I–I–I know how this works.
你不会出一分建筑费用
You won’t spend a dime on construction.
你会去找科凯银行或部落投资银行
You’ll go to Key Bank or TFA Capital
贷款建赌场
and take a loan for the build.
并把管理外包出去
You’ll outsource management,
除了那些留给你朋友家人的肥差
except for cushy jobs you hold for friends and family members.
为自己协商一个高额的咨♥询♥费
You’ll negotiate a nice, fat consulting fee for yourself.
然后到处宣传说这个地方能为
Then give speeches about how much money it’ll make
教育体系带来多少好处
for the school system.
我监管过加州彩券局
Look, I oversaw the California Lottery.
还写了书
I wrote the book on this bullshit.
我对这些都没意见
And I’m fine with all of this.
但我也要分一杯一样大的羹
But my piece of the pie will be as big as yours. Period.
我没有可以分配肥差的家人
I have no family to give cushy jobs to.
所有的收益都会到我所说的那些地方
And every penny of profit will go exactly where I say it goes.
我们的目标是一致的 丹
We want the same thing, Dan.
只是初衷不同
Just for different reasons.
从这个合同上我看不出你的目的是什么
I look at this contract, and I can’t tell what you want.
我想要约翰·达顿拥有的一切
I want everything that John Dutton has.
我想要黄石
I want the Yellowstone.
跟我合作 我会和你分享的
Do this with me, and I’ll split it with you.
这世上大概有十人
There may be ten men on this planet
能负担得起黄石
that can afford the Yellowstone,
但你我都不是其中一员
and you and I ain’t one of them.
我对那个也有计划
I have a plan for that too.
是吗 什么计划
Yeah? Well, what is it?
我只告诉我的合作伙伴
I only tell my partners that plan.
而你还不是 等你决定了给我打电♥话♥
And you are not my partner yet. Call me when you are.
进展得不错
Oh, that went well.
我不是想破环交易
I’m not trying to sabotage the deal here,
但是如果你转让土地所有权
but, uh, if you cede ownership of the land…
他会把你挤出去 你什么也得不到
he will push you out. You will get nothing.
这就是他的计划
That’s his plan.
有没有办法让收益的分红
Is there a way that the percentage of the profit
变成赌场所有权的股份
could become a percentage of ownership in the casino?
部落博♥彩♥委员会绝不会同意的
Mm, Tribal Gaming Commission will never license you.
那酒店呢
What about the hotel?
把赌场和酒店分开
We’ll make the casino a separate structure.
我是酒店老板 他是赌场老板
I own the hotel, he owns the casino.
这可行
That might work.
好 想办法做成方案
Okay. Find a way to present it.
-我去起草提案 -好
– I’ll draft a proposal. – Okay.
说到这个 我们现在进展如何了
Speaking of that, what are we doing?
我让清洁水资源部的律师
I have attorneys for Clean Water Resource
起草诉讼告他
filing a lawsuit against him
私自改变水路流向
for altering the flow of the waterway.
一旦起诉 就能告诉环保局
Once we file, we can present it to the EPA.
黄石的切喉鳟在那条小溪里产卵
Yellowstone cutthroat trout spawns in that stream
而它们又是大灰熊的食物
which is a food source of the grizzly bear.
擅自改水道违反了濒危物种法
That’s a violation of the Endangered Species Act.
这可是重罪
And that is a felony.
约翰·达顿可能会说
Ah, well, as John Dutton would say,
他得罪错了人 或别的什么
he fucked the wrong bull. Or fucked with it.
我不知道 搞不清楚这些乡下人的俗语
I don’t know, I can’t keep these redneck sayings straight.
干得漂亮 梅兰妮
But good job, Melanie.
干得漂亮
Good job.
很好 很好
Very good. Very good.
-保持不动 达顿先生 -好
– Stay still, Mr. Dutton. – Yeah, I will.
我…
I’m just…
我只是担心护士会害羞
I’m just worried I’m flashing the nurse.
她什么场面没见过
She’s seen it all before.
抽血看起来没问题 但扫描结果
The blood work looks good, but I saw something on the scan
我想再仔细检查 预约下个月
I wanna look into. Let’s schedule a endoscopy
-做个内视镜吧 -迫不及待了
– in the next month. – Can’t wait.
希望我得的是个比较有尊严的癌
Just wish I should’ve gotten a more dignified cancer.
你怎么在这 泰特
What’re you doing here, Tate?
-有事吗 -你是约翰·达顿吗
– Can I help you? – You’re John Dutton?
他不在
He’s not here.
你拿着什么
What do you got there?
你背后
Behind your back.
你知道约翰·达顿什么时候回来吗
You know when John Dutton– when he’ll be home?
让我看你的手
Let me see your hands.
让我看你的手
Let me see your hand.
不不不 别开枪 等等
Oh, no, no, no, no gun. Ah, wait.
-给我看你的手 -等一下
– Show me your hands. – Wait.
-给我看你的手 -别…
– Show me your hands. – Wait, don’t–
给我看你的手
Show me your hands.
我不是来伤害他的
I’m not here to hurt him.
这个东西只能给他
I got something I can only give to him.
我是他儿子 也是他的律师
I’m his son, and his attorney.
给我
Give it to me.
-他的律师 -没错
– His attorney? – Yeah.
那我可以给你
You’re right. I can give it to you.
-慢点 -可以给你
– Easy. – I can give it to you.
慢点
Easy.
慢点
Slow.
放…
Put the…
他被传唤了
He’s been served.
你能不能解释我们到底来这干吗
So you wanna walk me through what the fuck we’re doing here?
找一头熊
Looking for a bear.
找到又怎么样
What’re we supposed to do when we find it?
美国乡村地区常以此方法处理动物 甚至是濒危动物
“开枪 埋葬 一语不发”
Shoot, shovel, and shut the fuck up.
吉米 步♥枪♥给我
Jimmy, hand me the rifle.
快把步♥枪♥给我
Give me the fucking rifle.
你不是说你要拿步♥枪♥吗
I thought you said you were gonna grab the rifle.
你带枪了吗
You got a gun on you?
我有重罪前科 怎么能拿枪
I can’t have no gun. I’m a goddamn felon.
那怎么办
So what do we do?
每次都那么霉
Story of my fucking life.
好吧 我们得把它赶走
Okay, we’re gonna haze it out of here.
朝它冲过去
We’re gonna run right at it.
感觉是个很烂的点子
That sounds like a really bad idea.
-准备好了吗 -管他的
– Ready? – Fuck it.
走吧
Come on.
他妈的疯了
Oh, this is fucking insane.
天啊 救救我
Oh, God, help me.
救命
Help me.
天啊 救我 莱恩
Oh, my God, help me. Ryan.
救命
Help me!
天啊 救救我
Oh, my God, help me.
莱恩 天啊 新来的 救我
Ryan. Oh, God, new guy, help me.
救命
Help me.
莱恩 莱恩
Ryan. Ryan!
这傻♥逼♥和你关系好吗
How good a friend is this sumbitch?
你套绳索技术怎样
How good do you rope?
现在就表演西部风采会不会太早了
A bit early to get this western, ain’t it?
我套头还是脚
Am I heading or heeling?
能套住哪个就哪个
Whichever you can catch.
捉住了
There you go. There you go.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米 你欠我一根绳子
Jimmy, you owe me a rope.
-我的马呢 -去肯塔基的路上了
– Hey, where’s my horse? – Halfway to Kentucky.
我们得给你找一匹不会摔下来的马
One of these days we’ll find one you don’t fall off of.
你们能走慢点吗
Hey, can you guys walk a little slower?
去你的 吉米
Fuck you, Jimmy.
对 去你的 吉米
Yeah, fuck you, Jimmy.

Okay.
能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
动动你的脚趾
Okay, let me see you wiggle your toes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!