听到了吗 泰特
You hear me? Tate…
我再也不想跟你说话了
I don’t want to talk to you anymore!
小姐 我载你一程吧
Miss, let me get your ride.
小姐 我喜欢你的风格
Miss! I like your style.
把钥匙给我
Give me my keys.
如果我让你开车
I think if I let you drive right now,
我会丢饭碗的
I’d lose my job.
他们怎么说来着
What do they say?
“谨慎即大勇”
“Discretion is the better part of valor.”
我真的不知道他们说了什么
I really don’t know what they say.
他们就是这么说的
That’s what they say.
去你的
Fuck you…
贝丝 如果你在监狱只能打一个电♥话♥
Beth… If you just made your one phone call from jail,
你这就白打了
you wasted it.
让里普过来接我
Send Rip to come pick me up.
里普在忙
Rip’s busy.
怎么了 你在哪
Why? Where are you?
迪尔菲尔德俱乐部
The Deerfield Club.
你的车不在这
Well, your car’s not here.
说明你是开车去的
That means you drove.
你是福尔摩斯吗
It’s like fucking talking to Sherlock Holmes.
我是开车来的 杰米
I did drive, Jamie.
现在我喝多了
And now I am drunk.
不能开车了 你得过来接我
And I can’t, so you get to drive me.
你听起来不像喝多了
You don’t sound drunk to me.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
我过来了
I’m on my way!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Cocksucker.

Fuck.
没把你摔下来吗
Didn’t buck you off?
这匹马没什么问题
There ain’t nothing wrong with this horse.
我给它洗个澡就走
I’m gonna wash him up and get out of here.
但爷爷说我们可以过夜
But Grandpa said we can stay the night.
他昨晚没睡
Look, he got no sleep last night.
如果我们回家了
If we go home,
他就会问表兄妹们在哪
he wonders where his cousins are.
为了应付他 我需要休息
I just need to recharge so I can have that conversation.
泰特 你跟我睡主屋
Tate, you’re staying in the main house with me.
你们两个去猎人小木屋吧
You two take the trapper cabin.
安心休息一晚吧
Give your minds a vacation for a night.
泰特 泰特 快来
Tate! Tate, come on.
真♥他♥妈♥悲哀
Fucking pathetic.
可悲 你真可悲
Sad. You’re sad.
-是吗 -嗯
– You think so? – Yeah.
老爸喊你帮忙
Dad asked you to help.
你啥忙都没帮上
This is not helping.
你不知道我在做什么
You have no idea what I’m doing.
我知道 我知道你在做什么
Yeah, I do. I know what you’re doing.
你还是老样子
You’re doing what you always do.
你在大声呼喊帮助
You’re making a giant cry for help!
谁会帮你 谁知道 贝丝
Help from what? Who the fuck knows, Beth?
保持下去 继续表现得像
So just keep it up, keep acting like the only
34岁还在过春假的人
34-year-old on spring break,
这样我们都会关注你
and we’ll all keep giving you attention.
他叫我去搞垮詹金斯
He asked me to wreck Jenkins,
我正在做
and I am wrecking him.
你肯定能清醒地
I’m sure you could wreck him
搞垮他吧 杰米
stone-cold sober, Jamie, huh?
我猜你舔起老二就跟能得奖似的
I bet you suck dick like there’s a prize inside.
你这下开心了吗
That make you feel good, huh?
小大人
Big man!
还真挺释放的
Yeah, actually, it was quite liberating.
感觉像做了按♥摩♥一样
I feel like I had a massage.
操你
Fuck you!
-操你 -你就差我没操了
– Fuck you! – I’m the only one you haven’t.
你知道为什么你这么软弱吗 杰米
You know why you’re so soft, Jamie?
因为你没失去过
‘Cause you never lost.
你这软弱的一生里从没失去过任何东西
You never lost anything in your whole soft fucking life.
我们失去了老妈
Well, I lost the same mother you lost.
还有兄弟
And the same brother.
你没拥有过他们
You don’t have them!
就不算失去他们
You didn’t lose them!
这是不同的
There is a difference!
我都等不及了
Okay, I can’t wait to fucking hear this.
你解释一下有什么不同 贝丝
Why don’t you explain the difference to me, Beth?
用你的人生感悟来震撼我啊
Why don’t you rivet me with your insight?
我来告诉你差别在哪
I’ll show you the difference.
看着他们死去 才算失去他们
You gotta watch them die to lose them.
那我真幸运
Well, I should be so lucky.
但是你无法伤害你自己 贝丝
But you’re incapable of hurting yourself, Beth.
只会伤害别人
It’s just everyone else you don’t mind beating up.
开枪吧
Do it.
求你了
Please.
开枪
Do it.
造福全世界
Do the world a fucking favor.
你不看着他们死
You gotta watch ’em die,
就不算失去他们 杰米
or you didn’t lose ’em, Jamie.
你看着你妈
You gotta watch your mother
看着你的眼睛
look you in the eye…
心中没有爱意
With no love in her heart…
一点也没有
Not even a little!
你得承受这一切
And you get to carry that.
这才叫失去 杰米
That’s losing, Jamie.
贝丝
Beth…
如果恨我能让你从自我厌恶中解脱
If hating me keeps you from hating yourself,
那你怎么恨我都行 贝丝
I’ll be that for you, Beth.
家人就是为此而存在的
That’s what family’s for.
老天爷啊 真有趣
My God, that was fun!
我们应该请她来的
We should’ve invited her over.
那样我们估计会有更多乐趣
No telling what kind of fun we could’ve had then.
你能闭嘴吗
Are you out of your mind?
咱们女儿就在客厅那边
Our daughters are down the hall.
我当然可以安静
I can be quiet…
一点点
ish.
这是两年来我第一次觉得不无聊
For the first time in two years, i don’t feel bored.
我是梅洛迪
This is Melody.
梅洛迪 我是丹·詹金斯
Hi, Melody, Dan Jenkins.
这不是大山主吗 洛基山还好吗
The mountain man. How are the Rockies?
我需要你的帮助
I need you.
你是遇见大♥麻♥烦了吧
Must have picked quite a fight.
你什么时候能来
When can you be here?
看情况 是普通麻烦呢
Depends. Are we talking the standard rate,
还是家破人亡程度的麻烦呢
or the “Holy shit, drop everything” rate?
这是世界末日级别的
We’re talking the Armageddon rate.
那我明早9点到
I’ll be there by tomorrow. 9:00 a.m.
带个大行李箱
Pack a big suitcase.
我会带个军用的
I’ll bring a footlocker.
来干我
Come fuck me.
维姬 去睡觉吧
Vicky, go to sleep.

Fine.
那我自己做
I’ll go do it myself.
天啊
Oh, Lord…
你弹吉他吗
You play that guitar?
不弹 我就喜欢背着它转
No, I just like to drag this fucking thing around.
怎么 你们想听我弹一曲
Why, y’all want to hear one?
我猜你们想
Yeah, I guess you do.
欢快的还是忧伤的
Happy or sad?
欢快的
Happy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!