
You’d think these tourists would learn
这片荒野不是主题公园吗
the wilderness isn’t a theme park.
我不是说这个
That’s not what I’m talking about.
我在说那个
I’m talking about that.
我得找鱼类及野生动物管理局的人来
Now I gotta get an agent up here from Fish and Wildlife.
这可是联邦重罪
That’s a federal offense.
野生动物管理局的人什么时候到
What’s the ETA on Wildlife?
说是要几个小时
Said a few hours.
这是自卫 唐尼 别大题小做
It was self-defense, Donnie. Let’s not overreact here.
他在这寻找你让他追捕的熊
He’s out here looking for a bear you told him to hunt.
我让他趁我牲畜被杀之前 把熊赶走
I told him to haze it out of here before it killed my cattle.
鱼类及野生动物管理局会这么看
Here’s the picture Fish and Wildlife are gonna paint:
他在这里非法狩猎
He is up here hunting illegally,
杀死了一头濒危动物
kills an endangered species.
被两名游客目击
Witnessed by two tourists
接着他把游客扔下了悬崖
he then throws off the fucking cliff.
然后跟我扯
Then he gives me some bullshit story
给他们扔了绳子
about throwing them a rope…
两个 约翰 他们两个都滑下去了
and both of them, John… both of them slip.
-我给杰米打电♥话♥ -你确实需要他
– I’m calling Jamie. – You’re gonna need him.
杰米
Jamie.
我遇到个大♥麻♥烦 而你没在这处理
I got a real problem, and you’re not here to fix it.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
他们肯定会小题大做的
They’re gonna make a real stink out of this.
这就是我想做好事的结果
That’s what I get for trying to do the right thing.
我该把他们全埋了
I should’ve just buried them all.
-你当时站在哪 里普 -这里
– Where were you standing, Rip? – I was right here.
这都不算自卫
I mean, if that ain’t self-defense,
我不知道什么才算
I don’t know what is.
前提是你真的在那
If that’s where you were really standing.
唐尼
Hey, Donnie.
它鼻子那有火♥药♥灼伤的痕迹 好吗
There’s powder burns on his fucking nose, man.
为什么你不认真点
Why don’t you do your job?
约翰 管好你的人
John, calm your boy down here,
不然我们就警局见了
or we’re gonna have this conversation in town.
里普
Rip.
回家等鱼类及野生动物管理局来处理
Go to the house and wait for Fish and Wildlife.
我有很多麻烦事 你别再给我添乱了
I got enough problems without you inventing more for me.
约翰
Look, John,
一头熊被杀 会有成千上万的素食主义者
somebody kills a bear and ten thousand vegans
写信给国会议员
send letters to their Congressman.
可他们不会为这些游客的死写信
They won’t send one God damn letter for those tourists.
你应该在我到这之前
Now you should have buried that thing in a hole
就把它埋掉 因为制♥造♥麻烦的不是我
before I got here, ’cause I ain’t the problem.
是联邦政♥府♥
The Feds are.
博兹曼综合医院
物理治疗和运动医学
好 再往前一步
Good, take another step.
我的大腿有感觉 但我
I can feel my thigh, but my…
我的脚就像睡着了
It’s like my foot’s asleep.
-感觉有点怪 -有感觉就好
– Feels kind of weird. – I’m glad it feels.
很好
Great.
到头了 我们得转个身
Okay, we need to turn you now at the end…
把胳膊转过来
so we’re gonna swing your arm around,
转换重心
shift your weight…
你做得很好
Good, you’re doing it.
往这来 你可以吗
Reach over here. You got it?
-嗯 -迈开腿
– Yeah. – Okay, spread your legs.
很好
Good.
天哪 我可以健步如飞了
Damn, I’m cruising now.
一步一步慢慢来
One step at a time.
很好
Good.
凯斯送泰特去上学了吗
Did Kayce take Tate to school?

Yes.
我出院之后
When they release me…
想和你一起住 好吗
I wanna stay with you, okay?
只有我和泰特
Just me and Tate.
你不应该和我待在一起 宝贝
Your place is not with me, honey.
和你丈夫一起才对
It’s with your husband.
他已经不是我认识的他了
I don’t know who he is.
我想和你一起住
I wanna stay with you.
别拒绝我
Don’t tell me no.
我不会的
I won’t.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
准备好迈下一步了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!