我没资格做出任何
I don’t have a right to make a decision
会影响其他人孩子的决定
that’s gonna affect another man’s child.
他要求我的
He asked me.
我怎么能拒绝
So who was I to say no?
合法和正确
Well, what’s legal and what’s right
不一定是同一件事
isn’t always the same thing.
他放弃找律师的权利了吗
Did he waive his right to an attorney?
他才要求见律师
He requested an attorney,
律师就像变魔术般出现
and like magic, one appears.
不过有老爹的直升机 变魔术也不难
But I guess magic is easy with daddy’s helicopter, hm?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
走之前 我想有些事得说明白
I think there’s stuff we should figure out before we do.
这就是你的法律意见吗 凯斯
Oh, is that your legal opinion, Kayce?
好吧
Fine.
我们来讲明白
Let’s figure it out.
弹道报告指出
I have a ballistics report
尸体残骸中找到的子弹
on bullets found in skeletal remains
与凯斯持有的枪♥支♥吻合
that match a gun in Kayce’s possession.
能不能给我看这把武器
May I see this weapon
以及用来扣押武器的搜查令
and the warrant obtained to seize it?
我不需要搜查令
I didn’t need a warrant.
弹道已有档案记录
Ballistics were on file.
我想知道为什么
Well, I can’t wait to hear the reason
私人枪♥械♥会有弹道报告记录
why there’s a ballistics report on a privately owned firearm.
我… 枪管是他的
I was… It’s his barrel.
我们交换了
We traded.
是真的吗 本
Is that true, Ben?
你拿政♥府♥核发的警用枪♥械♥的枪管
Did you trade the barrel of your government-issued service pistol
与平民作交换
to a private citizen?
有记录能证实吗
Is there any record of this trade?
有证人吗
Are there any witnesses?
这起枪击案又有证人吗
Are there any witnesses to the shooting in question?
除了这份和你的枪吻合的弹道报告以外
Is there any forensic evidence that ties my brother to the scene
有法医物证能证明我弟在现场吗
other than a ballistics match to your weapon?
没有
No.
我想你知道我要表达什么了
Oh, you see where I’m going with this.
我早听说你很厉害
I heard you were good.
我会去查证凯斯的说辞
I’ll check out Kayce’s story.
如果属实 目前看来几率很高
And if it’s true, which it seems likely,
起诉他代表我也得起诉
to prosecute him means I would have to prosecute
绑♥架♥受害者的父亲
the father of the abducted girl.
而我最不希望的就是处罚我的家庭成员
The last thing I want to do is punish a member of my family
只因为他们拒绝受害
for fighting being a victim.
或许还有其他更圆融的方法
So maybe there’s a more elegant solution
来解决我们所置身的难题
for this dilemma we find ourselves in.
只要能让我立刻
As long as that solution
带凯斯回家的解决办法都行
includes Kayce coming with me, now.
应该没什么问题
Shouldn’t be a problem.

Ben?
我认为我们…
I think that we should–
两把武器都在这里吗
Are both of these weapons here?
该是时候把枪管交换回来了
I think it’s time for you two to trade barrels back.
这是个明智的做法吧
Doesn’t that seem smart?
似乎有点仓促
Seems premature.
我想你也不会喜欢
Oh, I didn’t expect you to like it.
但这能解决双方的问题
But it does solve problems for both of us.
好 等等
Okay. All right. Hang on, hang on.
把凯斯的枪拿给我
Hand me Kayce’s.
我只是要…
I was gonna put this–
我得获得你们的信任
Forgive me if I need to ease my way
请你们谅解一下
into this circle of trust.
有解决办法时再联♥系♥我
Contact me when there’s a solution to discuss.
我会的
I’ll do that.
走吧
Come on.
剩下的也给我
I need the rest of it.
这辈子别想
Not on your life.
你应该有凯斯那把枪的子弹吧
I assume you have the slugs to Kayce’s barrel?
我们该对付的是另一个达顿
I think we’ve been worrying about the wrong Dutton.
律师吓不倒我的
Ah, lawyers don’t scare me.
你该害怕 没人比律师更清楚如何犯法
They should. No one knows how to break the law better.
能载我回去吗
Can you give me a ride home?
碎岩部落司法总局
回我家
To my house?
我只想见我的家人 杰米
I just want to see my family, Jamie.
他们在农场了
They’re at the ranch.
是啊 她为你放下自尊了
Yeah, she swallowed a lot of pride for you.
我们不都是吗
But don’t we all?
蒙大拿州立监狱
你叫什么
What’s your name?
沃克
Walker.
你的名字是什么
Yeah, what’s your first name?
那就是我的名字
That is my first name.
行吧 那你姓什么
All right, well what’s your last name, then?
关你屁事 我又不认识你
None of your fucking business. I don’t know you.
你是牛仔 还是你帮人口换来的牛仔帽
You a cowboy, or did you suck somebody’s dick for that hat?
看你开这车 你也干了不少口♥活♥啊
By the looks of your truck, you’ve been sucking plenty.
好吧 我们在招人
Well, we’re looking for a hand,
就看你是不是牛仔
if you think you’re one.
我算牛仔吧
I’m cowboy enough.
是吗
Yeah?
你在哪工作过
Where’d you work at?
四条六农场
Four-sixes,
瓦格纳农场 唐河
the Waggoner, Tongue River,
匹驰福克
Pitchfork.
你住得州
You’re down in Texas then, huh?

Yeah.
我来这高尔特农场做临时工时
I was up here day-working on the Galt
惹上这破事
when I got into this mess.
服装不错
Good outfit.
嗯 他们管理挺严
Yeah, they run a pretty tight ship.
你干了什么进监狱
What were you in for?
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
说说看
Well, walk me through it.
我得了解情况
I got to know.
没什么好了解的
Really ain’t much to know.
一家伙在酒吧里吹牛
Dude got mouthy at a bar
还出手打我 我还手
and swung on me, I swung back.
打中了他眉心
Hit him right between the eyes.
那傻♥逼♥就倒地挂了
Fucker just went down and died.
没法解释
Can’t explain it.
了不起的拳法 沃克
That’s some punch, Walker.
我宝刀未老呢
These windmills will swing.
给我做事 就不能再惹事了
They’re done swinging, if you come work for me.
操 我才不惹事了呢
Shit, they’re done swinging if I don’t.
我再也不要回那个鬼地方了
I ain’t never going back in that son of a bitch.
把你的东西放到后面
Put your shit in the back.
犯人要在黄石工作是要付出代价的
Cons gotta pay a price to work for Yellowstone.
我听说过
Yeah, so I heard.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果你不想付出代价就直说
Well, you let me know now if you don’t want to pay it.
那我还能怎么办呢
What else am I gonna fucking do?
好吧
All right.
有一件事我永远也搞不懂
The one thing I’ve never understood
你是怎么喝下这么多酒
is how you could drink so much
而从不见你有一丁点儿醉的
and never seem to be the least bit tipsy.
阿得拉[有安♥非♥他♥命♥成分]
Adderall.
那为什么还喝酒
Then why drink alcohol in the first place?
那我该喝什么 鲍勃
What else am I gonna drink, Bob?
苏打水吗
A fucking Fresca?
贝丝
Oh, Beth.
我很想你
I have missed you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!