我在想她不受控制
I’m thinking she can’t be controlled.
这点我早就可以告诉你的
I could’ve told you that.
你也在重新考虑杰米的事吗
Second thoughts on Jamie too?
杰米是一名政客 也是现实主义者
Well, Jamie’s a politician and a realist.
我考虑的不是任职的事
That’s not the office I’m thinking about.
约翰做出了错误的决定
John’s making bad decisions.
他处理土地管理局的问题太鲁莽了
The way he handled the BLM issue was reckless.
掩盖的方式更草率
The way he covered it up was more reckless.
让我为她女儿安排公职
Asking me to consider his daughter for any public office?
他一点长进都没有
He’s just not adapting.
他在退步
If anything, he’s regressing.
他还以为这是1985年
He’s acting like it’s 1985,
没有人盯着我们
and no one’s looking over our shoulder.
支持另一名牲畜委员会委员候选人
Supporting another candidate for Livestock Commissioner
太激进了 莉奈儿
is the nuclear option, Lynelle.
你肯定会失去他手上的转向投票
You obviously lose the crossover votes he provides.
会把新任检察长变成敌人
You make an enemy out of your new AG.
不 你必须留下
No, you’d have to stick around.
别让我陷入这种境地
Don’t put me in that position.
我们先不要妄下结论
All right, let’s just not jump to any conclusions.
但是如果我们支持别人
But if we backed someone else,
应该找谁呢
who would that someone be?
那就考虑一下
Let’s think about that.
我们为什么不能和爷爷住在一起
Why can’t we just live with grandpa?
因为我们的家在这里
Because our home is here.
我更喜欢他家
I like his home better.
我们家太他妈烂了
Our home sucks balls.
泰特 你从哪儿学会这种话的
Tate, where do you learn that kind of language?
学校
School.
我学了这么多坏习惯
Probably better I shouldn’t go there
也许不该去上学了
from all the bad things I learn.
不知道今天我又会学什么脏话
Wonder what cuss word I’m gonna learn today.
想得美 小子
Nice try, kid.
在那边
It’s around there.
过来
Come here.
牵着我的手 我们走吧
Hold my hand. Let’s go.
他们在打架
They are fighting.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
待在这里 好吗
Stay right here, okay?
住手
Stop it!
停下
Stop it–
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
喂
Hello?
我就是
This is him.
什么 她在哪里
Wha–where is she?
不 我 我马上就到
N-No, I’ll be– I’ll be right there.
想谈谈你的伤吗
Wanna talk about the bruise?
-从马背上摔下来了 -是嘛
– Fell off the horse. – Yeah.
真的吗
That a fact?
-儿子 有些事 -我不想听
– Son, there’s– – I don’t wanna hear it.
-我不是 -我不想听
– I’m not trying– – I don’t wanna hear it.
靠 也许你该听听 儿子
Well, God damn it, maybe you need to hear it, son,
每天你都会出新的幺蛾子
because every day, it’s something new with you.
任何学校 任何地方都可能发生这事
It could’ve happened at any school, anywhere.
但并没有 不是吗
But it didn’t, did it?
只在她的学校
It happened at hers.
我不想谈
I don’t wanna talk about it.
哪里都行 放我下去
Anywhere’s fine. Just let me out here.
前面有个停车的
Well, there’s a spot–
停车
Stop the fucking truck!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
头很疼
Well, I got a pretty good headache going.
如果出现晕眩 恶心
Any dizziness, nausea,
说话语无伦次
saying things that don’t make sense–
-就马上去医院 -好的 女士
– straight to the hospital. – Yes, ma’am.
天哪 就不能有一天没事吗
Can I have one day without a crisis, God?
就一天
Please, just one fucking day.
有多严重
How bad?
你告诉我
You tell me.
-怎么了 兄弟 -卡尔 忙吗
– What’s up, bud? – How busy are you, Carl?
看跟什么比了
Well, compared to what?
等一下
Just hold on.
我就不能单独待一会吗
Can I just have one fucking minute to myself here?
可以吗
Please?
我需要喘口气
I need a break.
我五点下班
I’ll be off by 5:00.
行 到时候见
All right, I’ll meet you then.
怎么了
What?
不 没轮到你
No, not yet.
咱俩要好好谈一谈
You and I are gonna have a conversation.
怎么了
What?
跟我说说癌症的事
Talk to me about cancer.
好 你想知道什么
Okay. What would you like to know?
首先 你得癌症多久了
For a start, how long have you had it?
我没有癌症
Well, I don’t have a cancer.
我结肠中有个肿瘤 已经被切除了
I had a tumor in my colon. It was removed.
很高兴
Nice, uh…
很高兴看见你俩表露真情
Nice to see you two exhibit some real emotion.
这不好笑
This isn’t funny.
这不是你能保守住的秘密
These aren’t the kind of secrets that you can keep.
好吧 我不觉得这是个秘密
Yeah, well, it doesn’t seem like much of a secret.
这可能会引起别的问题
That could be its own problem.
幸好我有你们替我解决问题
Well, lucky I have you to take care of it.
你跟我来
You come with me.
你让我难堪了 贝丝
You embarrassed me, Beth.
她不是你想象的那样
She’s not who you think she is.
她正是我想的那种人
She’s exactly who I think she is.
她只不过不是你想的那种人
She’s just not who you think she is.
她是我朋友
She’s my friend.
你可能没发现 她也是你的朋友
Your friend, too, if you bothered to notice.
对她来说这不是玩玩
It’s not casual to her.
我不知道该告诉你什么 贝丝
Well, I don’t know what to tell you, Beth.
如果州长对你来说不够好
If the governor’s not good enough for you,
请说下你的标准
please explain your standards.
我的标准是我母亲
My standard is my mother.
你是我唯一一个
Now, you’re the only child I have
足够坚强接受这条建议的孩子
tough enough to take this advice.
拿出点男人的样子 你明白吗
Now, you need to man up, you understand?
爷们点 帮我解决问题
You need to man up, be a part of the solution,
要不就滚回犹他去
or go back to fucking Utah!
还有 别在我面前
And don’t you ever
再提起你的母亲
mention your mother to me again.
你很久以前就失去了这个权利
You forfeited that right a long time ago.
我必须说 丹 这里很棒
I gotta say, Dan, you did real good here.
没料到这里能变成这样
Never thought it would turn out like this.
公园旁边有个社区会更好
A community by the park would’ve been better.
如今人们不需要开车上班了
You see, people don’t need to drive to work anymore.
打开笔记本电脑就能工作
Work is where you open your laptop.
这意味着人们可以生活在他们想住的地方
That means people get to live where they want.
这是历史上第一次任何人都能享受此特权
It’s the first time in history that option’s become available to
除了世界精英
anyone but the world’s elite.
我不是银行 丹 你不需要向我推销
I’m not the bank, Dan. You don’t have to sell me.
我们来谈谈这个问题吧
Let’s talk about this problem.
在老牛仔那里受到些阻碍吗
Getting a little pushback from the good old boys, huh?
不 不 他可不止这些能耐
No, no, no. He’s more than that.
他能影响州里几乎所有公职人员
He has influence over almost every public office in the state.
没有他的批准 县里什么都不能干
Now, nothing happens in this county without his approval.