他影响不了谁
Tell me who he doesn’t have influence over.
新的参议员
A freshman senator…
来自利文斯顿的县检察官
A county attorney from Livingston,
博兹曼一半的民♥主♥党
and half the democrats in Bozeman.
这是个开始
That’s a start.
这个畜牧协会怎么样
What about this Livestock Association?
会有雄心勃勃的年轻牧场主想加入吗
Any young, ambitious rancher looking to move up?
这里没有
Not around here, no.
好吧 我们不看这里
Well, we don’t look here.
我们去米苏拉
We go to Missoula.
去迈耳市或者大瀑布城
We go to Miles City or Great Falls…
一个没人知晓博兹曼的地方
somewhere that doesn’t know Bozeman and doesn’t care.
我会找找看
I’ll start to look.
你不要在激战中打败他
You don’t beat this guy in a stand-up fight.
你要把他千刀万剐
You gotta kill him
直至死亡
with a thousand little cuts.
我会接触环保组织
I’ll reach out to environmental organizations.
他的土地这么靠近国家公园
This close to the park, there’s bound to be
里面一定有些受威胁物种
threatened species on his property.
他刚移的那条河
Was that river he moved
或许是黄石切喉鳟的产卵地
a spawning ground for the Yellowstone cutthroat,
或者我们可以起诉要求放置跟踪摄像机
or can we sue to place trail cameras on his property
用来监测迁移的狼獾 松貂
to monitor migrating wolverines, pine martens…
这两种都濒临灭绝
Both endangered in this area.
-怎么了 -我都忘了你有多棒
– What? – I forgot how good you are.
宝贝 你付了世界末日级别的钱
Baby, when you pay the Armageddon rate,
上帝会派给你一个天使
God sends you an angel.
我们现在需要一个代言人
What we need to find is the face of this fight.
-不能是你 -好吧 还能是谁
– Can’t be you. – Well, who else could it be?
我不会带任何合伙人
I’m not bringing in any partners.
不是合伙人
Not partners, but
你要知道 即使你能拯救世界
understand you could find the cure for Alzheimer’s.
这些人仍然会恨你
These people would still hate you.
你是来自加州的亿万富翁
You’re a billionaire from California.
博兹曼一半的人都是加州的亿万富翁
Half of Bozeman is billionaires from California.
他们都希望自己不是
They’re all wishing they weren’t.
内心深处 你们都希望自己是牛仔
Deep down, y’all wish you were cowboys.
就好比一个来自比佛利的兄弟
It’s the white version of a brother from Beverly Hills
假装过得很艰辛
pretending he’s hard.

No.
我们需要找一个代表
We need to find a face.
但不能是你
It isn’t yours.
用我吧
Use my face.
我过去一个月
I, for the past month,
一直在做你正在做的事
have been doing what you’re doing right now,
我得出了同样的结论
and I came to the same conclusion:
我一个人无法打败他们
I can’t beat them alone.
汤姆·雷恩沃特
Tom Rainwater,
碎岩部落同盟的主席
Chairman of the confederated tribe at Broken Rock.
难道你不向我介绍下自己吗
Aren’t you gonna introduce yourself to me?
为什么
What for?
你又不发号♥施令
You aren’t the one calling the shots.
我喜欢你的思路
I like the way you think.
她发号♥施令 我批准它们
She calls the shots, I approve them,
因为是我写支票
’cause I write the checks.
以后不是了
Not anymore.
我也会做同样的事
I’ll do that too.
跟我讲讲你的想法
Walk me through your ideas.
不不不 梅洛迪
No, no, no, Melody.
这听起来不像是策略部分
This doesn’t sound like strategy.
更像是生意 生意部分归我
This sounds like business– business he walks me through.
你有一块盖不了房♥的土地
You have a subdivision that you can’t build
因为没有电源
because you have no power source.
我可以给你
I can give that to you.
这可需要6000万美元
That’s a $60 million build.
我可以贷款
I’ll get a loan.
你要贷款来帮助建房♥
You’ll get a loan to help build a subdivision?
这贷款不是为了建房♥
The loan is not for a subdivision.
是为了赌场
It’s for a casino.
我把这块土地以一美元租给你
I’ll lease you the land for a dollar.
租赁合同贷不了款
Won’t give me the loan for a lease.
我们得有所有权
We have to own the land.
-你需要多少土地 -丹
– How much land do you need? – Dan.
赌场需要40英亩
40 acres for the casino.
还要75英亩用作酒店和停车场
I’d like 75 for a hotel and parking.

Dan.
地点你选 设计方案也经由你同意
You can choose a location. You can have design approval.
只是赌场和停车场
I do have minimum square foot requirements
有最低面♥积♥要求
for the casino and parking,
酒店房♥间也有最低数量需求
and I have minimum room requirements for the hotel.
但所有修建由我出资
But I finance all construction.
我会帮你修所有进出道路
I will build your roads, in and out.
水 电 污水排放
Water, power, sewage–
全部基础设施由我出资
I finance all infrastructure
然后以赌场收入的1%
and then lease your subdivision access
来租你的基础设施使用权
to the infrastructure for 1% of the casino revenue.
我为什么要同意
Why would I agree to that?
因为我会给你赌场收入的15%
Because I’m giving you 15% revenue
来购买♥♥土地
as payment for the land.
赌场需要多大
Well, how big is the casino?
赌场面♥积♥275000平方英尺
275,000 square feet on the casino floor,
酒店需要四百个房♥间
400 rooms in the hotel.
这可是2亿美元的工程
That’s a $200 million build, huh?
-3亿 -丹
– 300. – Dan.
谈谈
A word?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
什么都别同意 我需要做些调查
Don’t agree to anything. I need to do some digging.
随便你 但这可是笔空前的交易
Well, dig away, but that’s the deal of the century.
这简直是天上掉馅饼
It’s too good to be true.
他已经走投无路了
Well, he’s too desperate to lie.
你查清他时 就懂了
When you dig him up, you’ll understand.
那是我敌人的敌人
That’s the enemy of my enemy,
而且约翰·达顿没有
and John Dutton has no greater enemy
比他更强大的敌人了
than that man right there.
汤姆
Tom.
太好了
Great.
你朋友愿意加入我们吗
Would your friend care to join us?
他现在有点忙
Well, he’s a little occupied right now.
没错
Exactly.
我想自己放
I wanna put it in.
那就让你来
I’ll let you put it in.
-那你干嘛还拿着 -来
– Then why are you holding it? – There you go.
-拿好了 -我正要给你呢
– Take these. – I’m giving it to you.
那给我啊
Then give it to me.
我能教一下这位小朋友什么叫礼貌吗
Do I have your permission to teach this boy some manners?
没问题
Yes.
-你骗我 -给我过来
– You lied! – Come with me.
你妈妈不会惩罚你
Your mother will not punish you
因为她是你妈妈
because she is your mother.
而你♥爸♥爸的整个童年
Your father’s whole childhood
都充斥着惩罚
was punishment.
正因如此 他从来不相信自己
Because of that, he does not trust himself
能好好地教育你
to do it in a good way,
所以他放任自流
so he doesn’t do it at all.
于是只能我们来教育你
That brings us to you.
你需要做一个好孩子
You need to be a good kid
是因为你想做
because you want to be a good kid.
也因为你♥爸♥妈不忍♥心
Because your parents do not have the heart
硬把你变成一个好孩子
to make you into a good kid.
我曾经也不忍♥心这样对我的孙子
I did not have the heart with my grandson…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!