-动动脚趾 -我在动了
– Wiggle your toes. – I’m doing it.
好 换一只脚
Okay. Other foot.
很好 动动你的脚趾
Very good. Wiggle your toes for me.
非常好
Very good. Very good.
好 我们要带你到放射科
Okay, you know, we’re gonna take you up to radiology.
等你回来后 我希望你能吃点东西
When you get back, I’d like to see you eat something.
可以吗
Can you do that?
-我不饿 -我希望你试一试
– I’m not hungry. – I’d like to see you try.
有多严重
How serious is this?
最糟的她已经熬过了
Well, she’s through the worse.
现在已经很惊喜了 我本来一点也不乐观的
Which is surprising. I wasn’t optimistic at all.
但看见她现在能讲话给了我信心
But I’m encouraged by the fact that she has speech.
她似乎能意识到周遭环境
She seems to be aware of her surroundings.
四肢也有感觉
And she’s got some feeling in her extremities,
不过我担心的是她现在没有运动能力
but I am concerned about the lack of motor skills.
日后等有了知觉
Those will come back, hopefully,
希望这些也能恢复
when there is sensation present.
我们会关注是否出血
We’ll watch for bleeds.
这是目前最大的风险
That’s the most severe risk at the moment.
但烟雾探测器喷水不会有任何帮助
But a shower from the fire sprinklers is not gonna help.
别点鼠尾草了 好吗
No more sage, okay?
还是起了作用 不是吗
Worked, though, didn’t it?
要不我把泰特带回农场去
Why don’t I take Tate back to the ranch?
我想和妈妈待在一起
But I wanna stay with Mom.
-小孩不能待在这 -你带他走
– This is no place for a boy. – You gotta take him.
我们送你妈妈去做CT 好吗
We’re gonna send your mom to a CT scan, okay?
走吧
Let’s go.
泰特 你跟我走
Tate, you should come with me.
我爱你 宝贝
Love you, baby.
救命 救救我们
Help, please. Help us.
不是吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
-救救我们 -我来救你们
– Help us, please. – No, I’ll help you.
等我一会
Just give me a minute.
不骗你们 你们现在真的很危险
You’re in a real pickle. I ain’t gonna lie to you.
你们怎么到这来了
How’d you get here?
我们徒步旅行迷路了
Uh, we went for hike and we got lost
一头熊追着我们 然后我们跳下来了
and then a bear chased us and we jumped down here.
不用说了 没意义
Uh, it don’t much matter now.
他是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
-他会说英文吗 -不会
– Does he speak English? – No.
-你叫什么 -金姆
– What’s your name? – Kim.
好了 金姆 那就这样
All right, Kim, well, here’s the deal.
我把绳子扔下来给你
I’m gonna drop this rope down to you.
你把绳子套在腋下 我拉你上来
Put it under your arms and I’ll pull you up.
抓住了 听见没
You catch it, you hear?
-我把我们都套上 -什么 不
– We put it around us both. – What? No.
太重了 我拉不动你们两个
That’s too heavy. I can’t pull up both of you.
听我说
Listen to me.
跟他解释一下 我拉不动你们两个
Explain it to him that I can’t fucking lift both of you!
不 不 不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, hey.
双手抓住绳子
Hey, grab it with both hands.
听我说 双手抓住绳子
Listen to me. Grab it with both hands.
很棘手 汤姆
It’s tricky, Tom.
至少也得判个故意伤人
At a minimum, it’s assault.
如果莫妮卡
And if Monica…
如果莫妮卡死了 就是过失杀人了
If Monica dies, it’s involuntary manslaughter.
现在我们等着部落总理事会
Now we’re waiting to hear from Tribal General Council
和联邦检察院判定该如何判刑
and the federal prosecutor to decide how they wanna charge.
联邦政♥府♥没有司法权
Feds don’t have jurisdiction on this.
-你得跟他们说 -我会的
– Need to tell them that. – I will.
他有表现出懊悔吗
He showing any remorse?
他现在非常懊悔
Remorse is all he’s showing.
-为她还是为自己 -两者都有一点
– For her or himself? – A little bit of both.
他不是个坏孩子
He’s not a bad kid.
-只是生活很不幸 -谁不是呢
– He’s just had a rough life. – Who hasn’t?
我能跟他聊聊吗
Can I talk to him?
记录在案还是私下的
On the record or off?
不会被记录下来的
There won’t be any record of this.
她怎么样了
How’s she doing?
很难说
Hard to say.
我要坐牢吗
Am I going to jail?
不知道
I don’t know.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to do it.
这句话是犯人的座右铭
That’s the inmate’s motto.
你还是喊点别的吧
How about you scream something else?
你不能让杀死她成为你这生的成就
You can’t let killing her be your contribution to this life.
这么说
Say that.
不会的
I won’t let it.
如果她死了 我们要起诉你
If she dies, we gotta charge you.
没有回旋余地
No way around it.
但如果她没死 你就还有一次机会
But if she lives, you get one chance.
也是你的最后一次机会
And it’s your last chance.
你这辈子只有两条路
There’s only two roads in this life.
一条是康庄大道 各种机遇抉择
One’s wide as a highway, full of choices.
另一条是独木桥
The other one’s pencil thin
只有两个方向
with only two directions.
你现在进退两难
You’re on the skinny road right now.
注意自己的选择
Be very careful where you put your feet.
你打算怎样处置他
What do you wanna do with him?
让他走 不过是暂时的
Let him go. For now.
这出乎我的预料 老莫
This isn’t what I expected, Mo.
你期望什么
What did you expect?
我之前对晋升有过想法
Well, I had big ideas about how to elevate…
我想这不难
I thought it’d be easier.
上一任的主席就是这么说的
That’s what the last Chairman said.
有时我在想自己能否有所作为
Sometimes I wonder if I’ll make any difference at all.
他也是这么说的
He said that too.
你还好吗 爷爷
Are you okay, Grandpa?
还行
Yeah.
你上次吃饭是什么时候
When’s the last time you ate?
不知道
I don’t know.
什么叫不知道
What–what do you mean you don’t know?
我们解决一下
Well, let’s fix that.
别乱跑
Stay.
待在这别动 孙子
Stay here, grandson.
我要关于天堂谷资本开♥发♥
I need a complete portfolio
控股的所有文件
on Paradise Valley Development Holdings.
所有的一切
Everything.
然后带上我的电脑
Then bring my computer
跟我在我父亲的农场碰面
and meet me at my father’s ranch.
对 在蒙大拿
Yes, in Montana.
没错 会很冷
Yes, it will be cold.
我不知道有多冷
I don’t know how cold.
就像你要去滑雪一样 杰森
Pack like you’re going skiing, Jason.
不会冻着的
You’ll be just fine.
-你哥呢 -不知道 不在这
– Where’s your brother? – Don’t know. Not here.
你在做什么
What’re you doing?
解决问题 老爸
Being part of the solution, Daddy.
就像你说的
Just like you asked.
我
I, uh…
你帮我照看一下泰特
I need you to watch Tate.
他在另一间屋子
He’s–he’s in the other room.
我可不当保姆
Babysitting is where I draw the line.
该死 贝丝 我不
God damn it, Beth, I’m not…
我不是在求你
I’m not asking.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他在厨房♥
He’s in the kitchen.
-你是谁 -我是你姑姑
– Who are you? – I’m your aunt.
饿吗
Hungry?
-有点 -你想吃什么
– Kind of. – What do you want?