*Baby, I’m a frogman*
-啤酒 -好
– Beer? – Yeah.
你来过这样的地方吗
You ever been to a place like this?
没有
No.
男人来这可得小心
It’s a real tightrope for men.
太温和 这里能把你生吞活剥了
You act too meek, the whole place will eat you alive.
太强势
You act too strong,
这里就会考验你
whole place will test you.
我奶奶原来去教堂就穿这种裤子
My grandmother used to wear pants like that to church.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
我可以带你在场里转一圈啊
You look like you’re worth a ride around the arena.
是吗 你能不掉下来吗
Yeah? Think you could stay on?
抓着你这头发就可以啊
Fistful of that hair, I guarantee it.
够了 你不能跟她这么说话
Okay, okay, you can’t talk to her like–
别碰我
Get your fuckin’ hands off me.
其实他说得对
Actually, he’s right.
你不能这么跟我说话
You can’t talk to me like that.
是么
Well…
那你钱包里最好有把手♥枪♥
Better have a big pistol in that purse.
有啊 就是我的名字
I do. It’s called my name.
贝丝·达顿 你叫什么
Beth Dutton. What’s yours?
我们走吧
We should leave.
这么快就放弃了
Quittin’ already?
我们会死在这的
We’re gonna get killed in here.
不 只有你会
No, just you.
看好了
Watch this.
这个男的说他不喜欢
This guy here, he says he don’t like the way
你看我的眼神
you’re looking at me.
-你说什么 小子 -我什么都没说
– The fuck you say, boy? – I didn’t say anything.
有屁就放
You got something to say, God damn say it.
我没话说
I have nothing to say.
你这样的怂包怎么泡上她的
How does a pussy like you end up with someone like her?
他还没泡到我呢
He ain’t got me yet.
你叫谁怂包
Who you calling a pussy, huh?
-你们这样要让我坐牢的 -嗯
– Y’all gonna get me thrown in jail. – Yeah.
你不适合这里
Not sure this is your crowd.
那你带我来干吗
This is why you brought me here?
我只是不想让你有
I just wanted to eliminate any illusion you might have
西部为王的幻觉
about the West being won.
走吧
We’re leaving.
我自己叫车 谢了
Oh, I’ll get my own ride, thanks.
这里能玩死你
Come this–this place’ll tear you apart.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
瞧你
Look at you.
这么狼狈 我们还没亲嘴呢
Look how broken you are, and we haven’t even kissed yet.
我以为你能更男人点呢
I thought you’d be tougher.
留下吧
Stay.
跟你同类一起
Stay with your people.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
-妈妈 -宝贝
– Hey, Mama. – Hi, baby.
我掉河里了
I fell in the river.
-我听说了 -一点都不疼 妈妈
– I heard. – It doesn’t even hurt, Mama.
他们在我脸上打了一针
They gave me a shot right in my face.
你长大了
You’re such a big boy.
别太自责
Don’t be too hard on yourselves.
孩子摔倒了会爬起来
Kids fall, they get up.
他们这么柔软是有原因的
God made ’em like rubber for a reason.
你差点就失去他了
You could have lost him.
太蠢了
Stupid…
让孩子去河边
Boy by a river…
你失去了他
You lost him.
垃圾农场
Fuck this ranch.
垃圾约翰·达顿 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck John Dutton and fuck you.
怀俄明
我们去哪
Where we goin’?
火车站
Train station.
你干吗
The fuck are you doing?
你干吗 这哪是火车站
What are you doing? This ain’t no goddamn train station!
就是这里
Sure it is.
-很长的黑火车 -不
– A long, black train. – No–
把杂物箱打开
Open the glove box.
在儿子面前吗
In front of our son?
面对现实吧 亲爱的
Let’s face it, baby.
我们没地方藏了
We’re out of places to hide.
下车 举起手
Get out of the vehicle with your hands up.
转身 直到我让你停
Turn around until I tell you to stop.

Stop.
倒着走向我的声音
Walk backwards towards the sound of my voice.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-没事的 -停
– It’s okay. – Stop.
跪下
Go ahead and get down on both knees.
爸爸呢
Where’s Daddy?
把手放在地下
Put your hands on the concrete in front of you.
趴在地上
Walk your body out so it’s flat.
铐上
Cuffing.
*夜晚伴我行*
*Well, the night is my companion*
*高速为我家*
*And the highway is my home*
你坐我位置了 走开
You’re in my seat. Get out of here.
*寻觅最后一个灯塔*
*Got me seeking for one last beacon*
你今晚又惹什么事了
Kinda shit you get into tonight?
要和别人开战 里普
When you go to war with someone, Rip,
就得让他们感性
you want ’em emotional.
让他们生气
You want ’em angry.
情绪来了 就不会思考了
The more they feel, the less they think.
但你早就知道了吧
But I guess you know that already, don’t ya?
这里简直就像个音乐节
This is almost like a music festival.
*使生活更轻松*
*Make it easier going on living*
-喝啤酒吗 -嗯
– You want a beer? – Sure.
*我的甜心*
*Sweet, sweet heart of mine*
*要破碎无数次*
*I’m gonna break again a million times*
*亦真亦幻*
*Oh, is this true or gone*
你在霓虹灯下真美
You look good in neon.
谁不是呢
Who doesn’t?
*我拿着瓶子*
*Well, I guess I got my bottle*
*不愿放下*
*I still hold it all the time*
*它让我微笑歌♥唱*
*But it keeps me smiling and singing*
*帮我入睡*
*Helps me fall asleep a little better at night*
*人说人生像一把匕♥首♥*
*They say life is like a dagger*
*后台皆是寄生虫*
*Backstage is full of parasites*
*他们爱你 抽干♥你♥*
*They love you and drain you of everything you own*
*只为过得更舒爽*
*Just to feel better about their life*
*我的甜心*
*Sweet, sweet heart of mine*
*要破碎无数次*
*I’m gonna break again a million times*
*亦真亦幻*
*Oh, is this true or gone?*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!