*我再一次如鲠在喉*
*I’m all choked up again*
*用这双手 随着愤怒 我犯下错*
*With these two hands and the rage I’m in*
*我想我刚刚杀了人*
*I think I just killed a man*
*我想要退出 却无路可走*
*And when I land, I got stuck in a jam*
*这就是赌徒的下场*
*That’s what you get when you’re a gambling man*
*这就是赌徒的下场*
*That’s what you get when you’re a gambling man*
*每天我都好像越陷越深*
*Every day I seem to dig a little deeper*
*回顾身后我一无所有*
*And then nothing gets left behind*
*当我闭上双眼 我的世界天旋地转*
*Close my eyes and my world starts spinning*
*我才发现我已被活埋*
*And I realize I’m buried alive*
*这里没有孩子的容身之处*
*This ain’t no place for kids*
*但如果你是在一桶雨水中长大*
*But when you’re raised in a bucket of rain*
*要么淹死要么学会游泳*
*You either die or you learn to swim*
*要么淹死要么学会游泳*
*You either die or you learn to swim*
*每天我都好像越陷越深*
*Every day I get a little bit deeper*
*身后一无所有*
*And there’s nothing that is left behind*
*当我闭上双眼 我的世界天旋地转*
*I close my eyes and my world starts spinning*
*我才意识到我已被活埋*
*When I realize I’m buried alive*
唱完了
That’s all y’all get.
如果你管这个叫欢快
Well, if that’s your happy,
那永远别给我弹忧伤的
don’t you ever play me goddamn sad.
我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
快走吧
Let’s go.
跟我来
Come on with me.
蒙大拿有短尾鳄吗
Are there alligators in Montana?
我是没见过
Well, I haven’t seen one yet.
可能这里太冷
Probably too cold.
对 我也
Yeah, that’s…
我也是这么想的
that’s my guess.
它里面有什么
What’s inside that thing?
它吃掉的东西
Something he ate.
真是锋利啊
That’s so sharp.
那个连头都没有
That one doesn’t even have a head.

No.
脖子好长
That’s a long stem.
我觉得这些是它的卵
Those are eggs, I think.
它们会孵化成小宝宝
They’ll turn into babies,
然后长大
and then turn into these big things
接着就开始互相残杀
that everything’s trying to kill everything else.
它会藏在石头当中
Camouflaging in the rocks.
你应该把她送回盐湖城 爸
You should send her back to Salt Lake City, Dad.

She’s…
她在这待得越久
The longer she stays here,
她的情况就会越糟
the worse she’s gonna get.
不 我需要她在这
No, I need her here.
她能做的我也都行
I can do whatever she does.
贝丝 上帝啊 我那么爱她
Beth, and God, how I love her,
她有
She can…
她有你没有的一面
she can be what you won’t ever be.
她可以作恶
She can be evil.
而这份恶正是现在我需要的
And evil’s what I need right now.
有凯斯在家里可真好 对吧
It’s good to have Kayce home, isn’t it?
晚安 儿子
Night, son.
我在想有多少可怜的农场女孩
I wonder how many poor farm girls
被你偷偷带进这个小屋
you snuck into this cabin.
我都能看到你穿着决战衬衫
I can just see you now in your shagging shirt,
与恋慕你的金发美女调情的场面
wooing some lovestruck blonde.
什么叫决战衬衫啊
What is a shagging shirt?
就是你最酷的
You know, it’s your fanciest shirt,
泡妞专用衬衫
your get-the-girl shirt.
你干活时从来不♥穿♥的那个
The one you never work in.
我都不知道我有没有这么一件衬衫
I don’t know if I own a shirt that I’ve never worked in.
我在想我第一次遇见你的时候穿的什么
I’m trying to remember what I was wearing when I met you.
我只记得那件你没穿多久
All I remember was you weren’t wearing it long.
你认为
You think it’s selfish,
不让泰特过这样的生活很自私吗
keeping Tate from a life like this?
这听起来像我爸说的话
That sounds like my father.
这就是
It is.
他过的就是这样的生活
He has a life like this.
只是更简单
It’s just simpler.
再也不简单了 凯斯
It’s not simple anymore, Kayce.
我还以为我们会忘了今晚的事呢
I thought we were forgetting tonight.
我只是找个话题聊聊
I’m just having a conversation.
那这个话题结束了
Well, I guess the conversation’s over!
这东西不是个谣言吧
Guess this shit wasn’t no rumor, huh?

No.
不是谣言
No rumor.
它在哪来着
Where does it go?
就在这
Right here.
这就是每周只挣400美元的破工作
That’s a hell of a price to pay
要付出的代价
for a job that only pays 400 a week.
沃克 这无关金钱
It ain’t about the money, Walker.
是关于信任
It’s about trust.
信任
Trust, huh?

That’s right.
所有人都有这烙印吗
And all the boys have it?

No.
只有我们有
Just us.
只有我们这些罪犯
Just the criminals.
如果我不想呢
What if I don’t?
小吉会把你带到镇里然后扔在那
Jim here will run you into town and leave you there.
这不是必要的事 沃克
It’s not a “Have-to,” Walker.
是一个选择
It’s a choice.
都取决于你
And it’s all yours.
不要把它当成一个烙印
Don’t think of it as a brand.
把它当成你的终身职位
Think of it as tenure.
搞吧
Fuck it.
欢迎到家
Welcome home.
欢迎来到黄石
Welcome to the Yellowstone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!