你还要休多久的假
How much longer is this sabbatical lasting?
恐怕还得一阵子
A while, I’m afraid.
盐湖城有很多工作在等着你
There’s a lot of work waiting for you in Salt Lake.
我可以电脑远程办公
I can work from my computer.
不能用聊天软件接管一家公♥司♥啊 贝丝
You can’t take over a company on Skype, Beth.
打赌吗
Want to bet?
再说了 我不用在盐湖城
Besides, I don’t need to be in Salt Lake
就能扼杀企业 鲍勃
to kill companies, Bob.
看看你在什么地方
Look where you are.
这里是傻瓜资金的麦加[伊♥斯♥兰♥教第一圣地]
It’s the Mecca of dumb money.
我都有一点惊讶信托基金的宝贝们
I’m half-surprised I don’t see trust fund babies
没有光脚走在这里的I-90公路上
walking here on I-90, barefoot,
边走边鞭笞自己
flogging themselves.
这里是全美国最大的财富聚集地
It’s the greatest concentration of wealth in the United States.
不是纽约 不是洛杉矶 就是这里
Not New York, not LA, right here.
我从这投一个回旋镖
I could throw a boomerang across that room
就能击中五个亿万富翁
and I’d hit five billionaires.
如果我在这设个办公室 你来管理吗
If I open an office here, would you run it?
不来
No.
-欢迎光临 -詹金斯
– Welcome. – Jenkins.
这边请
Right this way.
如果我去 我很清楚我要先干掉哪个公♥司♥
If I did, I know exactly the company I’d kill first.
你认识丹·詹金斯吗
You know Dan Jenkins?
我们见过
Yeah, we met.
他想在镇子那头
Mm. He’s trying to open a version of this
开一家这样的地方
on the other side of town.
注定要失败
It’s ripe to fall.
他不是你的朋友吧
He’s not a friend, is he?
他当然是朋友
Of course he’s a friend.
但这是生意
But this is business.
能干掉 就动手
If you can kill it, kill it.
如果你再年轻20岁 鲍勃
If you were 20 years younger, Bob…
再来一杯吗
You want another?
康纳 再来两杯
Hey, Connor, two more.

Oh, hi, Dan.
这位是
Who’s this?
我是他的妻子
I’m his wife.
贝丝·达顿
Beth Dutton.
我负责舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥的兼并与收♥购♥部
I run Mergers and Acquisitions for Schwartz and Meyer.
这么说你是丹的同事
So you work with Dan.

Oh, yeah.
我们共事过几次 对吗
We flirted with a couple of things, right?
你脸上的伤痕显眼
Well, it’s quite the shiner you’ve got there.
他出了车祸
He was in a car wreck.
那些安全气囊打在脸上肯定很疼
Those airbags, they sure pack a punch.
你们是来喝点午后鸡尾酒吗
So you guys out for a little afternoon cocktail?
只有这种消遣了
It’s the only kind.
整座城市九点就都打烊了
Whole city shuts down at 9:00.
如果你知道去哪 麻烦就大了
Plenty of trouble if you know where to look.
有时间给我打电♥话♥
You should give me a call sometime.
我能帮你找个地方
I’ll help you find it.
我们可以去找点麻烦
We could use some trouble.
找我就对了
Well, I’m your girl.
天呐 我终于在这交了个朋友
Oh, my God, I think I finally made a friend here.
你不走吧
You’re not leaving, are you?
不会离你而去
Not on your life.
失陪一下
I’ll be right back.
好的
Okay.
记得我说过什么吗 丹
Remember what I said, Dan.
两代人
Generations.
你觉得我会上你吗
You think I’m gonna fuck you?
说话要算数
A deal’s a deal.
再说了 我不是要上你
Besides, I’m not fucking you.
我上的是她
I’m fucking her!
如果你还有兄弟 我也要上了他
And if you have a brother, I’m fucking him too.
我要把你家的族谱树给砍了
I am chopping your family tree down.
谢谢
Thank you.
她回来时让她过来 好吗
Send her over when she gets back, would you?
贝丝
Beth…
和丹打交道要小心
Be careful dealing with Dan.
他很好斗
He’s a scrapper.
等我♥干♥掉那个混账东西 鲍勃
When I’m done with that motherfucker, Bob,
他孩子的抚养权就归你了
you will have custody of his kids.
这个游戏真没劲
This game’s dumb.
那是因为你是朝着水槽扔的石头
Well, that’s ’cause you’re throwing at the trough.
这样是扔不中的
That ain’t ever gonna work.
你要把石头扔向空中
You gotta throw it up in the air,
其余就交给地心引力
let gravity do the work.
等你学会了物理
Once you figure out the physics,
就能每次都扔进水里了
you’re gonna get a splash every time.
物理是什么
What’s physics?
物理就是你能估摸出石头的
Physics is where you kind of figure in the distance
距离和重量
and the weight of the rock,
然后估出要出多大的力
then you figure out how hard
以及要把石头扔多高
and how high to throw it.
距离越远 石头越重
The farther away, the heavier the rock,
你就得扔得越高 看着
the higher you gotta throw it. Watch.
你试试
You try.
对了
There you go!
站远点再试一次 好吗
Take a step back and try again, all right?
这次 扔得稍微高一点
This time, tiny bit higher.
我站这扔
From here!
很远哦
That’s pretty far.
投太用力了
Little too much sauce on that one.
嗯 我该小力一些
Yeah, I should back off the sauce.
我去找你妈妈聊聊
Go talk to your mom.
你和传闻中的不一样
You don’t act like the man from the stories I’ve heard.
爷爷就要有爷爷的样子
That’s the thing about being a grandfather.
我能和我孙子做一些
I get to do all the things
和我自己孩子没机会做的事
I wished I’d done with my children.
那些我后悔的事 我能够…
The things I regret, I get…
我能够重新来过
I get to do different.
但这并不能改变你做过的事
It doesn’t change the things you did, though.
对 不能
No, it doesn’t.
过来 孙子
Come here, grandson!
解决了
It’s solved.
暂时的 还是永远
For now or for good?
两件事应该都摆平了
It’s behind us, both things, I think.
你真是麻烦不断
You and trouble…
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
我也要你帮我个忙
I need a little from you.
我猜到了
Figures.
你不会介意干这个的
You’re not gonna mind this kind of work.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Fine.
既然你把他带来了
Now that you got him here,
我们就要把他留在这儿
we need to keep him here.
我不能再失去一个孩子了
I’m not losing another child.
如果他回去 就会一去不复返
If he goes back, I’m gonna lose him.
我有预感
I can feel it in my bones.
要不我给梅尔·汤普森打个电♥话♥
How about I put in a call to Mel Thompson?
你变聪明了
Now you’re thinking smart.
凯斯
Kayce!
一会儿见
See you in a little bit.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy!
奶牛可不会给自己治病
These cows ain’t gonna doctor themselves!
吉米 你知道马是用来骑的吧
Yo, Jimmy, you know you’re supposed to ride it, right?
上去 吉米
Get on up, Jimmy!
我恨这该死的工作
I hate this fucking job.
我恨这该死的工作 我恨这该死的工作
I hate this fucking job, I hate this fucking job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!